/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hELP NEED DUA!!! WALLAHH PLEASE!!!! WALLAHH YA ALLAH

Serinity
02-15-2017, 09:59 PM
:SALAM:

PLEASE PLEASE.. MAKE DUA MY FATHER GETS BETT.TER. . HE CANT BREATHE HE HAS DIFFICULTIES BREATIHING WALLAH!!! ya ALLLAH!!! :(

PLEASE

ALLAHU AKBAR! LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA ALLAH WHAT CAN I DO!!??? :'( WALLAH I AINT LYING.. WALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE DUA. PLS1! i AM CRYING.

MAKE DUA. :( PLSSS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah helps your father and gives strenght to all of his family.

AabiruSabeel
02-15-2017, 10:04 PM
:wasalam:

May Allah :swt: grant quick recovery to your father. Try to get medical help asap.

اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفيه

Serinity
02-15-2017, 10:27 PM
:Salam:

I have done that, Alhamdulillah. i am making constant dua and dhikr. Saying Allahu akbar all the time.

may Allah :swt: heal him and grant him Guidance. Ameen.

Only Allah can help him.

Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-15-2017, 11:03 PM
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant him complete and swift Shifaa, Aameen Yaa Rabb-al-`Aalameen.

Download this file:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta..._Of_Shifaa.pdf

Use the Ruqyah given in this PDF. It is a very effective Ruqyah, In Shaa Allaah.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa make things easy for your father and for all of you, Aameen.

Serinity
02-15-2017, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant him complete and swift Shifaa, Aameen Yaa Rabb-al-`Aalameen.

Download this file:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta..._Of_Shifaa.pdf

Use the Ruqyah given in this PDF. It is a very effective Ruqyah, In Shaa Allaah.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa make things easy for your father and for all of you, Aameen.
I will. But he has been taken to the hospital. Can I make Ruqyah with the intention of directing it to my father?

I will try my best. The Qur'aan can heal all things. Physical, mental, and spiritual, and much more. Allahu akbar.

May Allah guide him. Ameen. I pray Allah inspires in him faith and strength to recite Shahadah and do dhirk. Ya Allah, ingrain in him the Shahadah! Ya Rabb'il Alaameen.

I've made constant Tahajjud, Ya Allah inspire in him Tawheed!!

Allahu alam. I need Allah, only by Allah's Grace can he be saved and healed.

PS. What are the 6 verses of Shifaa of The Qur'aan?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-15-2017, 11:48 PM
This particular Ruqyah is meant to be done and then one blows over the patient, and also, recite it over water and then give it to the patient to drink. So, it doesn't exactly get directed. However, Du`aa is the weapon of a Mu'min. It is a gift from Allaah Ta`aalaa. Allaah Ta`aalaa says that if you call upon Him, He will answer your Du`aa. Also, from the Aadaab (etiquette) of Du`aa is that while making Du`aa, you must have Yaqeen (conviction) that Allaah Ta`aalaa will answer your Du`aa. Make Du`aa for your father after every Salaah, and after Tahajjud, and after `Asr Salaah on Fridays, and between the Adhaan and Iqaamah; all of these are times when Du`aa is more readily accepted. Continue making Du`aa for him as you have. Allaah Ta`aalaa will grant him Shifaa, In Shaa Allaah.

Serinity
02-15-2017, 11:53 PM
Okay, I have done constant dua, and I will have conviction in my heart (I am trying hard - I am still worried.)

Should I continue doing Tahajjud prayer?

I have blown into some water, and drank it. With the intention that Allah blesses me with accepted duas. Is that ok?

I will definitely not miss Tahajjud prayer, and Qiyamul lay (Night Prayer)

I am making dua atm. It is 1:12 AM. I won't stop until I see my father in good health. Suddenly life seems soo short. 2 years, seems like 2 "doors".

I will succeed, with the help of Allah.

I am doing 2 rakahs of Tahajjud, and afaik, a Tahajjud dua never misses its target. For how long should I pray Tahajjud?

I am saying Astaghfirgullah, mean while. (In between each Tahajjud prayer)

Serinity
02-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Update:

They have identified the disease. Whatever the case, may Allah guide him and heal him............... Ameen. :(

talibilm
02-16-2017, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:SALAM:

PLEASE PLEASE.. MAKE DUA MY FATHER GETS BETT.TER. . HE CANT BREATHE HE HAS DIFFICULTIES BREATIHING WALLAH!!! ya ALLLAH!!! :(

PLEASE

ALLAHU AKBAR! LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA ALLAH WHAT CAN I DO!!??? :'( WALLAH I AINT LYING.. WALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE DUA. PLS1! i AM CRYING.

