/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As blood circulates in you

jameelash
02-09-2017, 01:00 PM
As Blood Circulates In You

Safiyah bint Huyai (radi Allahu anha), the Mother of the Believers, said: “I came to visit the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) while he was in the state of Itikaf [seclusion in the mosque during the last ten days of Ramadan]. After having talked to him, I got up to return. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) also got up with me and accompanied me a part of the way. At that moment two Ansari men passed by. When they saw him they quickened their pace. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said to them, ‘Do not hurry. She is Safiyah, daughter of Huyai, my wife.’ They said: ‘Subhan Allah (Allah is free from imperfection)! O Messenger of Allah! (You are far away from any suspicion).’ The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied, ‘Satan circulates in a person like blood. I apprehended lest Satan should drop some evil thought in your minds.’” [Sahih Bukhari]

Even a passing thought of something undesirable about the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) is dangerous for Eeman (faith). In order to prevent any evil suspicions from arising, the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stopped the two Companions and explained to them the situation. This was done lest Shaytaan create some doubt in the minds of the two Companions.

The conclusion from this hadith is that if at any time there is a chance that your actions will allow somebody to question your uprightness then it is necessary to give an explanation to clarify the situation. This is particularly important for Ulema (scholars), who should remain aloof from such occasions and places that might induce people to start doubting their integrity and piety. This happens because Shaytaan is always trying to sow discord between people.

On the other hand, one should not jump to evil conclusions regarding others, but always give them the benefit of the doubt. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said to make seventy excuses for your Muslim brother or sister before you accuse him or her of anything. Do we even try to come up with seventy excuses, before rushing to pass an unfavorable judgment?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-13-2017, 12:37 PM
:sl:

If Muslim ummah follows the rules of Islam and the sunnah method of its prophet imo 70% of the fitna of the world is over and shaitan is trapped /imprisoned

A COPY & PASTE FROM THE BELOW LINK ON THIS SUBJECT

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=#post5910599

The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said: "That person who taunts and ridicules his Muslim brother over a sin from which he has repented, will not die until he himself commits that same sin." For example, you come to know that a certain person committed or was involved in a particular sin and you also know that this person has repented from it. To think low of him or to taunt or ridicule him because of that sin, by saying something like: "You are the one who was involved in certain evil actions", is in itself a sin.

Read the entire article... http://deoband.org/2009/10/general/g...e-the-sinners/

I started this game on another forum and it proved beneficial...I just thought we can all benefit here InshaAllah..

Lets think Positive...

From the words of Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims..

"If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves [ibid]"

And the words of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq , “If you find see something you don’t like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can’t find an excuse, say ‘There might be an excuse, but I don’t know it.’ “

So within this thread u will be asked to provide 70 excuses for each scenario.

That doesn't mean each person has to come up with 70 but all up lets get up to 70 before we move onto the next scenario.

The scenarios will be things that could happen to any one of us at any given time and we should all hope that our fellow brothers and sisters would give us the benefit of the doubt and practice the 70 excuse train of thought.

To enhance creativity, to allow one to widen their imagination and to give brothers n sisters a chance to learn how people see things and think about things... these excuses may give our brothers n sisters another way of looking at things instead of always right to the negative.

Heres the first one.

It is salaah time and you are at a masjid. You see a local brother driving by in his car. Rather than stopping at the masjid, his car continues driving and goes out sight.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.