/* */

PDA

View Full Version : DRAWING? anime

Axrari
02-06-2017, 01:23 AM
assaylikum,

i have a question , i am painter/drawing who does this for a living , i sometimes paint nature stuff which is inspired by anime, would this be considered haram ? , since i dont include living things?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
02-06-2017, 03:33 PM
:wasalam:

As far as we know, only animate drawing is prohibited.

noraina
02-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

The view which the majority of scholars hold is that drawing anything animate is forbidden, but drawing inanimate objects such as plants, buildings, still life ect is perfectly permissible.

So considering you don't draw living things, it's just fine in'sha'Allah.

Scimitar
02-06-2017, 03:58 PM
There is an exception, if one is to draw the human body for medical purposes, it is fine.

Barring that - HARAAAAAAAAAAM

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
02-06-2017, 07:30 PM
There are scholars that permit 2D and a lot who don't.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.