MAKE DUA. :( PLSSS

:sl:

May Allah heal him and give strength to you and his loved ones

Do you try nebulizer or puff inhaler , does he suffered from wheezing ? (like asthma ?)

talibilm
02-16-2017, 02:17 AM
Update:

They have identified the disease. Whatever the case, may Allah guide him and heal him............... Ameen. :(
Ameen.

After salah hajath read sura fathiha and blow over him.

Serinity
02-16-2017, 02:27 AM
:salam:

he is better, but I am still worried. In shaa' Allah, he will get better.

First, I heard him cough, I did not think so much of it.. Then I heard him breathe heavily. Weirdly at first, I didn't go to see whether he was ok (regret that) but Alhamdulillah, by the will of Allah, I noticed, and hastened to call 911 (different number here prob - 112 or something)

man his breathing sounded like a dying person about to give out. Sounded really scary. :/

his breathing sounded like someone who was about to drown. As if he struggled to breathe. It sounded like he was breathing from a straw (you know those crackles?)

I REALLY want to urge him to start praying. IDC about anything else.. may ALLAH :swt: make him hate what Allah hates, and love what Allah loves.

No, he doesn't suffer from wheezing, afaik. This was the first time I saw him THIS ill. he was always strong, and his heart was superb (REALLY good). To see him that weak, really made me feel sooo sad. :/

SubhanAllah. may Allah :swt: save him, and guide him. Ameen.

Salaah Hajath?? you mean Tahajjud?

Allahu alam.

talibilm
02-16-2017, 02:50 AM
Thajjudh is done in late light but
salathul hajath (need) 2 rakat can be done at anytime except the tahrim or prohibited times of sunrise, sunset,midnoon .
the niyah is to seek help of Allah to fullfill a NEED (hajath) first rakath is done like any ordinary prayer but the small sura is http://legacy.quran.com/109 and next rakat sura al iklaas .

after tasleem praise Allah for a while (atleast 10 times of subhanallah walhamdulillah, allahu akbar , lailaha ilalah) followed by salawat on Nabi :saws: at least 10 times and read dua hajat. just google it . and you can ask in your own words after that

azc
02-16-2017, 04:21 AM
:SALAM:PLEASE PLEASE.. MAKE DUA MY FATHER GETS BETT.TER. . HE CANT BREATHE HE HAS DIFFICULTIES BREATIHING WALLAH!!! ya ALLLAH!!! :(PLEASEALLAHU AKBAR! LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YA ALLAH WHAT CAN I DO!!??? :'( WALLAH I AINT LYING.. WALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE DUA. PLS1! i AM CRYING.MAKE DUA. :( PLSSS
May Allah swt bless your father with shifa e kamila aajila. Ameen

Serinity
02-16-2017, 06:18 AM

Will take some time for me to memorise Surah Al-Kafirun. I will make dua meanwhile I try to memorise.

I will dua for Shifaah. I've made a lot of Tahajjud rakahs. (2 rakahs = 1) may my need be fulfilled. Ameen.

Is this webiste good or bad?

https://www.---------/hajaat.htm

Because it shows some duas where it says "in the name of Muhammad" (Which I've never encountered, ever) I only beseech Allah. cuz only He :swt: can fulfill my need...
Allahu alam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-16-2017, 10:10 AM
Because it shows some duas where it says "in the name of Muhammad" (Which I've never encountered, ever) I only beseech Allah. cuz only He can fulfill my need...
Allahu alam.
Avoid those websites, akhi. We ask only in the Name of Allaah Ta`aalaa, never in the name of anyone else, because Allaah Ta`aalaa cures, not anyone else.

noraina
02-16-2017, 11:35 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt give your father shifaa jamil and a swift and painless recovery. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah that you seem to have gotten through the worst of it and the cause has been diagnosed, it can be really frightening when our parents - the strength and backbone of our life - fall ill or become weak, at times like this they need our support, the way they so selflessly supported us when we were younger.

As the others have said, keep up your duas, dhikr, and definitely recite that Ruqyah brother Huzaifah has given you over your father, it's extremely effective in'sha'Allah.

Your father will be in my duas, and definitely keep us updated on his progress, in'sha'Allah.

OmAbdullah
02-16-2017, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wasalam:

May Allah :swt: grant quick recovery to your father. Try to get medical help asap.

اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفيه

آمين

OmAbdullah
02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Assalaamo alaikum

May Allah give both good health and eemaan to your father, aameen. As the other brother told you, you should make 2 raka't salaat haajat (the prayer for need) every day. You can make it at any time of prayers and also at the last third of the night when Allah comes to the worldly heaven to accept our du'aa and astaghfaar.

