/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rukya Training in London - FREE

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 12:57 PM
Assalaam alaikum.

This weekend I was attending the Rukya Seminar in London, this was my second time attending.

The Course I am taking specifically deals with cases of possession. The method follows the strict sunnah according to ahadeeth of when the Prophet pbuh performed rukya on persons who were possessed.

In contrast to todays practitioners who use questionable methods and violence in order to exorcise the jinn, we find in most cases the exorcisms were unsuccessful and more often than not - caused the person patient harm. In some cases, women lost their unborn child due to the practitioner kicking the woman in her stomach repeatedly. And worse. Not going to mention how worse here. But I have seen the evidence and it is disturbing

In the Muslim world, we have no regulation when it comes to rukya.

in sha Allah, this is about to change.

In the UK, we are attempting to learn how to do rukya the authentic and little known way, where reciting ayaat is not even necessary - as per the sunnah of the prophet pbuh when he exorcised jinn from the affected. Of course, reciting ayaat is beneficial and a form of rukya in itself, and we do recite ayaat - but we know it is not necessary and the method relies more on other factors than the recitation itself.

Yes, I know, it was shocking for me to learn. And though I have read Ibn Taymiyyah Essay on the Jinn by Abu Bilal Ameena Philips, I found the work to be totally confuddling and contradictory in places of importance - and so - I reject that work in lieu of what I am learning now which makes a lot of sense and follows the same method which the prophet Muhammad pbuh followed.

As I mentioned above, this method is little known and rare in the world today, and we seek to revive it for the sake of Allah.

If anyone is living in and around London area and would like to get involved and learn Rukya, (Brothers Only), shoot me a PM in sha Allah.

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-27-2017, 01:47 PM
:sl: welcome back bro.... Why are you interested in it..? For I've heard that jinn can also harm raki

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 02:02 PM
...maybe you could post notes and subject material on the forum..

its would be like going to uni again.

except less photocopying costs :|

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:sl: welcome back bro....
Wa'alykum salaam akhi. This weekend was eventful :)

Why are you interested in it..? For I've heard that jinn can also harm raki
I was affected in my ancient past by jinn and black magic and this continued for years, and when I was better I decided to learn as much as I could by reading whatever I could find on the subject from Muslim sources. I wanted to ensure I was doing all I can to be protected and aware of these evil magicians etc, and to know how to recognize an affected person.

When I learnt Hijama last year (I am qualified to practice hijama therapy) I discovered that the teacher was also a raqhi who had travelled the world in order to find the authentic method from sunnah - and I was informed that he learnt the authentic way from only a handful of Muslims who knew the method properly. The rest he found were taking stabs in the dark, so to speak - just take a look at youtube to see what I mean.

In fact, in the case of Abdur-Rauf Ben Halima, the Algerian French guy who converses with Jinn and all that funky stuff - we find this is out of the sunnah and dangerous as the raqhi's tell us in one breath "do not believe the jinn" and in the next he has long conversations with them, but not in the host body - he claims he can transfer the jinn into another body and the jinn speaks thru this "other body". The problem we find here is that the jinn personality which manifests in the host body is always different to the jinn personality which manifests in the patient - he is deluding himself.

I've been attending these seminars and speaking with my teacher over the phone on a somewhat regular basis - and studying the works he gives me.

Last night I performed Rukya to identify whether the patient has a jinn and the jinn manifested in the patient. I managed to hold it in the neck and then I released it back into the body as we did not have time to do rukya on the patient.

I constantly have family asking me what my fascination with Rukya is, and whether I become afraid and all the usual questions - they do not apply to me.

Like I said, I have been affected in the past and the experience almost destroyed me - Allahu Akbar - without HIM, who knows how I would have ended up.

Since that time though, I became vigilant on myself and my environment - my parents are Indian Muslim and around my house were taweez and other stuff which they held onto for years. They also used to believe in Darga's (grave worship) as many Indian Muslims do. I realised that my problems began within my own household and it took a few years before my parents decided to give up on the darga worship but the taweez took a lot longer - literally in the past three years they have stopped taweez.

My household today, is happy and loving - compared to how it was before when the arguments were over silly nonsensical things and blown hugely out of proportion.

When I discovered that my Hijama teacher was also a well known Raqi, I picked his brains, explained my experiences and thoughts, and he told me "You should learn this sunnah, you have a natural gravitation towards it".

And so, here I am, a student of my teacher, :)

Alhamdulillah.

Hope this helps.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
02-27-2017, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...maybe you could post notes and subject material on the forum..

its would be like going to uni again.

except less photocopying costs :|
Can you learn kung fu from a book?

No.

So why do you expect to learn Rukya, which deals with the invisible, by reading about it? The lessons are practical, and have to be attended.

Writing about it here, will risk members attempting to do rukya for posession cases by themselves and with no experience - endangering themselves and the patient as well - NOT ADVISED.

This has to be learnt teacher to student.

I made this thread for those who are interested in learning this sunnah and live in and around London UK - as we are attempting to organise learning sessions in controlled environments - the sessions/course is free on the condition that once you have learnt the method - you do not charge the patient or his/her family for your time.

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 02:34 PM
..ok.

:(

...i could so learn kung fu from a book though.

if it had pictures and stuff.

...dude make a youtube video!!

also..

https://youtu.be/-MZ01Rba7HQ

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 02:42 PM

...i could so learn kung fu from a book though.
You'd get your behind whooped lol

"Boards, Don't Hit Back" - Bruce Lee :D recognize your hubris.

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 02:47 PM
agreed.. i once threw a punch and it turned out to be a headlock..

literally like an inch from my face!

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 02:49 PM
agreed.. i once threw a punch and it turned out to be a headlock..

literally like an inch from my face!
"Beards - Do Hit Back" - Scimitar :D

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 03:01 PM
ok apparently the trick is... not to cross streams!

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 03:02 PM
ok apparently the trick is... not to cross streams!

https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ck#post2949534

:p

ok...il be the green hornet and you can be kato :|

or...

il be inspector cleouseau and you can be cato.

