/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Finding MEMO
02-06-2017, 06:10 PM
I came across your writing contest today and thought it was Alhumdullilah an fantastic inspirational thread.I wanted to vote so here I am.Its a shame we only get ONE vote as everyone's style is amazing mashAllah.Quick introduction - I'm a Muslim Female who struggles everyday to claim to be human.Absolutley in love with Islam and would love to chat to like minded sisters In Sha Allah.Sisters we need to vote!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Finding MEMO
02-07-2017, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Finding MEMO
I came across your writing contest today and thought it was Alhumdullilah an fantastic inspirational thread.I wanted to vote so here I am.Its a shame we only get ONE vote as everyone's style is amazing mashAllah.Quick introduction - I'm a Muslim Female who struggles everyday to claim to be human.Absolutley in love with Islam and would love to chat to like minded sisters In Sha Allah.Sisters we need to vote!!!!
Jazak'Allahu Khairan Khateeran for encouraging this competition!

sister herb
02-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister. Nice that you like our writings. At the next time you too can take part if you like. You have now almost 11 months time to think what you would like to write. ;)

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister. Nice that you like our writings. At the next time you too can take part if you like. You have now almost 11 months time to think what you would like to write. ;)
In Shaa Allah! Look forward to it [emoji1360]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
02-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Assalaam alaikum and welcome to the forum :)

It's about time you joined lol

Scimi

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Assalaam alaikum and welcome to the forum :)

It's about time you joined lol

Scimi
Jazak'Allahu Khairan Khateeran
Well.. you did recommend it!

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Finding MEMO
Jazak'Allahu Khairan Khateeran
Well.. you did recommend it!
جزاك اللهُ خيراً

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.