/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am in love but i dont want a haram relationship and i dont want to get married yet.

salumma
02-25-2017, 01:48 PM
what do i do?imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-25-2017, 01:53 PM
well if you dont want to get married your not in love.

...sorry.

you have to figure out what you want.

and be true to yourself.

i dont need to read how your this and that and how hes this and that and how your both this and that..

ultimately. if you dont want it.. you dont want it.

you know..

you get what you came for.

...well done.

salumma
02-25-2017, 02:07 PM
in my opinion.. i feel like i want to work first because i like my job and i dont want to settle down yet. Thats why I said i didnt want to marry. ^o)

M.I.A.
02-25-2017, 02:17 PM
lol well you makes your choices you takes your chances..

if its the way you want to live..

whos to stop you?

seriously not being patronising..

but you get what you plan towards.

this is why i dont hire women.. :|

no im kidding.

i used to hire women but mine were never quite right.

..which says a lot really.

love your job you will go far.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Indefinable
02-25-2017, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by salumma
what do i do?imsad
Stay away from the man you think you are in love with sister.

If you do not pursue marriage, then what is the point of engaging in a haraam relationship, because ultimately that is what you're heading towards if you don't cut off whatever ties you have with this person.

It's good that you've acknowledged that it will be haraam, and remember to focus on why we are created in the first place. Everything else, marriage, work, studies, is secondary.

Please be strong insha'Allaah.

sister herb
02-25-2017, 03:50 PM
If you both feel same way, what prevents you to wait and marry later, when you both are ready for that? If love is strong enough, there is no harm for wait some years. If it isn´t, weak love will die soon in the marriage and then you wish you never marry at all.

If this isn´t possible, focus to your life and working and marry when you feel it´s the right time for it.

salumma
02-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Thank you so much sister. You have opened my eyes and made me realize what is right. Mash'allah.

Zeal
02-25-2017, 04:24 PM
You should work on having your heart filled with the love of Allah. And the love for dunya only at the tip of your fingers. That should be the difference between the two.

azc
02-25-2017, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by salumma
what do i do?imsad
How long can you keep yourself in 'control..?, so it's good for you to marry.

islamocurious
02-25-2017, 11:46 PM
Do what is best for you, if he agrees then it is meant to be.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.