/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Dua' for my grandmother

Samiun
02-27-2017, 08:59 AM
:sl:, my grandmother is about 80 years old and have been complaining about difficulty in moving and how her legs aches from time to time. A few days ago, she fell down from her bed and as a result of that made her legs unable to move. Before all these happened, she talked about seeing her mother(which already passed on long ago) and people who had passed on in her bedroom. She usually reminds me to pray 5 times a day, ask what do you say when the angels say, "Ma Rabbuka" in the grave to which I reply "I don't know" and ask me to recite the three Quls and Ayat-ul Kursi before sleeping.

Jazakallahkhair for making Dua' in advance, I appreciate it a lot.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
02-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Wa alaykum salam, wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

may Allah cure your grandmother and grant her complete shifaa. Ameen.

Take her advice, and start praying 5 times a day (if you haven't) and recite the 3 quls and Ayaatul Kursi.

maybe take her to the hospital to check the cause?

Allahu alam.

azc
02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
May Allah swt grant her speedy recovery. Ameen

Samiun
02-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Ameen to the Duas.
@Serinity bro I visited her last night and they placed ice on the part where she fell to make the sore pain go away. My aunt said she's recovering alhamdulillah and slowly able to move her legs a little.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
06-23-2017, 08:36 AM
:sl: I again request Duas for my grandmother as she in a critical condition. May Allah make it easy for her. Recite the surah Yasin and Al-Fatihah for her if you are able to.

azc
06-23-2017, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl:, my grandmother is about 80 years old and have been complaining about difficulty in moving and how her legs aches from time to time. A few days ago, she fell down from her bed and as a result of that made her legs unable to move. Before all these happened, she talked about seeing her mother(which already passed on long ago) and people who had passed on in her bedroom. She usually reminds me to pray 5 times a day, ask what do you say when the angels say, "Ma Rabbuka" in the grave to which I reply "I don't know" and ask me to recite the three Quls and Ayat-ul Kursi before sleeping.

Jazakallahkhair for making Dua' in advance, I appreciate it a lot.
May Allah swt recover her health. Ameen

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-23-2017, 06:21 PM
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant her complete and swift Shifaa, Aameen.

Samiun
06-25-2017, 06:29 AM
:sl: my grandmother have succumbed to her illness on the 24th and we buried her in the afternoon later that day. She have returned to her Lord and we would always remember her as a righteous, strong-willed and compassionate grandmother and serve as a role model to all of her children and grandchildren. May Allah make it easy for her in the grave, free her of Azab of the grave and make it spacious for her. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah without Hisab.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.