/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Number 4?

Reminder
02-15-2017, 05:31 PM
Is 4 a bad number in Islam. Someone told me 3 is good and 4 is bad. Please let me know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-15-2017, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Is 4 a bad number in Islam
Not in Islam, but in Chinese culture. It's because pronunciation of "four" in Chinese language sound like "die". Some people in Japan which influenced by Chinese culture also believe 4 as bad number.

M.I.A.
02-15-2017, 06:00 PM
im aweful with language.. although i think Chinese people may be a little patronising.

https://youtu.be/W2zl1tWaKOo

ardianto
02-15-2017, 06:03 PM
There's no lucky number or unlucky number in Islam. But, ..... there are Muslims who believe in numerology.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
02-15-2017, 06:05 PM
I believe 4 has a special place in Islam. There are many 4s. Four great prophets, four great angels, four great books...etc. Triangle is considered a satanic symbol. Though, I am not sure if that has a correct base.

anatolian
02-15-2017, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
There's no lucky number or unlucky number in Islam. But, ..... there are Muslims who believe in numerology.
I believe in numerology in Islam

M.I.A.
02-15-2017, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I believe 4 has a special place in Islam. There are many 4s. Four great prophets, four great angels, four great books...etc. Triangle is considered a satanic symbol. Though, I am not sure if that has a correct base.
i failed maths..

....why?

trigonometry... HARAM!!!

yeah i dont think my parents would fall for it.

ardianto
02-15-2017, 06:22 PM
I believe in numerology in Islam
What you mean with numerology in Islam?.

azc
02-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Is 4 a bad number in Islam. Someone told me 3 is good and 4 is bad. Please let me know.
No, no bad omen concept is in Islam......

anatolian
02-15-2017, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i failed maths..

....why?

trigonometry... HARAM!!!

yeah i dont think my parents would fall for it.
haha.. Who made trigonometry haram?

Though, it has the sickest formules in math..

anatolian
02-15-2017, 06:29 PM
What you mean with numerology in Islam?.
There is something with some numbers. As I have given some examples for 4. Also 19 is mysterios.

sister herb
02-15-2017, 06:33 PM
It sounds a superstition if we believe that when we have or do number X times something, then happens something bad (or good) when everything what happens comes from Allah only.

M.I.A.
02-15-2017, 06:34 PM
haha.. Who made trigonometry haram?

Though, it has the sickest formules in math..

i dont know? i personally love maths..

so much so i did it at a-levels twice "/

hhmm... the true jokes make sure you dont laugh excessively.

Reminder
02-17-2017, 01:05 AM
Thank you for your replies.

Scimitar
02-17-2017, 02:24 AM
I wouldn't identify them as Muslims then lol

Numerology is a form of shirk. Polytheism. Not monotheism.

Scimi

Reminder
02-17-2017, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I wouldn't identify them as Muslims then lol

Numerology is a form of shirk. Polytheism. Not monotheism.

Scimi

This is not true. Why do we do repetitions of 3 for Wudu and various other things? If there was no such thing as numerology, we wouldn't do them 3 times but as much as we like.

ardianto
02-17-2017, 03:42 AM
This is not true. Why do we do repetitions of 3 for Wudu and various other things? If there was no such thing as numerology, we wouldn't do them 3 times but as much as we like.
Seem like you and Anatolian don't know what the numerology is. Numerology is a system to know or predict something based on number. In example, if you born on date 12, then your personality is like this, if someone born on date 17, then his personality is like that.

Scimitar
02-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Thanks bro :)

Numerology is not math. Lol

Scimi

Abz2000
07-16-2017, 08:40 PM
وَالْفَجْرِ {1
By the dawn;

وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ {2
By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hijjah),

وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ {3
And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allah).

وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ {4
And by the night when it departs.

هَلْ فِي ذَلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ {5
Is there not in them sufficient oaths for those who posess intelligence?....

