/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sihr

eshansah
02-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Assalamoualaikoum, I would like to know about sihr, I have been a process of black magic, I had seen a Muslim man, he give me doah, tahsbee , roza, many other things, after that I was ok but still had problem , I went see another religion lady, she told me my brother, sister in law, do this to me, also they do this that all peoples around me to take distance and did all my families hate me, is it true ?
Can I have an opinion if I had make a mistake go that lady non Muslim?? Please give me an answer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
02-22-2017, 02:08 PM
:wasalam:

Do not go to these people who tell you so and so did this to you. They don't know this and such people usually deal with magic themselves. Sihr can be treated with Quran and duas, please visit here to learn more:

https://islamqa.info/en/12918

M.I.A.
02-22-2017, 02:51 PM
we are who we are..

or who we keep company with.

unfortunately its probably not your family.. rather who your family are.

move away and you lose the people you care about.

you lose the ties of kinship.

..but i have to ask what you would do with your freedom?

its a sadness to know people get worse so others can get better..

it is the cost of worldly pursuit.

..turn up infront of the wrong person.. and they will write your tomorrow.

is this all there was?

i wouldnt have changed if id have known..

although time will tell.

hell...i know i was innocent, you could mention my sins but you wouldnt be able to find them.

should have been a pharmacist..

everybody knows what they want if they turn up.

personal choice..

more rather than less.

better rather than worse.

what can you do?

honestly..

when people are so content in turning up and just being.

the paradox.

...thrones opposing are hard to find.

bad kidneys and backache.

id rather be running.

lol spend half the time asking for help and the other asking why you were even deserving of it.

in the end it is a truly humbling experience.. or humiliating.. a bit of both.

the wrestler.

..em..

with hardship comes ease.

Butterfly
02-25-2017, 06:29 AM
Wa alaikum as-salaam,

How do you that you're under the influence of black magic?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eshansah
03-03-2017, 08:36 PM
One day was driving like a mad person cross the signal light in red in one hand I take steel rods in my left hand it's was like some one in my back. Also I lost my company brother sisters in law take over my own business I left my home , I am staying in a rental home, my wife was ill , my daughters too

AbdurRahman.
03-03-2017, 09:19 PM
brother as someone said do not go to these people; all they want to do is take money from you and start fight in family by saying so and so did this!

best is look upon it as 'mental illness' rather than sihr and go to see mental health expert

eshansah
03-04-2017, 02:37 AM
Assalamoualaikoum, thanks for your advice but brother mentally I am ok it was just for one days I get this , after that I went to a Muslim man he make duah, ask me to keep fasting for 3 days ( kafara) and the I went to him again he remove something from my body, I have feel my body a difference . He gave me tahbeez. I was fit butine day I forgot to put the tahbeez I feel like there is something under my skin, when re put the tahbeez I was ok.. hundred percent mashAllah,,,, after 2 days I feel very difference like my head was explosé that re start. Then I had went to see other Muslim but the Amount they was too big. I can't afford. Going meet many peoples then I learn that very bad things doing upon me. Then that non Muslim lady told who do this, I was not trust her that Allah is witness. One day that lady call me to tell me that they sent some clothes, underwear, hair, one side shoes to Madagascar an island near of Mauritius to do the real sihr that will finish me , my wife and my daughters. Then I travel I see all those belonging I pay to get to be sure if it's true or not . It's was all our belongings. How this can come from my house taken and sent to Madagascar to do these things, I was on time otherwise today I think it's can be over for me . Many other proof I got like this. As you said it a mental illness am sorry to tell you I was in this situation I ask many maaf to Allah. I really don't know what to do at this time. All I know it's was horrible. Many thanks

eshansah
03-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Many thanks for your advice and help

Butterfly
03-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Where do you live? Maybe someone else on this forum can recommend a known Raqi for you.

eshansah
03-04-2017, 04:55 AM
Am from Mauritius

eshansah
03-04-2017, 04:58 AM
One more question that want to know.. Allah mentioned in the holy Quran sihr affect human life
Do really sihr can do all peoples around me keep distance with me and hate me ??

Butterfly
03-04-2017, 09:15 PM
okay brother, start praying your 5 daily prayers with your family and pleading Allah to ease your situation. inshaAllah this will strengthen your family bond and remove your difficulties and bring khair and success your way. Please stop seeing these people who give you taweez (tahbeez). They are only making your situation worse by making you go down a path to shirk. Trust and rely on Allah to guide you and your family. Sometimes our journey is difficult, but rewarding in the end.

Umm Malik
03-04-2017, 11:34 PM
The first is sir can affect but it can't affect for sure if you are protected
So it can affect you if you don't close to Allah or listening to music or far away from doing prayer
Is sihr can training by a sahir? For sure no ... why ? Because sahir can just led another Jinn to stop the first one for a while and he will restart again and more worse
They also need you to be in need to them .. to can give more and more
Sihr and Jin can affect your mind and sometimes can let you feel like you are crazy
So that ... you might had a jinn while you don't knowing
And after going to more and more and doing those kinds of shirk you will get less protecting and you let your self to your enemies to do to you whatever they want ...
Can this sahir lady know who did sihr to me
No .. it's for Allah .... that usually tell you about the person you heat ... they can mix the things together
They want you to be in doubt ... to start thinking is is the responsible of this .. to heat people
Say hasbiyya lahu WA niema lwakiil and let the people to Allah he will give you you rights and he will let you see this ... but trust in him not in those black hearted
They did a lot of bad things for the sake of many ... they can be with you today and against you tomorrow if they found who will gives more
Trust in Allah he is the only who can help you
What's wrong with me ?
Nothing, you just need to be more close to Allah ... seek help in the patience and prayer ... recite your adkar evry morning and evening ...try to find person who can do rukya for you and hijamah
And the moooooost important thing is ... repent to Allah ... make a sincere tawbah and don't go again to them
Help your self ... go away from them ... they will do thing to let you come back to them again and again and if you get strong belief you will get protected from them .. they can't do any thing to you .. in the contrary they will get punished from them jinn ... and this was a sahir who said this to his friend
They are so wake ... some of them can't even take a shower
If they can do something let them help them self first
We are more strang if we do what Allah commands us to do
Be strang and make tawba
May Allah be with you .. if there is a question we can answer you here as we can inshallah

eshansah
03-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Many thanks umm Malik I really appreciate what you told me I will put it in practice for sure. In all my duah I will surely not forget you ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.