The salaati-haajah is like ordinary nafal prayer but in the niyah you should say 2 raka't nafal salaati-haajah. After finishing and then remembering Allah and saying salath wa salaam on Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam you should ask du'aa that you need.

A hadeeth shareef says that the Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam told salaati-haajah to a born blind man and Allah Azza wa Jall gave him eye site with salaati- haajah.

Du'aa for salaati-haajah:

لا اله الا الله الحليم الكريم سبحان الله رب الأرش العظيم والحمد لله رب العالمين

أسألك موجبات رحمتك و عزائم مغفرتك والعصمة من كل ذنب والغنيمة من كل بر و السلامة من كل إثم

اللهم لا تدع لي ذنباً إلا غفرته و لا هماً إلا فرجته و لا حاجة هي لك رضاً و لنا فيها صلاح إلا قضيتها يا ارحم الراحمين

After this du'aa you should ask du'aa for the cure of your father and also for his eemaan. If this du'aa is difficult for you then you can ask du'aa in your own words. I am trying to transliterate this du'aa for you:

Laa ilaha illa Allahul-Haleemul-Kareem, Subhaan-Allahi Rabbil Arshil-Azeem, wa alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen, as-aluka moojibaati rahmatik wa azaa-ima maghfiratik, wal-ismata min kulli dhanbin wal-ghaneemata min kulli birrin, was-salaamata min kulli ithmin.

Allahumma laa tada'lee dhanban illa ghafartah, wa laa hamman illa farrajtah wa laa haajatan hiya laka ridan wa lanaa feeha salaahun illa qadaitahaa ya Arham-ar-Raahimeen.

Serinity
02-16-2017, 02:03 PM

Let me rephrase: They have some doubts / they have hypothesis on what could have caused it. They know that his heart was at 50%, and that his lungs leaked some waters. (That is why he sounded like he was drowning when breathing - he couldn't breathe, not inhale, or exhale, except by gasping, SubhanAllah)

They suspect there might be a blood clot in his heart (may Allah heal him, and may that not be the case - and if it is - may Allah heal it)

For Salaat Hajaah, do I have to recite Surat Al-Kafiroon? Or can I just recite a surah I remember?

Remember: They suspect a blood clot (because of the decreased power of the heart beat). I just hope it is nothing but STRESS. But If there is anything life-threatening, may Allah heal him, and remove that from him.

Btw, this is the 3rd time something happened of this nature - however this 3rd time was the worst. In shaa' Allah quick recovery.

They want to check with a camera his heart. I just wonder, his heart was always sooo strong. But how come it got this weak? Or at 50%??

It could be of his sins, may Allah guide him. Ameen.

noraina
02-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

In'sha'Allah, it may not be anything too serious. And if it is, may Allah swt give him a swift and speedy recovery and heal him completely. Ameen.

Serinity
02-16-2017, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Assalaamo alaikum

May Allah give both good health and eemaan to your father, aameen. As the other brother told you, you should make 2 raka't salaat haajat (the prayer for need) every day. You can make it at any time of prayers and also at the last third of the night when Allah comes to the worldly heaven to accept our du'aa and astaghfaar.

The salaati-haajah is like ordinary nafal prayer but in the niyah you should say 2 raka't nafal salaati-haajah. After finishing and then remembering Allah and saying salath wa salaam on Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam you should ask du'aa that you need.

A hadeeth shareef says that the Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam told salaati-haajah to a born blind man and Allah Azza wa Jall gave him eye site with salaati- haajah.

Du'aa for salaati-haajah:

لا اله الا الله الحليم الكريم سبحان الله رب الأرش العظيم والحمد لله رب العالمين

أسألك موجبات رحمتك و عزائم مغفرتك والعصمة من كل ذنب والغنيمة من كل بر و السلامة من كل إثم

اللهم لا تدع لي ذنباً إلا غفرته و لا هماً إلا فرجته و لا حاجة هي لك رضاً و لنا فيها صلاح إلا قضيتها يا ارحم الراحمين

After this du'aa you should ask du'aa for the cure of your father and also for his eemaan. If this du'aa is difficult for you then you can ask du'aa in your own words. I am trying to transliterate this du'aa for you:

Laa ilaha illa Allahul-Haleemul-Kareem, Subhaan-Allahi Rabbil Arshil-Azeem, wa alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen, as-aluka moojibaati rahmatik wa azaa-ima maghfiratik, wal-ismata min kulli dhanbin wal-ghaneemata min kulli birrin, was-salaamata min kulli ithmin.