From Quran, Chapter 89

وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ جَنَّاتٍ مَّعْرُوشَاتٍ وَغَيْرَ مَعْرُوشَاتٍ وَالنَّخْلَ وَالزَّرْعَ مُخْتَلِفًا أُكُلُهُ وَالزَّيْتُونَ وَالرُّمَّانَ مُتَشَابِهًا وَغَيْرَ مُتَشَابِهٍ كُلُواْ مِن ثَمَرِهِ إِذَا أَثْمَرَ وَآتُواْ حَقَّهُ يَوْمَ حَصَادِهِ وَلاَ تُسْرِفُواْ إِنَّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ {141

And it is He Who produces gardens trellised and untrellised, and date-palms, and crops of different shape and taste (its fruits and its seeds) and olives, and pomegranates, similar (in kind) and different (in taste). Eat of their fruit when they ripen, but pay the due thereof (its Zakat, according to Allah's Orders 1/10th or 1/20th) on the day of its harvest, and waste not by extravagance. Verily, He likes not Al-Musrifun (those who waste by extravagance),

وَمِنَ الأَنْعَامِ حَمُولَةً وَفَرْشًا كُلُواْ مِمَّا رَزَقَكُمُ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ {142

And of the cattle (are some) for burden (like camels etc.) and (some are) small (unable to carry burden like sheep, goats etc. for food, meat, milk, wool etc.). Eat of what Allah has provided for you, and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Surely he is to you an open enemy.

ثَمَانِيَةَ أَزْوَاجٍ مِّنَ الضَّأْنِ اثْنَيْنِ وَمِنَ الْمَعْزِ اثْنَيْنِ قُلْ آلذَّكَرَيْنِ حَرَّمَ أَمِ الأُنثَيَيْنِ أَمَّا اشْتَمَلَتْ عَلَيْهِ أَرْحَامُ الأُنثَيَيْنِ نَبِّؤُونِي بِعِلْمٍ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ {143

Eight pairs; of the sheep two (male and female), and of the goats two (male and female). Say: "Has He forbidden the two males or the two females, or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? Inform me with knowledge if you are truthful."

وَمِنَ الإِبْلِ اثْنَيْنِ وَمِنَ الْبَقَرِ اثْنَيْنِ قُلْ آلذَّكَرَيْنِ حَرَّمَ أَمِ الأُنثَيَيْنِ أَمَّا اشْتَمَلَتْ عَلَيْهِ أَرْحَامُ الأُنثَيَيْنِ أَمْ كُنتُمْ شُهَدَاء إِذْ وَصَّاكُمُ اللّهُ بِهَـذَا فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَى عَلَى اللّهِ كَذِبًا لِيُضِلَّ النَّاسَ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ {144

And of the camels two (male and female), and of oxen two (male and female). Say: "Has He forbidden the two males or the two females or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? Or were you present when Allah ordered you such a thing? Then who does more wrong than one who invents a lie against Allah, to lead mankind astray without knowledge. Certainly Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)."

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

It is not obligatory – and in fact it is not Sunnah – to break the fast with an odd number, three or five or seven or nine, except on the Day of Eid al-Fitr, as it is proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family) would not go out for prayer on the Day of Eid al-Fitr, until he had eaten some dates, an odd number thereof. Apart from that, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not seek deliberately to eat an odd number of dates.

End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala ad-Darb (11/2)

With regard to the hadith of Anas, who said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to like to break his fast by eating three dates or something that had not been touched by fire – which was narrated by Abu Ya‘la (3305) – it is a da‘eef (weak) hadith that has not been proven. See ad-Da‘eefah by al-Albaani (966).

There are some scholars who regard it as mustahabb to make everything odd-numbered. Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) was asked:

Should making things odd-numbered be done with regard to all permissible things, such as drinking coffee and the like, or is it only with regard to things concerning which a text has been narrated?

The Shaykh’s answer may be summed up as follows:

All words and deeds should be made odd-numbered. This is the Sunnah. End quote.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17891559/9959.mp3

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Kareem al-Khudayr (may Allah preserve him) was asked:

Will we be rewarded for making things odd-numbered as an act of devotion when eating, drinking and so on?

He replied

Yes, we will be rewarded for doing that as an act of devotion. So if a person eats dates, he should eat one, or three or seven, an odd number, because Allah loves that which is odd-numbered. End quote.

http://shkhudheir.com/fatawa/874254045

‘Abd ar-Razzaaq (5/498) narrated from Ma‘mar, from Ayyoob, from Ibn Sireen, from Abu Hurayrah, that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Verily Allah is One and loves that which is odd-numbered.” Ayyoob said: Ibn Sireen liked that which was odd-numbered in all things, to the extent that he would eat an odd number of things. This is a saheeh isnaad.

