/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua for death of father

ali.haider
02-20-2017, 07:28 AM
Salam to every one. Im haider im belong from shia family. Just in morning i heard news about my father death every thing is happening so quickly we didn't get time for anything. Im living abroad and im not able to see him last time . Namaz e janaza will be with zohrain. Can someone please guide me some prayers and dua for his magfrat.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Walikum salam.

it would have been best if you travelled and consoled your others siblings , mother.

For now you read sura tabarak and Yaseen & do eesale sawab ie transfer its virtues to your father and also by sadaqa to poor and dua for his magfirath to Allah. The best of the deed you can also do is become a true muslim and leave out the Satanic thoughts against sahabas by doing that you may be helping your father too inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.