/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Husband needs serious help.

newuser10
02-18-2017, 03:36 PM
Hi All,

I am New here. I joined because a few days ago my husband has been having dreams of a very beautiful girl. He says he is in love with her.
He tries all the time to sleep so he can see her.

Please brothers and sisters, any suggestion on what we can do?
We contacted a Sheikh but it is no use.

Any help is welcome.

Shukran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
02-18-2017, 04:13 PM
My advice is to have a frank and open discussion with your husband. People on the forum don't know either of you and may not be able to give advice that will be useful to you.

azc
02-18-2017, 05:07 PM
:wa: sister, welcome to forum. Dreams aren't reality. It's foolishness to love a dream girl. Put on some make up/see a beauty parlour and be more beautiful before him.

Umm♥Layth
02-18-2017, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the forums.

He seems like a big jerk to even talk to you about that :facepalm: . Some people are just unbelievable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Ask him if he is able to marry this girl in his dreams. If he says that he can't, then tell him to forget about her, because she's just a figment of his imagination. A person might get dreams like this if they see some pictures of women and get some kind of fantasies, but such a dream doesn't mean anything at all. He should forget about it. It is Shaytaaniyat to be dreaming about some imaginary girl that doesn't even exist instead of appreciating the wife that he has. How can a person fall in love with someone that doesn't exist? You can't fall in love with something that you've imagined in your mind. He is confusing lust with love. Such dreams are caused by Shaytaan in order to make a person unsatisfied with his wife, and so he starts looking elsewhere. He should ignore such dreams. He should recite all of the Masnoon Du`aas before sleeping, and sleep on his right side as is the Sunnah. Before sleeping, he should recite Aayat-ul-Kursi, Soorah al-Ikhlaas, Soorah al-Falaq and Soorah an-Naas. Thereafter, he should blow into his hands and rub them over his body as far as he can reach. He should do this three times. It is Sunnah to do this before sleeping, and it protects one from Shaytaan and from Shaytaani inspired dreams (i.e. nightmares).

Was-Salaam.

newuser10
02-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Assalaam Aleikum,

Shukran.
Yes I also thought the same that it is Shaiytaan. We will do all you have mentioned. Thank you so much.

greenhill
02-19-2017, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.