This matter is broad in scope, in sha Allah, but it is not proven, as far as we know, that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to intentionally eat an odd number when he broke his fast eating fresh or dried dates. Rather those scholars who said that said it on the basis of ijtihaad.

https://islamqa.info/en/230906

Sahih Al Bukhari - Book of Characteristics Of Prayer

Volumn 001, Book 012, Hadith Number 786.
-----------------------------------------

Narated By Malik bin Huwairith Al-Laithi :
I saw the Prophet praying and in the odd Rakat, he used to sit for a moment before getting up.

So we can see that there appears to be something subtle in the odd numbers - though Allah swt knows best.
I was buying chickens yesterday and I said four - then suddenly felt something and said actually - three.
I had this background feeling of them being evenly divided in two and felt a dislike for it and liked the odd better. Allah knows why, it may have been a neural reaction from all the ahadith I've read, and the thought of division also played a part.
We can however see that the awliya of shaytan had a ritual obsession with even division of sacrifices into pairs...but then it seems that after the fair seeming division - they skewed the division by attributing the one which appeared to them as weaker to Allah - but that's just musing and Allah swt knows best.

On the subject of math - you can't not be amazed at this:

Abz2000
07-17-2017, 12:07 AM
وَإِذَا بُشِّرَ أَحَدُهُمْ بِالأُنثَى ظَلَّ وَجْهُهُ مُسْوَدًّا وَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ {58

016:058
:
And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them (pagans), his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief!

وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِلّهِ مَا يَكْرَهُونَ وَتَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُهُمُ الْكَذِبَ أَنَّ لَهُمُ الْحُسْنَى لاَ جَرَمَ أَنَّ لَهُمُ الْنَّارَ وَأَنَّهُم مُّفْرَطُونَ {62

016:062
:
And they ascribe to(/assign for) Allah what they (themselves) hate, and their tongues related the lie that for them is good. Assuredly for them is the Fire, and they will be (therein) abandoned.

أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنثَى {21

053:021
:
Is it for you the males and for Him the females?

تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزَى {22

053:022
:
That indeed is a division most unfair!

إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا أَسْمَاء سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنفُسُ وَلَقَدْ جَاءهُم مِّن رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدَى {23
053:023
:
They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!

If anyone's wondering if all this pagan ritual stuff is nothing more than superstition - it is - if you are able to rise above it and dissolve the matrix as salt dissolves in water.
But the thing is that shaytaan exists and pagans and satanists don't practice these elaborate rituals and spells without expecting results - so precautions come into play.....

Here are some wild seeming claims of pagans and practicioners of magic - bear in mind though that these are people blurting basic and possibly flawed observations on the international stage and apparently not people who're involved in the deep degrees along with slit throat oaths of secrecy:

Symmetry and Magic: an example of a pop culture magic rule

I've been rereading The Dresden Files lately and as I've been reading the books I've been paying attention to the rules of magic that are part of that pop culture magic universe. When you practice pop culture magic, its important to pay close attention to the rules of magic within the given pop culture you're working with because those rules apply to the pop culture characters you work with and how they'll help you magically. It may seem odd that different pop culture universes have different rules of magic, or that those rules should even matter.

However they do matter because you're working in a specific context generated in part by the pop culture you work with. And if you want the aid of the characters you work with, you need to respect the context that is part of the mythology you're working in. Let me share an example to illustrate this.

In The Dresden Files, one of the rules of magic is about symmetry. Symmetry is important to that universe because its a restoration of order, but also a balancing of scales. It's also tied to debt, because in that universe, if you're in debt to someone else then you haven't balanced the scales and that person has power over you.

If you're going to use the pop culture universe of The Dresden Files for your pop culture magic, that's a rule you'll need to consider because it plays such an intricate role in that universe. Trying to work pop culture magic in that universe, without that rule, won't work because the characters need that rule. It's written into who and what they are.

When you do a working to one of those characters, what they are looking for from you is symmetry. They want balance, no debt owed, everything in order. Understanding that about that particular pop culture universe helps you to recognize how the pop culture magic will be affected by that rule. And that is important because if you're going to work pop culture magic, you should know what potential limits you're walking into.

