/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fasting the 3 White Days.

aamifi
02-20-2017, 07:37 PM
saklam alaykom

Fasting the 3 White Days.

https://safeshare.tv/x/f6uTtDA1JeA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
02-21-2017, 12:54 AM
I really am am for such a long time searching for some kind of website or maybe even a app that shows me the days to fast besides Mondays and Thursdays and Ramadan.

As other voluntary days I hear at almost the last days before they start.

Can somebody point me at it. You will in'sha'Allah get many rewards for it.

AabiruSabeel
02-21-2017, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I really am am for such a long time searching for some kind of website or maybe even a app that shows me the days to fast besides Mondays and Thursdays and Ramadan.

As other voluntary days I hear at almost the last days before they start.

Can somebody point me at it. You will in'sha'Allah get many rewards for it.
I didn't find any such calendar, but if you install a hijri calendar app, you can keep track of the 13th, 14th and 15th of each month or set a monthly repeated reminder or notification. This one is good https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hijri.calendar but I am not sure whether it supports monthly reminders.

Simple_Person
02-21-2017, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
I didn't find any such calendar, but if you install a hijri calendar app, you can keep track of the 13th, 14th and 15th of each month or set a monthly repeated reminder or notification. This one is good https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hijri.calendar but I am not sure whether it supports monthly reminders.
May Allah(swt) reward you greatly. Good workaround for now. If you have some issues that i can help with, let me know so i also can get some hasanaat ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamifi
02-21-2017, 10:26 AM
salam alaykom

can you please tell me your country in order to inform you when those days come

aamifi
03-09-2017, 08:08 AM
salam alaykom

white days 13/14/15 for jumaddah 2nd 1438 will be sunday monday and thusday 12/13/14 of march 2017

be one of people that fast them.

aamifi
03-09-2017, 08:12 AM
this for people who persue saudi arabic if you are in other coutry search in google prayer time of your city and see the ddate in the web site and calculate wich date will be 13/14/15 jumaddah2

example

today thursday search prayer time in saudi arabic you will see that the date today is 09 mrch and 10 jumadda 2
then 13/14/15 jumaddah2 wich are white days will be 12/13/14 of march.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.