/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my nephew's soul

nk1997
02-14-2017, 01:17 AM
Assalamualaikum, please please pray for my nephew who recently passed away from neuroblastoma. He was only five years old, I am in shock....

may Allah grant him Jannat-ul-Firdous and grant Sabr to his parents inshallah, Ameen ...

inshallah he will get to live happily near Allah and experience life that he didn't have the chance to do so on this earth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-14-2017, 04:20 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.... May Allah swt give him paradise and peace, sabr to you all. Ameen

Umm Abed
02-15-2017, 06:47 AM
Wa alaikum salam

This is really sad for the family, and the parents especially; may Allah swt make it easy for you all and reward you all for your patience.

This child has been saved from the fitnah's of this world, subhanallah, so that is a big consolation. May your dear little nephew be the means of interceding for his family in the akhirah. May Allah swt grant him and his family a high place in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.:love:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.