One could argue that such rules are arbitrary. After all isn't pop culture just made up, something that someone came up with? Yes it's true that someone took the time to write a book or create a T.V. show or whatever else. But the act of creation is a magical act, and when that person wrote the book or T.V. show or whatever else, they also constructed that universe with specific ideas as to how things would work. And that universe was reinforced by all the people who paid attention to it and gave it some belief, even if just for the time it took to read a book or watch a show. The pop culture magician is working in someone else's sandbox.

If you choose to work with characters from The Dresden Files, then symmetry becomes a rule you need to factor in, for doing that work. Now it can also be said that symmetry is important outside of The Dresden Files and its true that it is, but in that particular pop culture universe it's that much more important.

So the key lesson here is to make sure you've done your research so that when you're practicing pop culture magic, you know what rules of magic you're dealing with. When you've done some research along those lines it helps you decide if you'll work with that pop culture. You'll know what limits and consequences you're potentially dealing with and how to prepare for them to get the most out of your pop culture magic work.

Taylor Ellwood is the Mad Scientist and Magical Experimenter of Magical Experiments. When he's not working on his latest book or experimenting with magic, Taylor enjoys gaming and exploring the pacific northwest.

http://witchesandpagans.com/pagan-st...agic-rule.html
We can see that the above mentioned quote is packed with illusory matrices - a little akin to false laws that are not in agreement with Allah - but - you will see people who agree upon them gather in courts to argue over them and apply them on each othe and themselves as binding.
This is why the kalimah atTuayyibah (good word) - la ilaaha illa Allah Muhammad ar-rasool Allah is able to override false symmetry and matrices if it is understood properly by the user.
It is more powerful and immune to hacks than Allahu akbar(God is the greatest) (see eschatology hadith on "sons of ishaaq") in that the first (la ilaaha illa Allah) totally dissolves any illusions - but the latter (Allahu Akbar) complements it.
You'll notice that akhen Aten had to change Allahu Akbar into laa ilaaha illa Allah wa Allahu akbar from year 5 to year 9 of his reign.

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللّهُ مَثَلاً كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْعُهَا فِي السَّمَاء {24
014:024
See you not how Allah sets forth a parable? - A goodly word as a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the sky (i.e. very high).

تُؤْتِي أُكُلَهَا كُلَّ حِينٍ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهَا وَيَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ {25
014:025
Giving its fruit at all times, by the Leave of its Lord and Allah sets forth parables for mankind in order that they may remember.

وَمَثلُ كَلِمَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ كَشَجَرَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ اجْتُثَّتْ مِن فَوْقِ الأَرْضِ مَا لَهَا مِن قَرَارٍ {26
014:026
And the parable of an evil word is that of an evil tree uprooted from the surface of earth having no stability.

يُثَبِّتُ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِالْقَوْلِ الثَّابِتِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الآخِرَةِ وَيُضِلُّ اللّهُ الظَّالِمِينَ وَيَفْعَلُ اللّهُ مَا يَشَاء {27
014:027
Allah will keep firm those who believe, with the word that stands firm in this world (i.e. they will keep on worshipping Allah Alone and none else), and in the Hereafter. And Allah will cause to go astray those who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, unjust, etc.), and Allah does what He wills.

Another thing to be aware of is the effect on neural networks as we watch media - some concepts can be turned into seemingly strong structures in the brain, and if those structures are illogical and false, they can get confused and turn the person stupid and irrational and careless and can sometimes dissolve when faced with the truth, that is why a person with an over inflated ego reacts defensively when it is about to be proven to them that they are wrong even though they feel it is true, but acceptance will undo their previously built matrix, this is especially dangerous if there are large financial or tribal or relationship interests residing in that matrix.

Hadith no: 101
Narrated / Authority of: Sad
I heard the Prophet saying, "None plots against the people of Medina (the people who said lailaaha illa Allah Muhammad ar rasool Allah and strove for Allah's sake) but that he will be dissolved (destroyed) like the salt is dissolved in water."
Bukhari

When the Dajjal (deceiver) sees Jesus (the messenger of Allah in truth), he will begin to dissolve like salt in water, and will run away.

http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/Seven.txt

When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...=0&number=6924

10. When Ad-Dajjal faces Jesus SSsE 1 he will melt as salt dissolves in water. Jesus ^B will follow him and kill him with a spear at Ludd gate. This is where ad-Dajjal's death will occur.

https://archive.org/stream/DajjalThe...ssiah_djvu.txt

47. "So go both of you to him, and say, 'Verily we are Messengers sent by your Lord: Send forth, therefore, the Children of Israel with us, and afflict them not: with a Sign, indeed, have we come from your Lord! and peace to all who follow guidance!

