/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Following the imam in prayer

ak0016
02-21-2017, 07:41 PM
If i follow the imam in prayer if i do the movements the same time as the imam and would it be haram or shirk if i follow every movement of the imam. Not sure if i have to cite verses.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BarışEkinci
02-28-2017, 09:42 PM
We have to follow Imam even if The imam is a bad man. We must follow him although we know that he is a bad man. If you are a mumin, You musn't make an action which is connected to shirk or haram. If the imam is doing something connected to shirk, He is not already a muslim. So, He can't be an imam.

AbdurRahman.
03-01-2017, 10:33 AM
we have to follow the imam in everything in prayer at the same time too [or a second or 2 later], but not in outside life ofcourse ...

reciting behind the imam differs from madhab to madhab; in Hanafi we dont recite [the Qur’an not even the fatiha] behind the imam except the takbirs, dhikrs, and supplications of the prayer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.