/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rats droppings

Samo
02-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Salam
I have lots of mice in the house and its hard to clean the rat dropping all the time. I live in UK and there are rat droppings on the carpet so i cannot wash it all the time. Is it ok if i just use a vaccum cleaner and pray on that?

Kind regards

Sa Mo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-08-2017, 08:36 PM
5 things your allowed to kill.

snakes.

kites.

crows.

mice.

rabid dogs.

scorpions.

...yes i know thats six.

im actually not sure as i have been attacked by crows and...invaded by mice.

buy some humane traps.

...and fill them with rat grain.

:|

i have no idea on islamic ruling.

Serinity
02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
:salam:

Personally, I'd make it an obligation upon myself to kill any dangerous animal with any kind of poison in it.

If say I have no other choice. If a mice is in my house, I will kill it without second thoughts. you never know what kind of disease there might be in that mice.

Same with rabid dogs. I will give it no second thought. you wouldn't risk yourself getting bitten.

I am pretty sure if it is a clear danger to your life, you are allowed to kill it.

Allahu alam.

ardianto
02-09-2017, 08:08 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Samo
Is it ok if i just use a vaccum cleaner and pray on that?
That carpet probably impure. So if you want to perform salah on that carpet I suggest you to put old newspaper under your prayer mat.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
02-09-2017, 02:19 PM
:wasalam:

If you are leasing then complaint to the landlord or the housing agency and have that carpet shampooed. If it is your own house then get some rat traps and kill them and the carpet shampooed or invest in a small shampoo machine and shampoo those areas after vacuum and cleaning it. I would put cardboard boxes not newspaper there and then put your prayer mat on top. Not only is that place impure, it also has fecal bacteria carrying diseases.

https://www.callnorthwest.com/2013/0...ent-droppings/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.