/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A youTuber Muslim

syeda03
02-14-2017, 09:25 AM
As Salam Alakum WRWB,

My Dear Brothers/Sister In ISLAM,

I am Please To Convert My Self From Bad Of This World To An ISLAMIC Way, Earlier I Was Making Video Of All Sorts And Then ALLAH Rab Ul IZZATH SAVED Me And Now I am Making Videos Of On Islamic Topic. I Hope I Could Benefit UMMA Of Prophet Of MUHAMMED SWS. IN SHA ALLAH.

ZAKIR NAIK VIDEO COLLECTION -- Youtube Channel Link

INVITER To FAITH -- Youtube Channel Link 2 ( With English Subtitles )

IN SHA ALLAH, I Will Try To Update Weekly.
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Walikum salam wr wbarakathuhu

Welcome Sister,

Keep it up

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2498
Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Use your property, your persons any your tongues in striving against the polytheists.

Circulate knowledge

And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

syeda03
02-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Thank you brother.

syeda03
02-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Sorry for my typo error...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.