/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are any of you sneakerheads

ak0016
02-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Is sneaker photography permissible and do you guys collect sneakers like adidas and jordans nike and asics. Is sneaker photography haram.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Generally, I don't do photography. It's not allowed in Islam ......

Scimitar
02-09-2017, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Generally, I don't do photography. It's not allowed in Islam ......
Wrong bro.

He can take a photo of trainers/sneakers lol because these are inanimate objects.

Scimi

azc
02-09-2017, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Wrong bro.He can take a photo of trainers/sneakers lol because these are inanimate objects. Scimi
my mistake !.... Thanks bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ak0016
02-09-2017, 06:15 PM
I thought digital photos of animate beings are allowed as long they are not tangible.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!