/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Timetable For a Day

Shamnadanu
02-04-2017, 05:23 PM
I am planning to make a timetable to follow in day. ..brotgers and sister. please suggest me with amals of highest rewards and loadfree arrangement

4am:waking up
4:10 Tahajjud ...!!
4:40 maximum
then read quran ...1/2 juz...
5:30. .Subuhi azan.
walk to mosque with Dhikr..
after subuhi..Ta'aleem and Mahshura in mosque...
6:30 -upto zuhr...i dont do anything...if filked with zuha ...ishraq .. dhikr etc...on holidays...if its working days i need to do zikr...wholeday
then after magrib...reading surat yasin,mulk,noor,fatah,waqiya,,,if done ithikaaf is worthy investment... sometimes work of dawah . meeting people....after isha..gmafter food...go to sleep..
..this is what to fulfill my intention...i want to know productive ways to spent a day. tips ...important dua s...zikr...etc...you can suggest...i dont understand one thing...i am puzzled actually...wilk this going to work...I have android phone with me...plenty of to stud y for college....this is my primary worry...also i am deppressed in life of several things. ...i m puzzled

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-04-2017, 06:16 PM
It sounds a sort of show off. If you are really sincere in doing good deeds, then hide them from people

new2010
02-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Doesn't sound to me like showing off, may be just a brother who wants to optimize his day. Nothing wrong with it, I am not on the position to judge the intention. But as a reminder: It's always better to keep such questions generally without including the own person into the text, insha Allah.

Hear are some good reads about time management:

The Daily Routine of Prophet Muhammad [saw]

ProductiveMuslim Sleep Routine

Time Management for Muslim Families Simplified

Top Seven Time Management Tips

Shamnadanu
02-05-2017, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by new2010
Doesn't sound to me like showing off, may be just a brother who wants to optimize his day. Nothing wrong with it, I am not on the position to judge the intention. But as a reminder: It's always better to keep such questions generally without including the own person into the text, insha Allah.

Hear are some good reads about time management:

The Daily Routine of Prophet Muhammad [saw]

ProductiveMuslim Sleep Routine

Time Management for Muslim Families Simplified

Top Seven Time Management Tips
Thanks....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.