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 03:17 PM

ok...il be the green hornet and you can be kato :|
I'm more Lone Ranger, needing no side-kick. ;)

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 03:26 PM
ah fair enough..

let us know how you get on.

azc
02-27-2017, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Wa'alykum salaam akhi. This weekend was eventful :)I was affected in my ancient past by jinn and black magic and this continued for years, and when I was better I decided to learn as much as I could by reading whatever I could find on the subject from Muslim sources. I wanted to ensure I was doing all I can to be protected and aware of these evil magicians etc, and to know how to recognize an affected person.When I learnt Hijama last year (I am qualified to practice hijama therapy) I discovered that the teacher was also a raqhi who had travelled the world in order to find the authentic method from sunnah - and I was informed that he learnt the authentic way from only a handful of Muslims who knew the method properly. The rest he found were taking stabs in the dark, so to speak - just take a look at youtube to see what I mean.In fact, in the case of Abdur-Rauf Ben Halima, the Algerian French guy who converses with Jinn and all that funky stuff - we find this is out of the sunnah and dangerous as the raqhi's tell us in one breath "do not believe the jinn" and in the next he has long conversations with them, but not in the host body - he claims he can transfer the jinn into another body and the jinn speaks thru this "other body". The problem we find here is that the jinn personality which manifests in the host body is always different to the jinn personality which manifests in the patient - he is deluding himself.In fact - my teacher travelled with Ben Halima and his students when he was in the UK, and by the end of Ben Halima's time here in the UK, he was left with only two of his students and the rest had left him after my teacher exposed his method as "unislamic and out of the sunnah and dangerous".I've been attending these seminars and speaking with my teacher over the phone on a regular basis - and studying the works he gives me.Last night I performed Rukya to identify whether the patient has a jinn and the jinn manifested in the patient. I managed to hold it in the neck and then I released it back into the body as we did not have time to do rukya on the patient, but now we know the patient is affected, treatment can start in sha Allah.I constantly have family asking me what my fascination with Rukya is, and whether I become afraid and all the usual questions - they do not apply to me.Like I said, I have been affected in the past and the experience almost destroyed me - Allahu Akbar - without HIM, I would have been, who knows how I would have ended up.Since that time though, I became vigilant on myself and my environment - my parents are Indian Muslim and around my house were taweez and other stuff which they held onto for years. They also used to believe in Darga's (grave worship) as many Indian Muslims do. I realised that my problems began within my own household and it took a few years before my parents decided to give up on the darga worship but the taweez took a lot longer - literally in the past three years they have stopped taweez.My household today, is happy and loving - compared to how it was before when the arguments were over silly nonsensical things and blown hugely out of proportion.When I discovered that my Hijama teacher was also a well known Raqi, I picked his brains, explained my experiences and thoughts, and he told me "You should learn this sunnah, you have a natural gravitation towards it.And so, here I am, a student of my teacher, :)Alhamdulillah.Hope this helps.Scimi
Thanks for this detail. Since you've deep knowledge of this field so plz tell me: how and why jinn possess and how we can protect ourselves from them..?

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 03:44 PM

wear a hat.

..im sorry i couldnt resist.

...or a beard

sorry couldnt do it..

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 03:54 PM
Thanks for this detail. Since you've deep knowledge of this field so plz tell me:
Actually, I do not have a deep knowledge of this field at all. I studied on my own for years and realized after attending the seminars that what I believed to be true - was not authentic.

I'm a student, and a blank page at this time on this subject. SubhanAllah.

how and why jinn possess and how we can protect ourselves from them..?
Allahu Alam.

We don't ask the Jinn questions such as "How did you come to possess this person" simply because - the Jinn will lie.

And this is why those youtube raqhi's such as Ben Halima are foolish for entertaining dialogue with the Jinn.

We only focus on the extraction - and do not entertain any conversation with the Jinn. But we do command it to leave in the name of Allah.

Scimi

azc
02-27-2017, 03:54 PM

wear a hat...im sorry i couldnt resist.search?ieUTF 8&ampclientms android orange gb&ampsourceandroid browser&ampqloneranger&ampgfe rdcr&ampeiUUq0WM7XM5TW8Ael 4ygAg#gfe rdcr&ampimgrczrm4B5EOdPmSSM - ...or a beardsorry couldnt do it..

really.....? You mean hat has magic power to keep them away..?

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 03:55 PM
Well, my hair is bad so :D

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 04:16 PM
its just a hat dude..
no actually they are magic..

9.99 for you!

no i read somewhere.. cover your head for fear of your lord..

although i really cant remember where.
its just a hat dude.

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 04:18 PM
no i read somewhere.. cover your head for fear of your lord..

although i really cant remember where.
that's in the spaghetti monster handbook - they worship their imaginary deity by wearing microwavable plastic containers on their head - stops the spaghetti from dripping onto their selves. :D

Scimi

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 04:25 PM
makes sense..

id hate to be wiping spaghetti of my face all the time.

itd be like somebody spit on ya.

Umm♥Layth
02-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Can you provide the name of your teacher? Will he only be teaching in London and surrounding areas? Does he have a network outside of that area? I'd like my husband to connect, we do have family in the UK, but travel isn't feasible right now.

ardianto
02-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Assalamualaikum, bro Scimitar.

Before you join on IB there was a rukya practitioner in forum. From what I know he is also speaker in rukya seminar. Frankly, I remember him and begin to thinking, does he speak in this seminar too?. ... But, he is from Luton.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-27-2017, 04:37 PM
On the subject of wearing a hat:

I heard once - a long time ago - that the Saahireen (magicians) are more easily able to affect with Sihr someone whose head is uncovered. A person who goes around bare-headed is more susceptible to Sihr, and that's the reason why the magicians of old use to wear hats. (Wizard hats? Ever wondered why all wizards need their wizard hat?)

Allaahu A`lam if it's true or not. Possibly.

والسلام

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum, bro Scimitar.

