/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adultery

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Salaam alaykum sisters and brothers

Not long ago I came across a video where there was a girl who , in my understanding, committed adultery. She was asking forgiveness to her Dad who was at first reluctant to forgive her, but he eventually forgave her and she was stoned. I couldn't watch the whole video for it was hard for me. I understand that it is what Allah said in the Qur'an. However by watching the video I noticed something.

The girl was the only person being stoned. I couldn't find anywhere the guy she committed adultery with.
If the person isn't married his punishment will be the lashes.

But the guy was no where to be found. How can they stoned the girl by herself without the person she committed adultery with?

Allah also said that in order for the person to be stoned, there has to be at least 3 witnesses and I don't really think they was any witness.

The girl was also asking for forgiveness, she wasn't prepared to die but they still stoned her. Her father was actually laughing when she was being stoned and he threw the biggest stone I swear.

Now my problem with the video is that first, they filmed and posted it on the internet. People all across the world will think that Islam is unfair towards women, because clearly she was the only one being punished. they should have shown both the man and woman who committed the sin being punished because they decided to film it and refused to forgive the girl.

I've been thinking about this video since the day I watched it and honestly I can't rest. These people only stoned this girl as if she committed adultery with herself. How degrading is that? They refused to forgive her when she said to forgive her, her father was laughing, and they posted the video online and acted like they were following the law of God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-25-2017, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aicha94o
Salaam alaykum sisters and brothersNot long ago I came across a video where there was a girl who , in my understanding, committed adultery. She was asking forgiveness to her Dad who was at first reluctant to forgive her, but he eventually forgave her and she was stoned. I couldn't watch the whole video for it was hard for me. I understand that it is what Allah said in the Qur'an. However by watching the video I noticed something.The girl was the only person being stoned. I couldn't find anywhere the guy she committed adultery with.If the person isn't married his punishment will be the lashes. But the guy was no where to be found. How can they stoned the girl by herself without the person she committed adultery with?Allah also said that in order for the person to be stoned, there has to be at least 3 witnesses and I don't really think they was any witness.The girl was also asking for forgiveness, she wasn't prepared to die but they still stoned her. Her father was actually laughing when she was being stoned and he threw the biggest stone I swear.Now my problem with the video is that first, they filmed and posted it on the internet. People all across the world will think that Islam is unfair towards women, because clearly she was the only one being punished. they should have shown both the man and woman who committed the sin being punished because they decided to film it and refused to forgive the girl.I've been thinking about this video since the day I watched it and honestly I can't rest. These people only stoned this girl as if she committed adultery with herself. How degrading is that? They refused to forgive her when she said to forgive her, her father was laughing, and they posted the video online and acted like they were following the law of God.
:wa: why do you see such vedas that disturb..? Your point is quite valid...moreover, What kind of after he was..!

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa: why do you see such vedas that disturb..? Your point is quite valid...moreover, What kind of after he was..!
I didn't quite get what you said

Zeal
02-25-2017, 09:10 PM
I don't believe these videos are true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Don´t post here or anywhere kind of Islamophobic videos, don´t watch them as it only helps them to spread hate against Islam.

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Don´t post here or anywhere kind of Islamophobic videos, don´t watch them as it only helps them to spread hate against Islam.
I posted this video only because I was asked to. I watched it and regret but I know my religion and I know and know that what had happened in this video is wrong. My problem with this video is that it's spread all over the internet. People whose faith is not really strong or non-muslims will think that this is Islam which it's not true. If you read my post you will know what I'm talking about.

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
I don't believe these videos are true
I wish this video was fake as well

sister herb
02-25-2017, 09:54 PM
My problem with this video is that it's spread all over the internet.
And you just helped to spread it more. IB Forum is also in internet. Report it, don´t spread it.