48. "'Verily it has been revealed to us that the Penalty (awaits) those who reject and turn away.'"

49. (When this message was delivered), (Pharaoh) said: "Who, then, O Moses, is the Lord of you two?"

50. He said: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each (created) thing its form and nature, and further, gave (it) guidance."

51. (Pharaoh) said: "What then is the condition of previous generations?"

52. He replied: "The knowledge of that is with my Lord, duly recorded: my Lord never errs, nor forgets,-

53. "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.

54. Eat (for yourselves) and pasture your cattle: verily, in this are Signs for men endued with understanding.

55. From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We return you, and from it shall We bring you out once again.

56. And We showed Pharaoh all Our Signs, but he did reject and refuse.

57. He said: "Have you come to drive us out of our land with your magic, O Moses?

58. "But we can surely produce magic to match yours! So make a tryst between us and thee, which we shall not fail to keep - neither we nor thou - in a place where both shall have even chances."

59. Moses said: "Your tryst is the Day of the Festival, and let the people be assembled when the sun is well up."

60. So Pharaoh withdrew: He concerted his plan, and then came (back).

61. Moses said to him: Woe to you! Forge not a lie against Allah, lest He destroy you (at once) utterly by chastisement: the forger must suffer frustration!"

62. So they disputed, one with another, over their affair, but they kept their talk secret.

63. They said: "These two are certainly (expert) magicians: their object is to drive you out from your land with their magic, and to do away with your most cherished institutions.

64. "Therefore concert your plan, and then assemble in (serried) ranks: He wins (all along) today who gains the upper hand."

65. They said: "O Moses! whether wilt thou that thou throw (first) or that we be the first to throw?"

66. He said, "No, you(s) throw first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods-so it seemed to him on account of their magic - began to be in lively motion!

67. So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.

68. We said: "Fear not! for thou hast indeed the upper hand:

69. "Throw that which is in thy right hand: Quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked what they have faked is but a magician's trick: and the magician thrives not, (no matter) where he goes.(/what level he reaches)"

70. So the magicians were thrown down to prostration: they said, "We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses".

71. (Pharaoh) said: "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission? Surely this must be your leader, who has taught you magic! be sure I will cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will have you crucified on trunks of palm-trees: so shall ye know for certain, which of us can give the more severe and the more lasting punishment!"

72. They said: "Never shall we regard thee as more than the Clear Signs that have come to us, or than Him Who created us! so decree whatever thou desirest to decree: for thou canst only decree (touching) the life of this world.

73. "For us, we have believed in our Lord: may He forgive us our faults, and the magic to which thou didst compel us: for Allah is Best and Most Abiding."

74. Verily he who comes to his Lord as a sinner (at Judgment),- for him is Hell: therein shall he neither die nor live.

75. But such as come to Him as Believers who have worked righteous deeds,- for them are ranks exalted,-

76. Gardens of Eternity, beneath which flow rivers: they will dwell therein for aye: such is the reward of those who purify themselves (from evil).

77. We sent an inspiration to Moses: "Travel by night with My servants, and strike a dry path for them through the sea, without fear of being overtaken (by Pharaoh) and without (any other) fear."

78. Then Pharaoh pursued them with his forces, but the waters completely overwhelmed them and covered them up.

79. Pharaoh led his people astray instead of leading them aright.

From Quran chapter 20

فَسَخَّرْنَا لَهُ الرِّيحَ تَجْرِي بِأَمْرِهِ رُخَاء حَيْثُ أَصَابَ {36

038:036
:
So, We subjected to him (Sulaiman :saws: ) the wind, it blew gently to his order whithersoever he willed,

وَالشَّيَاطِينَ كُلَّ بَنَّاء وَغَوَّاصٍ {37

038:037
:
And also the Shayatin (devils) from the jinns (including) every kind of builder and diver,

وَآخَرِينَ مُقَرَّنِينَ فِي الْأَصْفَادِ {38

038:038
:
And also others bound in fetters.