Before you join on IB there was a rukya practitioner in forum. From what I know he is also speaker in rukya seminar. Frankly, I remember him and begin to thinking, does he speak in this seminar too?. ... But, he is from Luton.
walakum salaam akhi

it may be him, Allahu alam - my teacher is also from Luton :) do you have a link to the ex-members profile?

Scimi

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
Can you provide the name of your teacher? Will he only be teaching in London and surrounding areas? Does he have a network outside of that area? I'd like my husband to connect, we do have family in the UK, but travel isn't feasible right now.
In sha Allah, thru PM :) the course is offered to those of us who have done the hijama course and completed it to qualify and to those who are involved in rukya and wish to learn the authentic method.

I'll give you details thru PM in sha Allah

Scimi

ardianto
02-27-2017, 04:42 PM
walakum salaam akhi

it may be him, Allahu alam - my teacher is also from Luton :) do you have a link to the ex-members profile?

Scimi
I've sent you PM. :)

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
On the subject of wearing a hat:

I heard once - a long time ago - that the Saahireen (magicians) are more easily able to affect with Sihr someone whose head is uncovered. A person who goes around bare-headed is more susceptible to Sihr, and that's the reason why the magicians of old use to wear hats. (Wizard hats? Ever wondered why all wizards need their wizard hat?)

Allaahu A`lam if it's true or not. Possibly.

والسلام

i dont know..really... buuuut.. if i had to guess..

its like a door. you just have to figure out what the door was and keep it closed.

usually its bad habits and compulsions that lead to.. bad habits and compulsions.. or worse.

a clouding of the mind.. a depravity of thought..

the easiest and the hardest way is to dissociate yourself from your own thoughts.

but even then there are worse things out there.. and they will remind you of it.

but you know... its on you...

if you asked anyone who has proper knowledge of islam they would say its not anything you need to know.

its pursuit is not something you need to do.

and even if you consider it patronising.. it is not a viewpoint without merits and respect.

short answers.

a lot of young relatives sit infront of shieks..

and they tell me about people that get absolutely demolished for asking stupid questions..

hmm.. what sort of questions i ask.

be keen but be wary.

...of anyone that offers to extend your rope.

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I've sent you PM. :)
JazakAllahu khair akhi,

I checked the thread you linked and thought "sounds like my teacher" but the part about destroying taweez was not to his method. So I contacted my teacher and he informed me it is not himself :)

Scimi

Serinity
02-27-2017, 06:26 PM
:salam:

I convinced my mom a long time ago to trash an amulet. They had some kufr belief that it can protect. Only Allah can do that. None else.

Wonder whether people understand Tawheed. I mean it is superficial to believe that anything can protect u from evil except Allah :swt:.

Allahu alam

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 06:29 PM
My rukya teacher makes a point of cutting them up with scissors and dumping them in the bin.

Allahu Akbar

Serinity
02-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Well, I will be more strict on this taweez non sense and amulets.0

if people were taught Tawheed. They'd understand how foolish and shirky it sounds. No different from mushriks.

Scimitar
02-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Totally with you on this bro Serenity.

With all the amulet threads and confusions about the permissibility of taweez etc - I find many here just like to copy past stuff from the web and then lay the claim to authority. Authority from the WEB :D we are a people, who are ignorant.

Which is why courses such as these help to educate us as to what Rukya is, and why taweez do not fall into this category. And with clear explanations, definitions and practical examples of all taweez being shirk.

Some brothers mentioned in the old threads how wearing taweez was permissible because children didn't know how to read or write in those days - well - neither did most adults, but that's NOT THE POINT - the Qur'an is to be RECITED. Anyone can learn to recite - I say one ayaat, you repeat after me - you learn the dua or the ayaat, and you can seek protection for yourself - why does one need taweez? The argument the brothers pushed for the unlearnt wearing taweez is therefore a weak argument and totally impractical today as we can all learn to recite very easily on our mobile phones, computers, ipads and androids etc.

Taweez - Shirk. End of Subject.

Rukya for jinn possession - on point in this thread in sha Allah.

Scimi

Umm♥Layth
02-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Thank you for the information.

I do have a question for you. Did you learn what the best thing to do is when a person suspects they have been afflicted with sihr (no jinn possession) but cannot reach a ruqya center? There must be something a person can do for themselves correct? At the very least to lessen the effects until they can reach further help I would think.

I think those who run into this thread will benefit from that kind of information.

DriftingCloudz
02-27-2017, 08:22 PM

In the UK, we are attempting to learn how to do rukya the authentic and little known way, where reciting ayaat is not even necessary - as per the sunnah of the prophet pbuh when he exorcised jinn from the affected. Of course, reciting ayaat is beneficial and a form of rukya in itself, and we do recite ayaat - but we know it is not necessary and the method relies more on other factors than the recitation itself.

Scimi
What do you mean? I thought reciting was 90% of what rukya is about? And what other methods are used?

M.I.A.
02-27-2017, 08:58 PM
https://youtu.be/U1B2IaejA-8

...i almost found it relevant, for those that have a little time.

please be advised that i am random and not an advocate or follower.

just random youtubes.

ardianto
02-28-2017, 12:34 AM
JazakAllahu khair akhi,

I checked the thread you linked and thought "sounds like my teacher" but the part about destroying taweez was not to his method. So I contacted my teacher and he informed me it is not himself :)

Scimi
There are more than one rukya practitioner in Luton, I think. :)

azc
02-28-2017, 05:57 AM
its just a hat dude.. ......no actually they are magic..9.99 for you!no i read somewhere.. cover your head for fear of your lord..although i really cant remember where...its just a hat dude.
Seeing the shoe of Hz imam malik rh the jinn left the possessed girl... I think they can't face the people of taqwa

Indefinable
02-28-2017, 02:37 PM
How does one eradicate the 'fear' of Jinn when performing Ruqyah or Self-Ruqyah?

Scimitar
03-01-2017, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DriftingCloudz
What do you mean? I thought reciting was 90% of what rukya is about? And what other methods are used?
The Qur'an is rukya - we do not dispute this at all.

The question is about method. There was a clear method which the Prophet Muhammad pbuh utilised in performing rukya for the possessed. This method (and you can check this from the ahadeeth) the Prophet pbuh utilised did not require the recitation of Qur'an.

