/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What allies do we have against oppressors?

Mustafa16
02-20-2017, 04:47 AM
Turkey? Iran? Saudi Arabia? do we have no allies? if it is a group of mujahideen, whose side are we on, as sunni muslims fighting against Israel, Burma, assad, Russia, china, india, etc.....?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-20-2017, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Turkey? Iran? Saudi Arabia? do we have no allies? if it is a group of mujahideen, whose side are we on, as sunni muslims fighting against Israel, Burma, assad, Russia, china, india, etc.....?
to reinstate the status and honour of this ummah and to protect the vulnerable Muslims, Muslim countries, instead of militants, need to take initiatives but sadly, rulers are puppets. can Militancy be stopped...?

Simple_Person
02-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Brother, to brand somebody as an ally or not as an ally, look first, are YOU your own ally? What i mean is, look at us ..we call ourselves Muslims (in general), but all we show is pride, arrogance, nationalism and much more.

Look at my signature,

"....Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves...." Qur'an 13:11

How can we say group Y or person X is my ally, if we are not even allies of Allah(swt). So if we don't say we are Muslim, then that is different argument. Then everybody who is against Islam, those will be our allies. Right now, FOR SURE Saudi Arabian government for sure is against Islam. Who else? Many other so called "sunni" states as many of them work according to ribba and that sort of stuff. Iran also is included as those guys are fond of oppressing other Muslims within their country. Turkey of all countries is the biggest hypocrite among them ALL. Part of NATO, Turkish government joins Bilderberg. All they care for is nationalism say they are Muslim but idolize Mustafa Kemal who was against Islam. So for now, dig deep in yourself and ask yourself, do i count my self as an ally of Allah(swt)? If so based on what? Do not forget those filthy arrogant traits or your ego if you have those. Allah(swt) knows best. So dig in, before Allah(swt) brings it up on the Day of Judgement, which will be too late.

This is exactly the struggle that i am also having with myself. Bringing out all the nasty filthy habits above that i may have and make dua to Allah(swt) to show them to me so i can grab them and get rid of them.

Before i joined this forum, but active on another Islamic forum, those guys active there ..i was shocked by their comments. Everybody was pointing at everybody else, but nobody was asking maybe i am myself also part of the problem. Nobody would say ..what you ask me.. i do not know ask somebody else that is more qualified for it. Most of the comments gave very negative advice or hateful advice to people having some problem with their life. Everybody was acting as a Mufti or a Alim.

In just 15 days that i was active on that forum and reading those comments i experienced cynical behavior my self as it is contagious. I had not experienced that behavior myself for like 12 years but it happened within 15 days that i was there. I decided to run away from that forum. Alhamdulillah this forum has a lot of really knowledgeable and humble people that i have experienced so far. If they don't know something they don't comment or correct themselves if they have said something wrong. This i really appreciate.

Simple_Person
02-20-2017, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
to reinstate the status and honour of this ummah and to protect the vulnerable Muslims, Muslim countries, instead of militants, need to take initiatives but sadly, rulers are puppets. can Militancy be stopped...?
I think this can be taken care of these puppets, however as my other comment, we Muslims are our own problem. Many fellow Muslim brothers and sisters show arrogance if you try to teach them something that you have seen or know. When you say something intellectually correct and they know it, many times they want to go against what you have said..or else they fell like they are "stupid". While it isn't the battle of who is "smart" and who is "dumb". Western nations know to control people, you have to control education. Even western education controls you and makes you think inside the box. I think internet is the key. You can educate yourself, as good documentaries are available to show you the picture of this world. Books to download about all kind of scientific categories are available to read and educate yourself. The ONLY effort one has to make themselves do is ..stop watching tv instead spend their time on something more beneficial. Sadly, this is a battle that will brand you as a stranger as everybody else does watch tv and you will not be able to "fit" in that group anymore. But it is possible.

As for us, the BEST that we can do, is educate western people of what really is going on. Ask very critical questions about society. For example how come people during democratic elections PROMISE you all sort of things, but when they have won. They do not do what they have promised you. Isn't this a criminal act? Like if i would promise you a brand new tv, you give me me your money and i do not deliver the tv.

This will make them think and slowly also wake them up, as many of them are also victims of the propaganda.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-20-2017, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I think this can be taken care of these puppets, however as my other comment, we Muslims are our own problem. Many fellow Muslim brothers and sisters show arrogance if you try to teach them something that you have seen or know. When you say something intellectually correct and they know it, many times they want to go against what you have said..or else they fell like they are "stupid". While it isn't the battle of who is "smart" and who is "dumb". Western nations know to control people, you have to control education. Even western education controls you and makes you think inside the box. I think internet is the key. You can educate yourself, as good documentaries are available to show you the picture of this world. Books to download about all kind of scientific categories are available to read and educate yourself. The ONLY effort one has to make themselves do is ..stop watching tv instead spend their time on something more beneficial. Sadly, this is a battle that will brand you as a stranger as everybody else does watch tv and you will not be able to "fit" in that group anymore. But it is possible.As for us, the BEST that we can do, is educate western people of what really is going on. Ask very critical questions about society. For example how come people during democratic elections PROMISE you all sort of things, but when they have won. They do not do what they have promised you. Isn't this a criminal act? Like if i would promise you a brand new tv, you give me me your money and i do not deliver the tv. This will make them think and slowly also wake them up, as many of them are also victims of the propaganda.
Your thoughts are good... Yes, we should try to become a good Muslim and then we can give dawah to non Muslim brothers and sisters more effectively

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.