هَذَا عَطَاؤُنَا فَامْنُنْ أَوْ أَمْسِكْ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ {39

038:039
:
"This is Our gift, so spend or withhold, no account will be asked."

4. With the stick, this animal will stamp the foreheads of all Muslims with a shining mark, and with the ring it will stamp the foreheads of all the Kaafirs with a dark black mark. At this point, all Muslims and Kaafirs will be clearly identified and recognised.

5. The Muslims will remain as Muslims and will pass away with Imaan, while the Kaafirs will remain as Kaafirs and pass away in that condition.

-----'

The Beast of the Earth (دابة الأرض Dābbat al-Ardḍ), in Muslim eschatology, will be one of the signs of the coming of the Last Day. This creature will appear after the sun arises in the west. The phrase appears in the Qur'an, in Sura An-Naml. The term also appears in the hadith, which expands upon the activities of the beast. The Qur'an mentions that the Beast will address the unbelievers and admonish them for their lack of attention towards God. The following is the purport of the Qur'anic verse that has been discussed:

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
— Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]

Although The Beast is appeared in a Hadith compiled by Al-Tirmidhi in the book of Jami' Al-Tirmidhi, it is graded Da'if (weak).[2]

Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "A beast will emerge from the earth. With it shall be the ring of Sulaiman (Solomon) and the staff of Musa (Moses). It will brighten the face of the believer, and stamp the nose of the disbeliever with the ring, such that when the people gather to eat, it will be said to this one: 'O believer! and to that one: 'O disbeliever!'"
— Jami' Al-Tirmidhi; English: Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3187; Arabic: Book 47, Hadith 3490[3]

In al-Qurtubi's book Tadhkirah, the beast is described:

Ibn Jurayj reported that Ibn al-Zubayr described the beast and said:

"Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_the_Earth

From "Heavenly Ornaments" by Ashraf Ali Tanwi:

Earth Beast

Near the Ka'aba, there is a mountain called Safaa. Near the Day of Judgement Safaa Mountain will explode. An Earth Beast will come out. When the Hajjis see this, some will be scared, and some won't be. The Earth Beast will be a very strange beast. It will talk to people and will traverse the whole earth with great speed. It will point out hypocrites and he will point out true Muslims.

Will have Hazrat Musa's (alayhi salaam) stick, and will have Hazrat Sulaiman's (alayhi salaam) ring. With Hazrat Musa's (as) stick will put a mark on the fore-heads of the believers. With that mark, the faces of believers will shine. On the necks or noses of the non-believers, it will put a black seal with the ring of Hazrat Sulaiman's (as) which will darken their faces. After completing this job the strange creature will disappear.

http://nasirislam.com/Signoflasthour/JudgementDay.html

The only thing that I can currently perceive from the available data is that the "ring of solomon" works by binding those who choose to content themselves with fake illusions and matrices, and that the "stick of Musa" dissolves or swallows falsehoods and confirms the power of truth with justice.

34. We have already sent down to you verses making things clear, an illustration from (the story of) people who passed away before you, and an admonition for those who fear ((Allah)).

35. Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for mankind: and Allah doth know all things.

36. (Lit is such a Light) in houses, which Allah hath permitted to be raised to honour; for the celebration, in them, of His name: In them is He glorified in the mornings and in the evenings, (again and again),-

37. By men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from the Remembrance of Allah, nor from regular Prayer, nor from the practice of regular Charity: Their (only) fear is for the Day when hearts and eyes will be transformed (in a world wholly new),-

38. That Allah may reward them according to the best of their deeds, and add even more for them out of His Grace: for Allah doth provide for those whom He will, without measure.

39. But the kafirs,- their deeds are like a mirage in sandy deserts, which the man parched with thirst mistakes for water; until when he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing: But he finds Allah (ever) with him, and Allah will pay him his account: and Allah is swift in taking account.

40. Or (the kafirs' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean, overwhelmed with billow topped by billow, topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness, one above another: if a man stretches out his hands, he can hardly see it! for any to whom Allah giveth not light, there is no light!

From Quran, Chapter 24

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.