/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice

ebrahimH
02-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Salaam can anyone offer some advice am married separated for about 2 years and even since I have went into to deep depression separating myself from people who care about me I have no kids and most times I feel I have no purpose at one time I was making salah as often as I can reading quran and it did help but I think my patience was not enough and I just stopped just like that I have recently started reading my quran again the English side as I can't read Arabic I sometimes feel as if am a hipocrite as when things dnt go may way or taking too long to see results then I stop praying then I start again it's like a cycle I have no energy for anything I dnt interact with no one and feel so alone I had a friend at work and she was helping me but we ending up having haram relationships which ended up in more pain to me as she has someone in her life and now we not as close as we use to be we hardly even talk and she was like my only person I would tell everything to and vent when needed I know that reading salah and quran and doing the right things will surely help My problem is focusing and patience sometimes I just feel like am worthless well that like all the time when I go to sleep I pray that I dnt wake up and when I do I dnt thank Allah swt for giving me another day but yet I say damn am still here , I just want to cry all the time but I've cried so much that there isn't anymore tears left I also feel like am not a man cause I have cried like a Lil baby so many times before I try to be positive and say I know Allah swt is testing me and for a short while I am positive but it doesn't last lone so I just need a friend that I can talk to and won't judge me I do take 100% blame for my marriage being broken because I was irrational and very hard person to live with the fact is I was depressed before I was married but it wasn't this bad it was more just unhappiness about my past like not finishing school knowing if I did I could have had a better job the lack of money but even then I had my wife to lean on but she needed someone to lean on to and I wasn't there cause I was self absorbed in my own stuff my only fear I have in life right now is am going to grow old alone and no kids no family wife nothing and it really scares me pls if u got any good advice pls help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-04-2017, 03:15 PM
salam Brother,

just think about your past of 30 years plus

If you think about your pastance happiness or sorrow has passed just like Few years and so is future another 30-40 years (If Allah made us live) will pass like another few years and thats it , So are you so worried about this fake dunya ??.

If Allah has blessed with good health without cancer or any big disease you should be MOST happy for it . compare yourselves with those family members who are worried and crying with fear to desert their loved ones with such calamities.

If Allah has blessed with Eemaan its the greatest Jackpot you have got. If you have real eeman and do as Allah said to follow his commandments you stand inshallah to win the PRICELESS PARADISE much bigger than this earth with the company of the most beautiful women with whom we will fall in love with Each other.
So worry for your akirat and shukur , thanks to Allah that you are living without accident , disease etc

ebrahimH
02-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks brother I will try you are right I should just concentrate with making Allah pleased with me

talibilm
02-04-2017, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ebrahimH
Thanks brother I will try you are right I should just concentrate with making Allah pleased with me

Noble Quran 18:45

'' And present to them the example of the life of this world, [its being] like rain which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it and [then] it becomes dry remnants, scattered by the winds. And Allah is ever, over all things, Perfect in Ability.''

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.