To further prove that ayaat for recitation over a possessed person are unneccesary - I ask you to look at the cases of possession from the pre-Islamic period of Jahilliyah in Arabia, and other nations whcih all had exorcism taking place - how did they exorcise the jinn? with Quranic ayaat before their revelation? The question is a good one, right? makes one think and become a little uncomfortable in their bias, right? Truth is never convenient.

How did the Prophet pbuh exorcise jinn? One case I will mention in sha Allah.

A woman came to the Prophet pbuh and told him her son (or nephew) was crazy, so the prophet pbuh asked her to fetch him. She went to where the animals were grazing, as she had left her son (or nephew) there, so she made him wear clean clothes and took him to the prophet pbuh. The prophet pbuh said "bring his back to me" so the young man was presented with his back to the prophet pbuh. The prophet then slapped the young man on his back forcefully and commanded the jinn "leave him oh enemy of Allah" and the boys face brightened up and he became free of the possession. From that day forth, he was the most regular in salaat in masjid.

Where were the Qur'anic Ayaat?

We are not saying "do not perform rukya with quranic ayaat" - NO - quite the opposite, Qur'anic ayaat are definietely a form of healing for both, physical and spiritual sicknesses. This is not the issue - the issue is, ignoring the method in lieu of just recitiation because this was never the sunnah of rukya for possession. The sunnah has a method to it. And modern day raqhi's do not follow any method which I can see as authentic.

My teacher performs rukya according to the method of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and also recites the Qur'an over patients as well - he does not tell us to never recite ayaat - quite the contrary, he tells us it is beneficial to do so, but to remember, the method is what allows the raqhi to know if there is a jinn, what type of jinn personality, and where it is located in the body and if there are more than one - and he method can make these jinn manifest in the person within a matter of moments. Contrast to raqhi's who recite for hours on end without getting a reaction out of the patient and you find, the cause is not understanding the method.

The method is very insightful and interesting and cannot be written about - it has to be witnessed and learnt practically.

In sha Allah, I hope this helps.

And Allah knows best.

Scimi

Scimitar
03-01-2017, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indefinable
How does one eradicate the 'fear' of Jinn when performing Ruqyah or Self-Ruqyah?
He who fears Allah, the whole of creation will fear him.

Scimi

Umm♥Layth
03-01-2017, 04:18 PM
This is very enlightening, thank you!

I'm unsure if this was covered in the seminar, but what about sihr? The prophet :saws: was inflicted with sihr as we are told. How did they rid him of it? Can sihr only be removed by finding the physical location?

Indefinable
03-01-2017, 09:20 PM
He who fears Allah, the whole of creation will fear him.

Scimi
It's not that simple.

I've seen a Jinn manifest in a person before, and it left with me severe anxiety/fear for around 6 months.

How are you not afraid of what the Jinn can do? Obviously nothing/no one is greater than Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala. But these things are overwhelming.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
03-01-2017, 09:27 PM
If a person's heart contains the fear of Allaah Ta`aalaa, then the fear of everything else does not enter it, whether it be fear of other people, or Jinn, or animals, or anything else.

There is nothing to fear from the Jinn or from any human being, because they are powerless. Only Allaah Ta`aalaa has power. The Jinn can do only that little which Allaah Ta`aalaa allows them to do; nothing more. It is the same with human beings.

That is why Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

فلا تخافوهم وخافون إن كنتم مؤمنين

{"So do not fear them, but fear Me, if indeed you are Mu'mineen."}

Indefinable
03-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Perhaps the fear reflects a deficiency in one's emaan?

It is obvious there is nothing/no one to fear except Him, and the mind acknowledges that, yet when the time comes, there is fear.

Or maybe these things are meant for the 'men' to take over, and not 'women'.

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala indeed Knows best.

Scimitar
03-01-2017, 11:22 PM
If the jinn were truly powerful, they'd be attacking us all the time - I believe we can hurt them more than they can hurt us. And it takes some doing for one to possess an human.

Nothing to fear but fear itself. And yet, fearing the Lord is wise, due to the Love we have for HIM, we do not wish to disobey Him and so we fear disobeying HIM more than anything else - it's a liberating feeling :)

Scimi

Indefinable
03-02-2017, 11:07 AM
:jz:

I've had sisters approach me to perform ruqyah, but you have to understand there's nothing pious/righteous about me, so I felt overwhelmed and declined (due to a previous experience).

Now I'm questioning my decision, as to whether I should have done it or not (I'm not an expert in this field either).

Scimitar
03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
:jz:

I've had sisters approach me to perform ruqyah, but you have to understand there's nothing pious/righteous about me, so I felt overwhelmed and declined (due to a previous experience).

Now I'm questioning my decision, as to whether I should have done it or not (I'm not an expert in this field either).
Do you mean they wish to perform rukya on you? or want you to perform rukya on them? And what is it for? Possession? or health and wellbeing?

Scimi

Indefinable
03-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Do you mean they wish to perform rukya on you? or want you to perform rukya on them? And what is it for? Possession? or health and wellbeing?

Scimi
They wanted me to perform ruqyah on them, one is a verified 'possession' case, and the other was for health.

My query is: I'm not an expert in this field, but as they didn't feel comfortable going to a male Raaqi, did I do right in declining?

I don't want to be questioned on the Day of Judgement regarding this, and be told that I turned away from someone who sought my help.

(Astaghfirullaah).

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Let me put it to you like this, if I asked a baker to help me build an house, would that be logical?

No.

You're not trained for this.

You did the right thing.

Scimi

Butterfly
03-03-2017, 02:54 AM
How come all these courses happen in the UK? Anyone known in the US?

ZeeshanParvez
03-03-2017, 06:49 AM
Can you learn kung fu from a book?

No.

So why do you expect to learn Rukya, which deals with the invisible, by reading about it? The lessons are practical, and have to be attended.

Writing about it here, will risk members attempting to do rukya for posession cases by themselves and with no experience - endangering themselves and the patient as well - NOT ADVISED.