Allahumma laa tada'lee dhanban illa ghafartah, wa laa hamman illa farrajtah wa laa haajatan hiya laka ridan wa lanaa feeha salaahun illa qadaitahaa ya Arham-ar-Raahimeen.

JazakAllah khayr, sister. This really REALLY helps.

Alhamdulillah, all I ask for is for ALLAH to cure him and for this to be his LAST time to experience such pain. I feel soo sorry for him. I ask Allah :swt: to guide him, and inspire in my father Imaan and strength.

Ya rabb, bring guidance to my family - all of them. Especially my dad. That is all I ask for. Restore his health and bring him closer to You, Ya Allah. Ya Allah, make him hate what sins he has done and do not let his suffering be in vain, ya rabb.

he has a very strong will, ma shaa' Allah. I ask Allah to make my dad use that strong will, to clean his heart, by turning to Allah, for good. Because only Allah can cure and clean our hearts.

Allahu alam.

Serinity
02-16-2017, 03:19 PM
Avoid those websites, akhi. We ask only in the Name of Allaah Ta`aalaa, never in the name of anyone else, because Allaah Ta`aalaa cures, not anyone else.
Yes that make sense. It seems to go with the Islamic Creed - Pure Tawheed - Where we only ask Allah in dua and worship Him :swt: alone.

Serinity
02-16-2017, 08:45 PM

I threw away his cigarettes, etc. Was that a good idea? I mean, I HATE to see him like that. And IDC about money when it comes to health. So is it a good idea.

I don't want to see him in more pain. So I threw away any smoke. Not that the Hospital will let him smoke anyway.

It is just that I know, if the place is facilitating a sin, it is easier to do that sin. So I decided to throw away anything to do with smoking..

And tbh, it hurts to think that he is lonely in the Hospital.

sister herb
02-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Throwing away cigarettes was a great idea. Doctors maybe will tell him to stop smoking anyways.

talibilm
02-16-2017, 10:21 PM

Will take some time for me to memorise Surah Al-Kafirun. I will make dua meanwhile I try to memorise.

I will dua for Shifaah. I've made a lot of Tahajjud rakahs. (2 rakahs = 1) may my need be fulfilled. Ameen.

Is this webiste good or bad?

https://www.---------/hajaat.htm

Because it shows some duas where it says "in the name of Muhammad" (Which I've never encountered, ever) I only beseech Allah. cuz only He :swt: can fulfill my need...
Allahu alam.

We have to seek help of Allah only with Allah's name brother & by his beautiful attributes like Yaa arahman araheem, Ya wadood, Ya Ghani, Yaa wahaaab. or the verses of the Noble Quran like Rabbana takkabal dua, Rabbana sammeiuddua .

you can read the dua here in Arabic together with UNDERSTANDING of its meaning. like while reading the word hajath (need) think about the NEED which you are Desperate for

http://www.quranreading.com/blog/how...rayer-of-need/

Serinity
02-17-2017, 08:27 AM
JazakAllah khayr.

There is water in his lungs. Ya Allah, help him. make him pray too. Ya Allah, I hope it is not serious.. If it is, may Allah heal him and guide him towards prayer. Ameen.

Kiro
02-17-2017, 10:53 AM
@Serinity

wswrb

in the last hour of Jummah, duas are accepted

I will make dua for your father

Serinity
02-17-2017, 12:10 PM
Last hour of Jummuah? Right after dhuhr?

talibilm
02-17-2017, 02:09 PM
Last hour of Jummuah? Right after dhuhr?

after asar

anatolian
02-17-2017, 08:33 PM
May Allah give him shifaa. Amin.

Serinity
02-17-2017, 10:45 PM
Wa alaykum salam, wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Ok, I missed the opportunity, but I will continue to do Salatul-Hajaah, and Tahajjud prayers.

And for the Ruqyah:

Can I do the Ruqyah, blow in a bottle of water, save it, and when I meet my dad, give him the bottle, with the belief that it is not the water that cures, but it is Allah that cures, and it is only by the Will of Allah?

Pls correct me if I am wrong. JazakAllah khayr. I also want him to start praying. :/ In shaa' Allah, this episode will make him Turn to Allah for good.

M.I.A.
02-17-2017, 10:59 PM
hope your all doing ok. allah swt protect you from the evil of your own self and the evil of the shaitan and his followers.

hopefully get him an ecig when hes through it.. a good one like the cool fire 4 tc100.. or similar..

can personally vauche, have been hospital free for the past few years following a few bad winters.

god willing.

although have been in hospital for other things..

may allah swt have mercy upon you.

