/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ♥Tips & Secrets♥ : Islam & Life

_SlaveOfAllah_
02-05-2017, 03:56 PM
•○Assalam Alaikum!○•

This Discussion (In Sha Allah) will be based on Tips And Secrets for A Productive and Islamic Life!!!! I Hope this helps anyone out there ♥ In Sha Allah
How It Works:

One Post Every Week...In Sha Allah
Each Post will contain a question,my opinions and tips/secrets
I request everyone to at least comment one tip for the required question and pen down their thoughts and ideas or add any attached file or videos of lectures and beneficial images and quotes/duas.

Let us make this a warm and friendly discussion... In Sha Allah... Remember Everything that you post will benefit everyone and you will gain rewards for it! In Sha Allah

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted.
Ameen!!!

Salaam =D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_SlaveOfAllah_
02-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Assalam Alaikum!

WEEK 1

• WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS FOR 'PERFECTING' A SALAH / PRAYER?

I feel like this is a very important topic to discuss as many of us don't know how to concentrate in a prayer.

One of my tips is

--> To refer the meanings and tafseer of the verses and duas recited in a salah

This makes you 'actually understand' what you recite in your salah....

What Are Your Tips???

Shamnadanu
02-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Fear Allah

noraina
02-05-2017, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _SlaveOfAllah_
Assalam Alaikum!

WEEK 1

• WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS FOR 'PERFECTING' A SALAH / PRAYER?

I feel like this is a very important topic to discuss as many of us don't know how to concentrate in a prayer.

One of my tips is

--> To refer the meanings and tafseer of the verses and duas recited in a salah

This makes you 'actually understand' what you recite in your salah....

What Are Your Tips???
Wa alaykum assalam,

Try to focus yourself upon the salah before you actually begin. So instead of rushing around, doing you wudhu and immediately beginning prayer, spend a few moments sitting where ever you read salah, perhaps doing some dhikr or reading the Qur'an, or just contemplating.

This gives you time to slow down, gather your concentration for prayer, and it really 'separates' salah from your everyday activities.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zeal
02-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Just think about how you would behave in front of a king and Allah is above them all

_SlaveOfAllah_
02-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Assalam Alaikum!

WEEK 2

--> WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON WAKING UP FOR FAJR PRAYER??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.