/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The trials of Dajjal: Islamic reminder.

MidnightRose
02-25-2017, 03:59 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
02-25-2017, 04:17 AM
Can somebody tell me if they have been in a khutbah that was talked about ad-dajjal? As long as i have been going to khutbah's i have only heard the word "dajjal" said once. As in..protect us from the fitna of ad-dajjal. When i talked about dajjal with a Muslim a few years ago, she said..who is that? And she was Muslim her whole life o_O

Serinity
02-25-2017, 05:24 AM
:salam:

Trials of Ad-Dajjal may already have started. Allahu alam. There might already be symptoms of it happening. THERE IS.

According to someone who works as a Chief. he went to a place where a COOK, could make food look like paint. People thought it was paint, but it was food.

he could make chocolate look like strawberries. Etc. Idk what it is called. But according to the Chief, he said it looked real, but wasnt. Now imagine ad-Dajjal...

A huge test for the believers.

Nowadays, the Kuffaar are like "disbelieve in the unseen, and believe whatever we see with the eye". This is dangerous.

they only believe what they see - they don't really use reason, nor do they ponder, at all. Afaik. Because it is obvious Allah created us.

A person who doesn't even believe in Allah, even after all those miracles (him being one, himself, and the trees, and the creations of Allah :swt: , the book too.) Nor ponder.

One is doomed to believe in Ad-Dajjal.

Allah :swt: protect us. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

Simple_Person
02-25-2017, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

Trials of Ad-Dajjal may already have started. Allahu alam. There might already be symptoms of it happening. THERE IS.

According to someone who works as a Chief. he went to a place where a COOK, could make food look like paint. People thought it was paint, but it was food.

he could make chocolate look like strawberries. Etc. Idk what it is called. But according to the Chief, he said it looked real, but wasnt. Now imagine ad-Dajjal...

A huge test for the believers.

Nowadays, the Kuffaar are like "disbelieve in the unseen, and believe whatever we see with the eye". This is dangerous.

they only believe what they see - they don't really use reason, nor do they ponder, at all. Afaik. Because it is obvious Allah created us.

A person who doesn't even believe in Allah, even after all those miracles (him being one, himself, and the trees, and the creations of Allah :swt: , the book too.) Nor ponder.

One is doomed to believe in Ad-Dajjal.

Allah :swt: protect us. Ameen.

Allahu alam.
I have thought about the fitna of ad-dajjal in the past and to my conclusion is this. Islam is the ONLY religion and way of life that is accepted through logic, rationality, reason, scientific evidence. So to become Muslim, you have to have at least two things i THINK. Honesty, and willing to find the truth. Some people want to know the truth, but when they discover it is Islam, they reject it. So before ad-dajjal is using the mind and the eyes. Every aya that Allah(swt) shows that can be see with the eye, one can conclude it MUST be from a Creator. However, just like Nuh(as), when Allah(swt) made clear to him, nobody will believe from now on. The destruction came. Just like ad-dajjal. I mean, humanity has advanced on so many stages. We have SO MUCH knowledge and the complexity of what exist that we have discovered, yet there are people who are willing to believe that is by mere chance it happened. If Allah(swt) has shown all the ayaat of Him to people and they still do not believe, then one could say it is settled.

That is the moment that ad-dajjal will be let loose. As in case of ad-dajjal, is not longer, logic, rationality, reason with scientific evidence. With dajjal is the case of strong believe in a Creator. That comes from the heart. So everybody else who refused to see the ayaat of Allah(swt) will follow dajjal like sheep as dajjal shows them WHAT THEY WANT THE TRUTH TO BE. On the Day of Judgement NOBODY will say ooh Allah you are at fault. As the choice was clear, Allah(swt) showed them everything, yet they refused to believe. So they committed shirk in the end with dajjal. .

May Allah(swt) protect us from this great fitna. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.