Serinity
02-18-2017, 10:20 AM

he is in normal condition now, alhamdulillah. Now they have taken him to check his heart. To see what caused it. (i.e. why there was excess water) They suspect the heart, cuz it was at 50%. Now at normal, afaik.

But who knows except Allah, it may happen again, I pray it won't. Ya rabb. pls. Heal him from the causes of why it happened .

Ya Allah, guide him towards prayer. Ameen.

Wallah, it is all by the miracle of Allah, the Power of Allah. If I did not go from my computer and enter corridor, Allahu alam, how worse it could have been.

If he was weak in heart and will, and didn't recite Shahadah, and etc. Allahu alam what would have happened. Allahu akbar. The Power of Allah.

Wallah, all I ask for is for him to be in good health and Imaan. And for all of us to be.

Deen is 1st priority in everything, second is health. Am I right?

They want to check whether he has a blood clot. I am determined to make Salatul Hajaah everyday, 30 days straight, for Allah to guide him towards Dua and Prayer.

But I am worried, he believes in Allah, etc. But doesn't pray. Am I sinning by doing this?
Allahu alam.

Serinity
02-18-2017, 06:50 PM
Allahu akbar,

According to my mother, the doctor said there was soo much Dhulm (which my mother calls it) that it is a miracle for him to come over thist(at least, they didn't understand HOW my father could get over this, Allahu akbar) It was that serious.

Allahu akbar. I will keep making dua and Salatul Hajaah. I am still worried. I ask Allah to make the Qur'aan the Light of our hearts, and this household!!

Allahu alam. Allahu akbar! I am soo happy! The Power of Allah. I won't let this pass by, though, I am still worried, and this is all what I got from my mother. my father sounds good.

But I am still worried, I will still make dua, etc. I will continue as I have done (dua, dhikr, prayer, Tahajjud, etc.)

With Allah on our side. Nothing can go wrong. JazakAllah khayr everyone. I wrote this thread in panic.

I will continue as I have done.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-18-2017, 08:13 PM
And for the Ruqyah:

Can I do the Ruqyah, blow in a bottle of water, save it, and when I meet my dad, give him the bottle, with the belief that it is not the water that cures, but it is Allah that cures, and it is only by the Will of Allah?
Yes, you can do this.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-18-2017, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
hope your all doing ok. allah swt protect you from the evil of your own self and the evil of the shaitan and his followers.

hopefully get him an ecig when hes through it.. a good one like the cool fire 4 tc100.. or similar..

can personally vauche, have been hospital free for the past few years following a few bad winters.

god willing.

although have been in hospital for other things..

may allah swt have mercy upon you.
No, e-cigs are just as harmful (and as Haraam) as regular cigarettes. All must be avoided, In Shaa Allaah.

Serinity
02-18-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes, you can do this.
JazakAllah khayr, brother.

he has been operated on, and the doctors say he has hardening of the arteries. they opened 2 of them.

man this is scary. arteriosclerosis.

Allahu alam, but I will do this, in shaa' Allah, Allah will heal my fathers heart with this Ruqyah. When done, does it have an "expiration date"?

I.e. can I do the Ruqyah now, blow in a bottle of water, and save it for tommorrow? Is there a time limit?

For every disease, Allah created a cure. So there must be a cure for hardening of the arteries. it irritates me that the doctors have not found a way to properly treat this disease. All they do is try to dilute the blood, so that the blood can pass through.

Ya Allah, please cure it through this Ruqyah. Ameen.

i hope I can do this.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-18-2017, 10:51 PM
JazakAllah khayr, brother.

he has been operated on, and the doctors say he has hardening of the arteries. they opened 2 of them.

man this is scary. arteriosclerosis.

Allahu alam, but I will do this, in shaa' Allah, Allah will heal my fathers heart with this Ruqyah. When done, does it have an "expiration date"?

I.e. can I do the Ruqyah now, blow in a bottle of water, and save it for tommorrow? Is there a time limit?
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant him a complete recovery, Aameen.

No, there is no expiry date.

Serinity
02-18-2017, 11:27 PM
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant him a complete recovery, Aameen.

No, there is no expiry date.
JazakAllah khayr, brother!

may Allah Ta'aalaa grant my dad a complete recovery, and remove the disease completely! Ameen.

I am most concerned about his Akhira, but also about his health. JazakAllah khayr!

The Qur'aan brings me relief. Should I tell my dad I did ruqyah and blew in the water, for it to take affect?

Btw, does blowing in the water, by saying Bismillah before doing so, minutes after having done the Ruqyah, ruin the Ruqyah? (I blew a couple of times)

Allahu alam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.