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 10:00 PM
And you just helped to spread it more. IB Forum is also in internet. Report it, don´t spread it.
Sister instead of judging me like you are doing why don't you read the previous. I wrote something that was bothering me and someone ask me to post the video so he/she could see it as a proof. Now you're telling me that I'm spreading it? Anyone who will come across this video on this forum will know that I'm not spreading islamophobic video. Why are you insisting that I'm spreading it?

aicha94o
02-25-2017, 10:14 PM
This video is to raise awareness about videos like that on the internet that gives false infos about our Deen and they also distort its image. Don't think that I'm doing what this people are doing. You just hurt my feelings

aadil77
02-25-2017, 10:58 PM
Sounds like Daily Mail type reporting. When some kids get lashed for fornication in a muslim country, they conviently fail to mention the man was also lashed

sister herb
02-26-2017, 12:11 AM
Sorry if you felt yourself hurted, that wasn´t my meaning but advice you. This video doesn´t raise anyones awarness. We all know that Islamophobic exits. Also we know that Islamophobic videos exist. No need to send here a sample to remind us about this. I would like to ask you to delete your link but as you are not full member yet, you can´t.

Umm Malik
02-26-2017, 12:23 AM
Assalamo alaykym sister
Thank you for asking about this video ...
Just as a quick response
you know when a sahabi comes to the prophet muhammad and tell him o rasula lah purify me ..
The prophet tell him :woe to you .. go and ask Allah's forgiveness and make repentance
The Sahabi ask him again and again
But he just want to be purify
Than the prophet and the sahaba do" hadu zzina" to him
Then after that the prophet tell the sahaba .. seek forgiveness to your brother .. they say may Allah forgives ma'iz ... the prophet tell them ... he made a repentance if it extended to a nation it will expand them
After a days .. alghamidiyya come to him and say ... purify me ya rasulallah
He told her woe to you return and ask Allah's forgiveness and make repentance
She told him ... do you want to return me as you did for ma'iz before ? I am pregnant o rasulallah!
He told her .. go till you deliver your child then she come with her baby then he tell her to come after two years of breastfeeding
Then she come
The prophet give her child to a sahabi to look after him
Than they do " had" to her than one of the sahaba say something ... the prophet tell him he repent a repentance which if sahibu muks gad repent in it than Allah will forgive him
I think that video was like a drama .. the reason for it is to let the others think bad of Islam
Please do know that that had make him and her great and give the others Lesson and protect the society from such things
And if he or she in Islam make repentance Allah can forgive them
This is our Deen

azc
02-26-2017, 02:49 AM
I didn't quite get what you said
oh.........! Me too, sister

aicha94o
02-26-2017, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik
Assalamo alaykym sister
Thank you for asking about this video ...
Just as a quick response
you know when a sahabi comes to the prophet muhammad and tell him o rasula lah purify me ..
The prophet tell him :woe to you .. go and ask Allah's forgiveness and make repentance
The Sahabi ask him again and again
But he just want to be purify
Than the prophet and the sahaba do" hadu zzina" to him
Then after that the prophet tell the sahaba .. seek forgiveness to your brother .. they say may Allah forgives ma'iz ... the prophet tell them ... he made a repentance if it extended to a nation it will expand them
After a days .. alghamidiyya come to him and say ... purify me ya rasulallah
He told her woe to you return and ask Allah's forgiveness and make repentance
She told him ... do you want to return me as you did for ma'iz before ? I am pregnant o rasulallah!
He told her .. go till you deliver your child then she come with her baby then he tell her to come after two years of breastfeeding
Then she come
The prophet give her child to a sahabi to look after him
Than they do " had" to her than one of the sahaba say something ... the prophet tell him he repent a repentance which if sahibu muks gad repent in it than Allah will forgive him
I think that video was like a drama .. the reason for it is to let the others think bad of Islam
Please do know that that had make him and her great and give the others Lesson and protect the society from such things
And if he or she in Islam make repentance Allah can forgive them
This is our Deen
Thank you very much for your reminder. This is indeed a reminder. I heard that story before and this woman I believed kept repeating the same sin over and over again. Yes the video above was just to distort the image of Islam like I said previously this people didn't follow what Allah said. Thank you once again and have a wonderful day/ night.

aicha94o
02-26-2017, 05:20 AM
Please I recommend everyone who has a sensitive soul to not watch this video. I myself was shook when My mother showed it to me first and I told her to delete it. Someone told me that I'm spreading islamophobia by posting this video, it wasn't my intention to post this video, I was asked to. My post was to ask people about the Islamic way of resolving case like that and the fact that these people taped themselves doing this and posted it everywhere as if this was the Islamic way of resolving matters like this. Some of you have probably seen this before either online or someone send or show it to them but please be aware that this video is not what God said in his holy Quran.
Thank you guys and please no offense.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.