This has to be learnt teacher to student.

I made this thread for those who are interested in learning this sunnah and live in and around London UK - as we are attempting to organise learning sessions in controlled environments - the sessions/course is free on the condition that once you have learnt the method - you do not charge the patient or his/her family for your time.

Scimi
I have done Ruqya. I have done it on myself and others. I have also had others do it on others and Ill tell you a fact:

There is nothing more effective than the Recitation of the Qu'raan which is the Kalaam of Allaah. Nor will ever anything be more superior to it. It can't. This is Allaah's Book we are taking about. It is the best cure in existence.

Ruqya from the Qur'aan is proven from the Sunnah.

Narrated Alaqah ibn Sahar at-Tamimi:

Alaqah came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. He then came back from him and passed some people who had a lunatic fettered in chains.

His people said: We are told that your companion has brought some good. Have you something with which you can cure him? I then recited Surat al-Fatihah and he was cured. They gave me one hundred sheep. I then came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and informed him of it.
He asked: Is it only this? The narrator, Musaddad, said in his other version: Did you say anything other than this? I said: No. He said: Take it, for by my life, some accept if for a worthless chain, but you have done so for a genuine one.

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 3896

This is not to say that there aren't other forms of Ruqya. Nor is to say that they don't work. However, as a Muslim you should know and believe that nothing works like the Divine Book of Allaah, the Qur'aan. The Glorious Book from the One the Like of whom does not exist.

Additionally, when we are fascinated by something, it leads us to want to find new and more innovative information regarding the subject.

I have had it happen with me in several things in life. The answer is simple and beautiful, staring at me straight in the face. However, my fascination wants me to find more and newer ways.

If anyone has problems with magic of fear, magic of possession, magic of death, evil eye, affects of jealousy, etc. feel free to PM me and Ill tell you how to rid yourself of it for good using the Qur'aan, Sunnah, and the Beautiful Names of Allaah.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
I have done Ruqya.
You know, many have without realising it :)

If you want to know more, contact me privately in sha Allah.

As for the rest of your post Zeeshan young man, I read some of it and yawned. Simply because you did not read this post of mine on the previous page - if you had read it - you would not have posted it.

The Qur'an is rukya - we do not dispute this at all.

The question is about method. There was a clear method which the Prophet Muhammad pbuh utilised in performing rukya for the possessed. This method (and you can check this from the ahadeeth) the Prophet pbuh utilised did not require the recitation of Qur'an.

To further prove that ayaat for recitation over a possessed person are unneccesary - I ask you to look at the cases of possession from the pre-Islamic period of Jahilliyah in Arabia, and other nations whcih all had exorcism taking place - how did they exorcise the jinn? with Quranic ayaat before their revelation? The question is a good one, right? makes one think and become a little uncomfortable in their bias, right? Truth is never convenient.

How did the Prophet pbuh exorcise jinn? One case I will mention in sha Allah.

A woman came to the Prophet pbuh and told him her son (or nephew) was crazy, so the prophet pbuh asked her to fetch him. She went to where the animals were grazing, as she had left her son (or nephew) there, so she made him wear clean clothes and took him to the prophet pbuh. The prophet pbuh said "bring his back to me" so the young man was presented with his back to the prophet pbuh. The prophet then slapped the young man on his back forcefully and commanded the jinn "leave him oh enemy of Allah" and the boys face brightened up and he became free of the possession. From that day forth, he was the most regular in salaat in masjid.

Where were the Qur'anic Ayaat?

We are not saying "do not perform rukya with quranic ayaat" - NO - quite the opposite, Qur'anic ayaat are definietely a form of healing for both, physical and spiritual sicknesses. This is not the issue - the issue is, ignoring the method in lieu of just recitiation because this was never the sunnah of rukya for possession. The sunnah has a method to it. And modern day raqhi's do not follow any method which I can see as authentic.

My teacher performs rukya according to the method of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and also recites the Qur'an over patients as well - he does not tell us to never recite ayaat - quite the contrary, he tells us it is beneficial to do so, but to remember, the method is what allows the raqhi to know if there is a jinn, what type of jinn personality, and where it is located in the body and if there are more than one - and he method can make these jinn manifest in the person within a matter of moments. Contrast to raqhi's who recite for hours on end without getting a reaction out of the patient and you find, the cause is not understanding the method.

The method is very insightful and interesting and cannot be written about - it has to be witnessed and learnt practically.

In sha Allah, I hope this helps.

And Allah knows best.

Scimi
Next time - read the thread bro, save yourself some time posting as it's already covered lol.

Scimi

Indefinable
03-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Is it possible to feel ill/sick due to hasad/ayn after being in the presence of someone else?

For example:

Every time Person A meets/spends time with person B, they feel sick/feverish. This has happened on more than one occasion.

So how can one determine if it is hasad/ayn or if it's just per chance that they tend to fall ill?

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Is it possible to feel ill/sick due to hasad/ayn after being in the presence of someone else?

For example:

Every time Person A meets/spends time with person B, they feel sick/feverish. This has happened on more than one occasion.

So how can one determine if it is hasad/ayn or if it's just per chance that they tend to fall ill?

i have seen this happen in front of my eyes.

i swear only by allah swt.

...but what can you say? ..what could i say?

honestly nothing suprises me these days.

one day i hope to meet my god.
let me know if it doesnt work that way.

id ask these people what they have their eye on.. but it is often apparent.

but this is the joke really..

gods plan.

because i dont have one.

what is the benefit of changing?

i honestly dont know?

https://scientiasalon.wordpress.com/...ional-beliefs/

anyway to analyse the situation..

it seemed simply to be the power of suggestion and a question.

it seemed awfully wicked.

...seemed.

you work for me sort of thing..

very hostile.

but i talked to the guy who said it and he was totally unaware of it.

...although language is scarily telling.

ya ceen

like iv said many times.

i have known people that could put you in hospital with a conversation.

...although in the end..

Indefinable
03-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Brother M.I.A - you propose the idea of changing? Why?

What do you mean? I didn't really understand your post.

