/* */

PDA

View Full Version : prayers problem

_E_3
02-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Am struggling with prayers at the moment ...i have mental health problems and my medication sedates me a lot i need to take them or ill be very ill
praying in the morning the one before sunrise i have problems with as i end up being exhausted because av only had a few hours sleep ...because of the medication i get very tired and sometimes spacey and not with it ...am unsure if i can do 5 prayers a day at the moment i know i should do them I Love Allah been crying over this Am i lazy ? do others have problems with prayer ?
Do i try and do some of them ?
My medication is being reviewed in 3 months time unsure if there going to change it for something less sedating
I dont want to disappoint Allah ...
unsure what to do
sorry

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
02-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Dear sister _E_, how are you doing? :)

Sorry to hear about that, your medication seem very strong. Can I ask, what exactly are you taking medication for?

To answer about your salah, can you sit and read your fajr? That does seem your best option at the moment, please try not to miss.

_E_3
02-13-2017, 04:13 PM
i take hear voices see things delusions paranoia i obsess about things so OCD And depression
i can read at fajr the problem is getting up in the morning ...my husband feels it my mental health is affected by how much sleep i get
my husband goes to bed at 2am -4am the alarm goes off and wakes both of us up we normally go to groups for my mental health during the week and sometimes on the week end from 8am - 5pm time to travel home then by the time i do the prayers i need to catch up with and have had dinner its 8pm and i go to bed at 11.30pm

Umm Abed
02-13-2017, 07:03 PM
So basically what you're saying is that you sleep late and its hard to get up. Try reading your fajr in its beginning time if that makes it easier for you; you can always catch a good few hours of sleep after fajr salah. That should work I think..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.