/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Ugly Truth

MuhammadSajidHA
02-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I have been hanging between if game is halls or haram many days. At that period I learned something. Regardless of games being haram or halal(of course its haram, it's nothing but like idle talk)these games are taking us away from practical life or the reality... Specially the mobile strategy games. For example: CoC(Clash of Clans, Empires and Allies, Hackers etc.)How? You may ask{or not ;)}.If look closely at a certain point of those games the upgrades takes a lot of time. Suck as: 12 hours and 1DAY and sometimes even days... By that the game keeps us in a continuous thought about your base or network.. Even in some games: preparing troops for attack takes about half a day!!! And also these games teaches it influences us the metarealisticconcept of GETTING MORE. More upgraded this, more upgraded that.Again some might say "There are also other games which are not like this" If you guys looks closely every game is made out of this metarealistic concept of MORE both of PC and mobile... This games makes us forget the reality and live in a virtual reality which has no fruitful result. And so applies for music. When I was away from Islam, I was a huge fan of dubstep(a hideous song type which contains nothing literally nothing but music) Music and Video games are like Drugs... These things keep us away from realizing the reality the real life.

Yeah there are others who are able to keep themselves in middle of that real and virtual world but they are exceptions and EXCEPTIONS CANNOT BE EXAMPLE

JAJKALLAHU KHAIRE

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
whosebob
02-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Their has to be a balance. Evens Imaam Shaafi liked archery.

M.I.A.
02-26-2017, 06:11 PM
..life is about upgrades lol.

its about grinding for the next level up..

maybe a person can be content with where they are in life..

but most of us shouldnt be.

are those with knowledge the same as those without?

...because id like to put my kids through the education system.

id settle for less.

hell if i was on my own id settle for nothing..

and they would wholeheartedly agree.

...my laptop broke so my games are finished.

my time is still the same.

dammit.. lambourgini aventador just drove past.

if only i was joking..

thats the f.u. position..

but you know,

you would rather be paying for Micheal jordan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.