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 02:09 PM
well it seems that there is little benefit in holding ones tongue and preserving ones manners.. and guarding ones actions.

when the world only rewards those that are oblivious of the matter.

you know its very strange.. although even then its a case of interpretation.

you know we are all lead..

but when everyone writes for themselves..

it is difficult to put your faith in other people.

time will tell.

iv not held onto anything.. every day has a start and a finish.

..lol..maybe the word is not work but rather.. coming with.. accompanying..

if not today then maybe tomorrow.

i dont know?

although iv heard some shieks say.. your book is your own.

Umm♥Layth
03-03-2017, 02:42 PM
well it seems that there is little benefit in holding ones tongue and preserving ones manners.. and guarding ones actions.

when the world only rewards those that are oblivious of the matter.

you know its very strange.. although even then its a case of interpretation.

you know we are all lead..

but when everyone writes for themselves..

it is difficult to put your faith in other people.

time will tell.

iv not held onto anything.. every day has a start and a finish.

..lol..maybe the word is not work but rather.. coming with.. accompanying..

if not today then maybe tomorrow.

i dont know?

although iv heard some shieks say.. your book is your own.
How is this related to the thread? ^o)

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 02:51 PM
sigh... lol...

well the easiest way to guard against evil is to maintain good conduct.

..maybe.

although if only to gaurd others from it.

either way.

allah swt is aware of what we reveal and what we conceal.

and sometimes it is better to tell the truth even if it condemns you.

...trying for the re-rail lol.

my apolagese.

some people would eat you alive..

bright futures.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
How is this related to the thread? ^o)
:D I think it's time to use "ignore user" function of the forum lol

Scimi

ZeeshanParvez
03-03-2017, 03:25 PM
You know, many have without realising it :)

If you want to know more, contact me privately in sha Allah.

As for the rest of your post Zeeshan young man, I read some of it and yawned. Simply because you did not read this post of mine on the previous page - if you had read it - you would not have posted it.

Next time - read the thread bro, save yourself some time posting as it's already covered lol.

Scimi

I did read it and my post was a nice way of telling you that I find it utterly disgusting that you are calling people away from the best method of Ruqya with the Book of Allaah to other means using the Pre Islamic Period of Ignorance as your daliil. Disgusting.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 03:33 PM
I did read it and my post was a nice way of telling you that I find it utterly disgusting that you are calling people away from the best method of Ruqya with the Book of Allaah to other means using the Pre Islamic Period of Ignorance as your daliil. Disgusting.
You read it all wrong then didn't you? :)

First of all - you are wrong for thinking I am calling people away from rukya when I am training in it and part of a group of Muslims who actually attempt to teach the authentic rukya for possession to Muslims who are interested.

I am calling people to the AUTHENTIC RUKYA as practiced by your and my Prophet, pbuh.

You threw on ahadeeth out here thinking it lends your point some credence - truth is it actually lends my point credence and puts your ideas into muddy waters.

Go to al Azhar university and/or Medina university, and speak to their scholars about the Rukya the prophet pbuh did on the possessed - they will tell you no different to what I have.

Ask the same scholars about the rukya the so called raqhi's do with recitation and why there is no real method and its hit n miss, and listen to their explanation, since you would rather take this from authority because I am just some randon dude on the web.

You don't have a leg to stand on, and I find your opinion incorrect, and out of applicable context.

Scimi

EDIT:

...using the Pre Islamic Period of Ignorance as your daliil. Disgusting.
Only beause you are ignorant of history.

Or do you prefer to believe that the possessed were never cured before Islam came to Arabia? or anywhere else in the world?

SOmething tells me you don't actually known anything about the history of possession and exorcism. Leave the dogma aside and educate yourself bro, because it's people like you who recite Qur'an on patients and when they don't show any effect or progress - they resort to kicking and beating the patient under the pretense that the patient doesn't feel pain because he or she is possessed.

Guess what? THEY FEEL PAIN.

If you don't beleive me, let me try this method you sponsor, on you - and we will see if you end up in hospital or not.

Scimi

ZeeshanParvez
03-03-2017, 03:40 PM
ou read it all wrong then didn't you?

First of all - you are wrong for thinking I am calling people away from rukya when I am training in it and part of a group of Muslims who actually attempt to teach the authentic rukya for possession to Muslims who are interested.

I am calling people to the AUTHENTIC RUKYA as practiced by your and my Prophet, pbuh.

You threw on ahadeeth out here thinking it lends your point some credence - truth is it actually lends my point credence and puts your ideas into muddy waters.

Go to al Azhar university and/or Medina university, and speak to their scholars about the Rukya the prophet pbuh did on the possessed - they will tell you no different to what I have.

Ask the same scholars about the rukya the so called raqhi's do with recitation and why there is no real method and its hit n miss, and listen to their explanation, since you would rather take this from authority because I am just some randon dude on the web.

You don't have a leg to stand on, and I find your opinion incorrect, and out of applicable context.

Scimi

EDIT:

Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez

...using the Pre Islamic Period of Ignorance as your daliil. Disgusting.

Or do you prefer to believe that the possessed were never cured before Islam came to Arabia? or anywhere else in the world?

SOmething tells me you don't actually known anything about the history of possession and exorcism. Leave the dogma aside and educate yourself bro, because it's people like you who recite Qur'an on patients and when they don't show any effect or progress - they resort to kicking and beating the patient under the pretense that the patient doesn't feel pain because he or she is possessed.

Guess what? THEY FEEL PAIN.

If you don't beleive me, let me try this method you sponsor, on you - and we will see if you end up in hospital or not.

Scimi

A long winded paragraph without any evidence.

Go read the Tafsir of the last two Chapters of the Qur'aan. Read al-Tabari, Ibn Kathiir, and al-Qurtubi.

There is nothing more worthy of being recited for Ruqya than those Chapters and you go about saying that the Qur'aan for Ruqya is unnecessary. Astaghfirullah.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 03:48 PM
A long winded paragraph without any evidence.

Go read the Tafsir of the last two Chapters of the Qur'aan. Read al-Tabari, Ibn Kathiir, and al-Qurtubi.

