A friend of mine took my picture & put it & all my information on the website

She has the password & will not give it to me so I can delete it

She claims to help me find a male mate

Help me please

JAK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Contact to webmaster of this website (tinder dating) and explain your identity has been stolen. In some countries it is a crime. If it doesn´t help, contact to police. Also, if you explain this to your friend and tell to her you will contact to police, she may understand how serious matter this is and delete this account.

Simple_Person
02-12-2017, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ceylincemal
ASA

Is the tinder dating website haram?

A friend of mine took my picture & put it & all my information on the website

She has the password & will not give it to me so I can delete it

She claims to help me find a male mate

Help me please

JAK
To have such friends ..who needs sheytan right? Tell her how serious you are by what she is doing. Don't make a joke out of it, or else it might seem like you agree to it.

All i have heard about tinder is all lust relationships, so never expect anything serious to come out of these kind of methods. It is like saying i want to eat healthy and you go to McDonalds for your food.

Scimitar
02-12-2017, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person

All i have heard about tinder is all lust relationships,
This ^

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
02-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Wa alaikum salam,

I'd be furious if someone did that to me. Do what Sister Herb said, if that does not work, then Idk what will.

Try to make her understand the gravity by taking action yourself.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Tell her she has two choices:

1) Delete everything (account, pictures, etc.)

2) Get sued for "intrusion of solitude", "online harassment" and "reputational harm".

Simple_Person
02-12-2017, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Tell her she has two choices:

1) Delete everything (account, pictures, etc.)

2) Get sued for "intrusion of solitude", "online harassment" and "reputational harm".
Brother some people think is funny or doing you a "favor". Many times you are to blame for them doing that. Because in your friendship you never draw some lines for them to not crossover. I do not know, but it seems like this sister is at fault for letting it get so far. For example, if you (in general) always complain to not have a spouse, that is also a indication for your friend to "help" you with it. I do not know if that is the case with this sister, as there some "friends" that they themselves feel the stress, although you are calm and feel no stress..they take things in their own hands and suddenly do things that you never approved of or notified them by whatever means to do something for them.

For example, i just went to a new apartment and i did everything myself. Painting, doing the floor only a few minor things i asked for help because it needed multiple people to achieve it. I took my time doing all those things myself. However, ever week he would ask me..have you already finished everything? I said ..no. I kept it calm. Slowly finishing things and he was being annoyed because of me taking MY TIME to do MY STUFF. o_O?? I suspect that he himself is stressed all the time and he has this mentality to do things and want me to behave the same way as he does. When i finally was finished but did not clean everything yet..i said, when everything is also clean, one of the rules in this house is, everybody will have to take their shoes off when visiting. He said, that is being disrespectful. I said how come, those are my rules in my house. He said i will stay outside then o_O?. So i guess there are people who really want it their way and think without them the world cannot function =_=!.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-12-2017, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Brother some people think is funny or doing you a "favor". Many times you are to blame for them doing that. Because in your friendship you never draw some lines for them to not crossover.
That's also true. And, it's important to always nip things in the bud, as they say. People don't usually start off being audacious enough to do such things; they get emboldened by having gotten away with smaller things, which led to bigger things, all the while with the "victim's" permission - or at least, absence of objections - until it finally reaches a stage where they do something that now "crosses" the line as far as the victim is concerned, but the thing is, the ones who did it may not even be aware that they "crossed any line" because they didn't know that there was a line in the first place.

Anyway, the important thing is, the friend of the OP has gone ahead and done this, and so now she (the OP) has to do whatever she can to make this thing go away. Since the "friend" has become emboldened to the extent that she would do this, it means she may not put an end to her tricks. Telling her "delete everything you put up" may not be the end of the problem. The problem is that she has become emboldened enough to go this far, so the solution is to reverse that. She has become too "forward". She needs to be sent "back". Learn to not get ahead of herself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.