/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for reference

AabiruSabeel
02-20-2017, 10:23 PM
:salam:

There is a story that I heard long ago and I saw it posted somewhere but I am unable to find any reference for it. Does anyone know where can I find it?

There was a blacksmith who worked all day heating pieces of iron and moulding them into useful products by stricking the red hot iron with his hammer. One day he suddenly died. In few days a man saw him in his dream looking very happy. The dreamer asked how are you and blacksmith replied, Al-Hamdu Lillah I am in Jannah (heaven) and very happy.

Next mording this man went to wife of the blacksmith and told her that he saw her husband in Jannah in his dream and asked his wife, what did he do special to be worthy of Jannah. His wife thought a lot and said I don't know. He never had extra money to help others, his clothes were always dirty working with coal and iron. When man was about to leave she said, he had one good habit. Man asked please tell me. She said, he worked all day hitting on the red hot iron. But When he heard the sound of Moazzan saying first Allah o Akbar, he immediately dropped his hammer raised high to strike on red hot iron, got up and rushed to Masjid right away. He always prayed with Jammah in Masjid. He was honest, didn't have any debts and lived poor life.

Man understood that it was his praying with Jammat on time that got him Jannah. Because he never missed his prayers and always did with Jammah
:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
02-21-2017, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salam:

There is a story that I heard long ago and I saw it posted somewhere but I am unable to find any reference for it. Does anyone know where can I find it?

:jz:
Imam malik bin denar r.a student of abu hanifa r.a i guess

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.