There is nothing more worthy of being recited for Ruqya than those Chapters and you go about saying that the Qur'aan for Ruqya is unnecessary. Astaghfirullah.
Waiiit - bro you didn't read any of my posts did you? be honest,

I did not say Quran was not rukya.

You're having trouble understanding that what I am proposing here, is learning a method to understand the following:

The sunnah has a method to it. And modern day raqhi's do not follow any method which I can see as authentic.

As you can see, you have ignored the paragraph above - this is the 3rd time i've now put this info in this thread.

​Attend the course if you are suspect.

Scimi

EDIT: this is the organiation I am learning from, and this is their page about Rukya - what do you disagree with? lol

http://www.hijamaclinic.net/ruqyah.php

Come, let's see how much you know in sha Allah.

Scimi

ZeeshanParvez
03-03-2017, 03:50 PM

I am not ignorant of history. I am shocked at how you think if Qur'aanic Ruqya does not work, Ruqya by a Book of Allaah, your human Ruqya will work instead.

I have never had a patient who wasn't cured from the Ruqya of the Qur'aan! I have never kicked anyone. Thanks for the slander. More rewards for me.

The only reason Ruqya with the Book of Allaah does not work for people is their lack of expertise and lack of faith. Then they need to depend on the Pre Islamic Methods to do Ruqya.

I don't need you to do it. I was under the shir of junuun and the shir of khawf both at the same time and cured myself by means of Qur'aanic Ruqya and Names of Allaah. I didn't need to resort to Pre Islamic periods of Ruqya like you are promoting.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Bro, I didn't say it doesn't work.

FIND ME WHERE I SAID THAT?

Also - I edited my last post to add more info - go check.

If you cannot be bothered to scroll up - http://www.hijamaclinic.net/ruqyah.php <-click what do you disagree with?

This is where I am learning from, I attend sessions alhamdulillah - so do tell me, what you disagree with.
Scimi

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 04:09 PM
I am not ignorant of history. I am shocked at how you think if Qur'aanic Ruqya does not work, Ruqya by a Book of Allaah, your human Ruqya will work instead.
The method of the Prophet pbuh was sunnah, why do you ignore this?

I'm not saying he used a pre-Islamic method. Quite the contrary, I was explaining that the pre-islamic methods did work for some, and the point is - THERE IS METHOD - so what the prophet pbuh did, when he cured the young boy who had jinn with "Leave him o enemy of Allah" accompanied by a slap on the back - worked - further, it worked without any recitation of Qur'an whatsoever - just the command to "leave O enemy of Allah" and a slap on the back. Why did that work?

Can you tell me why? Why did that work if the only method for the cure of jinn possession is ayaat of Qur'an by your opinion? Do you have an answer to this bro? Because this puts you in muddy waters.

I have never had a patient who wasn't cured from the Ruqya of the Qur'aan! I have never kicked anyone. Thanks for the slander. More rewards for me.
I'm not saying you do this, pardon me for confusing you - but you know this happens a lot. Many raqhi's out there hurt their patients unnecessarily, and you know it.

It is this type of ignorance which you and I should be seeking to stop. This unnecessary excessive beating.

The only reason Ruqya with the Book of Allaah does not work for people is their lack of expertise and lack of faith. Then they need to depend on the Pre Islamic Methods to do Ruqya.
Half in agreement. Half you did not understand me so we naturally would disagree.

Faith is paramount, without faith in Allah that all cures come from HIM alone, nothing can work in this way. I agree with that and you find this is the way we are taught.

We do not retort to pre-islamic methods of rukya lol - we follow the sunnah way more accurately - you should check us out some time, and leave your bias at the door.

I don't need you to do it. I was under the shir of junuun and the shir of khawf both at the same time and cured myself by means of Qur'aanic Ruqya and Names of Allaah. I didn't need to resort to Pre Islamic periods of Ruqya like you are promoting.
MashaAllah I'm happy for you and sorry you had to experience such bad fortune in life - but to each event, is a lesson and you seem to have the same reasons for doing rukya and I do - I too was affected a long time ago. But once again I was saddened to read your bias at the end of the sentence - we do not follow pre-islamic methods of rukya lol - we follow the sunnah way.

Do you know what that is?

Have you learnt?

or do you just recite ayaat and go hit n miss with what works and what doesn't? Thereby making your own method?

I'd like to know, genuine question. Was you taught? or did you just wing it?

Coming from a man who thinks that the Book of Allaah cannot cure all types of shir but man made Ruyqa can using Pre Islamic Ignorance as his yard stick??? Ironic indeed.
Again, find me where I said Qur'an is not rukya?

Bro, you're frustrating your own intellect here.

Scimi

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Bro Zeeshan? you from the UK? I wish to invite you to one of our seminars in sha Allah.

Scimi

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 04:29 PM
..make video.. put on youtube.

or upload somewhere.

id love to learn but im not a people person.

if its a free course then it should not be a problem for anyone.

...its not normally something i would google or youtube search..

maybe there is stuff already out there?

..actually not sure i would lol

ZeeshanParvez
03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Bro Zeeshan? you from the UK? I wish to invite you to one of our seminars in sha Allah.

Scimi
Nah. I am from Pakistan. My wife is from the UK.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Ok, in sha Allah I am sending you a PM.

Scimi

whosebob
03-03-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm possessed. Ruqya is good but it is not the cure. The answer lies with yourself not someone else. I fight them everyday using Quran, Allah's names and Sunnah. There's no other way. I know some will say it is schizophrenia, it is. The voices make one so tired that it becomes a medical disease as well. I am tired but it keeps going on. It is also a spiritual fight. It's very hard and I would'nt wish this on any believer. Please make duaa for me inshallah.

I am leaving the following information in case someone needs help with Schizophrenia. The sick person must get medication from a psychiatrist inshallah. It's the only way for the person can get some rest. This was a big problem when the attacks started for me. I hardly had any sleep and I almost died from sleep deprivation.

