/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about hate and curse

ah17865
02-27-2017, 12:17 AM
I like to know, please understand what I'm saying:

If person 1 (for example) hates person 2, and the hate that person 1 has is so hateful that he /she wishes and desires person 2 to be harmed or killed, can this turn into reality? Or most likely a curse for person 2?

What does Islam say about this, please provide references. And what are your thoughts/opinions based on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ebrahimH
02-27-2017, 12:23 AM
What Allah swt will that will be

aicha94o
02-27-2017, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ah17865
I like to know, please understand what I'm saying:

If person 1 (for example) hates person 2, and the hate that person 1 has is so hateful that he /she wishes and desires person 2 to be harmed or killed, can this turn into reality? Or most likely a curse for person 2?

What does Islam say about this, please provide references. And what are your thoughts/opinions based on this?
Hello,
I believe that God is very just. It's not good to curse but if a person curse another one that curse will occur only if that person was right and the person he cursed did him bad. However, hating someone cannot turn into a curse because as I said previously Allah is just and his the one who allows the curse to happen. Like what our brother ebrahim said Allah is the one who decides everything.

Peace.

azc
02-27-2017, 02:27 AM
Does it help..? http://abuaminaelias.com/is-it-permi...-curse-people/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
02-27-2017, 02:03 PM
:salam:

Extreme hate and jealousy can lead to evil eye, which in turn can lead to death.

The Messenger of Allaah

, said that the evil eye is a reality and that if anything were to prevail over fate, it would be the evil eye. [Ahmad and Muslim]

In a Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Jaabir

the Messenger of Allaah

, said that the evil eye may kill a person, and may make a camel ill so that its owner is obliged to slaughter it. [Abu Nu‘aym and Ibn ‘Adiyy] Al-Albaani graded this Hadeeth as Hasan (Sound).

The Prophet

, said that the evil eye may kill a large number of people. Al-Albaani declared this Hadeeth as Hasan.

Therefore, the evil eye may affect the organs, the body or the self of a person. This is in accordance with fate. Allaah The Almighty made the evil eye a cause of death, as affirmed in the previous Hadeeths.

Allaah Knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=30851

ah17865
03-04-2017, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
:salam:

Extreme hate and jealousy can lead to evil eye, which in turn can lead to death.

The Messenger of Allaah

, said that the evil eye is a reality and that if anything were to prevail over fate, it would be the evil eye. [Ahmad and Muslim]

In a Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Jaabir

the Messenger of Allaah

, said that the evil eye may kill a person, and may make a camel ill so that its owner is obliged to slaughter it. [Abu Nu‘aym and Ibn ‘Adiyy] Al-Albaani graded this Hadeeth as Hasan (Sound).

The Prophet

, said that the evil eye may kill a large number of people. Al-Albaani declared this Hadeeth as Hasan.

Therefore, the evil eye may affect the organs, the body or the self of a person. This is in accordance with fate. Allaah The Almighty made the evil eye a cause of death, as affirmed in the previous Hadeeths.

Allaah Knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=30851
Are you saying that for example, if I , for instance were to hate someone, very badly, so much that i want to kill this person, he/she COULD die just by me thinking and desiring for it???

aaj
03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ah17865
Are you saying that for example, if I , for instance were to hate someone, very badly, so much that i want to kill this person, he/she COULD die just by me thinking and desiring for it???
if you have evil in your soul then yes, you can do that. You don't even have to have all that evil intent, if your heart is evil then you will caste the evil eye regardless.

Imam Ahmad, Malik, al-Nasai and Ibn Hibban narrated from Sahl ibn Haneef that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came out and traveled with him towards Makkah, until they were in the mountain pass of al-Kharar in al-Jahfah. There Sahl ibn Haneef did ghusl (bathed), and he was a handsome white-skinned man with beautiful skin. ‘Amir ibn Rabee’ah, one of Banu ‘Adiyy ibn K’ab looked at him whilst he was doing ghusl and said: “I have never seen such beautiful skin as this, not even the skin of a virgin,” and Sahl fell to the ground. They went to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allah, can you do anything for Sahl, because by Allah he cannot raise his head.” He said, “Do you accuse anyone with regard to him?” They said, “‘Amir ibn Rabee’ah looked at him.” So the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called ‘Amir and rebuked him strongly. He said, “Why would one of you kill his brother? If you see something that you like, then pray for blessing for him.” Then he said to him, “Wash yourself for him.” So he washed his face, hands, forearms, knees and the sides of his feet, and inside his izaar (lower garment) in the vessel. Then that water was poured over him, and a man poured it over his head and back from behind. He did that to him, then Sahl got up and joined the people and there was nothing wrong with him. Classed as saheeh (authentic) by al-Albani in al-Mishkat.

M.I.A.
03-06-2017, 04:56 PM
yes.

but it would have to be very much deliberate.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation....ter=7&verse=27

...not the way you are thinking about it.

its a bad end..a bad path to take.

probably.

i consider myself a special snowflake..

its very easy to look out into the world and see that we are not.

whats the point?

iv been through places where you would be announced.. pronounced.. written and read.

how can you say it was deliberate?

still alive for now.
no word of a lie.

there is a paradox in there somewhere.
nobody wants to be king midas.

well there you go..

hope that made sense.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.