/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making up prayers and time management

ak0016
02-20-2017, 06:42 AM
If i go to the gym and workout and when im done i come back home and do wudu and make up the prayers is that allowed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-20-2017, 06:54 AM
If we don't pray salah on its time, is sin...

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-20-2017, 10:26 AM
No, it's not allowed.

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

إن الصلاة كانت على المؤمنين كتاباً موقوتاً

{"Salaah, upon the believers, is at prescribed times."}

It is a major sin to delay Salaah with the intention of making Qadhaa of it later on. Also, the person could die before getting a chance to make that Qadhaa, and how will he then answer before Allaah Ta`aalaa for his actions?

Another thing to consider is that if he plays around with the Deen like this, Allaah Ta`aalaa may not accept any of his Salaats.

The `Ulamaa have warned that indulgence in major sins weakens the Imaan of a person. If a person's Imaan becomes too weak, he might give it up, wal-`Iyaadhu Billaah.

Always perform Salaah on time. According to the Hanbali Madh-hab, if a person leaves off Salaah intentionally, he becomes a Kaafir. That is not the view of the other three Madhaahib (i.e. Hanafi, Maaliki, Shaafi`i), however, we don't know which view is correct. If, on the day of Qiyaamah, we find out that in this issue, the view of the Hanbali Madh-hab was actually the correct one, then what will happen to those who had left off Salaah intentionally, thinking it to be something light? Ask yourself this.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa keep all of us steadfast upon Salaah, and making it at the appointed times, Aameen.

Was-Salaam.

ak0016
02-20-2017, 07:16 PM
In usa time frame is not so good in my opinion. I dont want to miss prayers but i dont want to stay home all day either.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.