Islamic solution to schizophrenia that helps me.
I have schizophrenia but I have found the solution that helps me. There are times when this solution is too difficult for me especially when I am being overwhelmed. When things are easier, when the voices are not too much then I go back to my regiment. It’s important because it is a form of meditation that is very peaceful. My parents and family were also very patient with me when this all started, this was also vital. The important thing for me is that I was reminded everyday of God’s oneness. This really helped me because I was hearing terrible things about God.

The solution that helps me.

1. I Pray everyday
In Islam, Muslims pray 5 times a day. When this all started all I could do was prostrate and declare God’s oneness with my index finger. But things did get better for a while. I still struggle with prayers but I still do my best which does make me feel better.

2. I write to God about my life in a dairy.
My problem is that I forget easily the blessing in my life. Hearing the voices everyday makes one really depressed. But having a diary to God really helps me. Reason being is that I replace a negative thought process with a positive one. I don’t write about negative things in my diary. I talk about comics, good jokes, heaven, art, computer graphics, good deeds that I see people doing and especially my family and friends etc.

3. I Recite God’s names
In Islam, God has many names which relate to his personality. This helps me understand God better which helps me realize that God is with me through my sickness God willing.

The following are examples are God’s names
God: Allah
God the Merciful : ar-Raheem
God the Healer : al-Qayoom
God the Compassionate : ash-Shafee
God the Granter of Peace: as-Salaam

I was really struggling in the beginning and then I found a book of God’s names. The first name I read was (al-Muqmeen) God - The preserver of faith. To this day it’s one of my favourite names of God because I do believe without His support I would have lost faith a long time ago.

Please note: I try everyday to make relevant prayers by each of God’s names. For instance God the healer (al-Qayoom), Here, I pray for my health as well as my family and friends etc It really helps me find peace. In Islam we repeat God’s names as a form of Meditation. It’s called thikr. We use rosemary beads which really helps Muslims go to a peaceful place.

4. I also Read Quran/Surah Hasr
Allah is He than whom there is no other god Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He Most Gracious Most Merciful.

Allah is He other than whom there is no other god the sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), The Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (high is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might the Wise.

5.I also Read Quran/Surah al-Ikhlaṣ

Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to none like unto Him."

6. I take Medication
I do take medication which really helps. I did find a psychiatrist and medication that suits me. I believe God provides relief that’s why I never forget to take my meds.

I hope that this information helps you and all those suffering from schizophrenia.

Peace and Blessings be upon you

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 04:59 PM
lol i have an admission to make..

i also hear voices.

unfortunately nothing about god.. you know.. to me he is beyond reproach and questioning.. my understanding would not allow it.

unfortunately all my voices take the likeness of people i know.

..and so i dont know them anymore.. personally.

im ok with it.

what can you do?

im not into medication.. or self medication..

if anything what character they are given when they turn up is on them.

Scimitar
03-03-2017, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob
I'm possessed.
How do you know?

Scimi

whosebob
03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
It talks to me using my own body, it's taken over my life. I have no control over my body, it's like I am seeing everything happen yet I feel like I am viewing my life pass by my eyes. I still have will and whenever I want to do something it happens but sometimes I have no control over what I say and sometimes I can't control situation that is destructive to ones imaan. But Allah knows my intentions Alhamdullilah so I don't worry when bad things happen to me Alhamdullilah. I suffer from emotions that are pushed onto me but when it's maghrib then things become easier Alhamdullilah. I believe this is when the Angels change shifts mashallah and present mankinds deeds to Allah for the day. So I know Allah is pleased with my ibadaadah for the day Alhamdullilah. So if any sick person asks you how to cope, tell them to have sabr for magrieb inshallah.

whosebob
03-03-2017, 05:50 PM
The following is not to scare you guys, the reasoning I am telling you the following information is to help you prepare for death inshallah.

Shaitan is waiting for you when you are close to death. This is what happened to me. In the Quran, Iblis said that he will use everything at his disposal to make you turn away from Allah.

“(Iblis) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. (16) Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)."”

His waiting when for the right time when you sick and weak and close to death to attack believers. That is why he is a coward.

What I went through when I was sick will happen to everyone. The only defends I had was extending my index finger because I was too weak to say the Kalima. The reason I am giving this advice about extending ones index finger during death is because it means the same thing as declaring the Kalima. During salaah one sais Ash hadu Allah ha illallah(I bear withness there is none worthy of worship but Allah) Then one extends ones index finger to mirror what one has declared with ones voice, that Allah is one. That is the meaning behind extending ones index finger during salaah.

Here are few reason why should do so.

1.During death sometimes the believer does'nt have the strength to declare the Kalima with there voice
2. It is a form of thikr that the sick believer can still perform
3. Death is very confusing and painful. Raising one index finger is simple and when the sick believer dies they will still be declaring that Allah's is one with their index finger.

I don't know if anyone will believe a schizophrenic but it is true. The only defends one has against Shaitan is Allah Alhamdullilah. Evens when I was sick Allah helped me Alhamdullilah. The reason why they attacked me is because I decided to turn over a new leave. I went to Mosque, soon afterwards the attacks started.

I was sick for a long time. Then one night I felt like a wind was on me. I was in enclosed space. It happened only for few seconds then I fell unconscious from exhaustion. The next day I was much better mashallah. I finally got some sleep mashallah. So things do get better mashallah.

I was very close to dying but Allah sent me back to world. Maybe it is to tell believers that everything going to be alright inshallah and I also warn believers about Shaitan tricks.

inshallah I hope I reached someone inshallah.

whosebob
03-03-2017, 06:07 PM
lol i have an admission to make..

i also hear voices.

unfortunately nothing about god.. you know.. to me he is beyond reproach and questioning.. my understanding would not allow it.

unfortunately all my voices take the likeness of people i know.

..and so i dont know them anymore.. personally.

im ok with it.

what can you do?

im not into medication.. or self medication..

if anything what character they are given when they turn up is on them.
I am sorry to hear about your struggles. Inshallah, may Allah make it easy.
Try writing in a diary to Allah. It helps to concentrate on Allah when you are feeling down.

whosebob
03-03-2017, 07:44 PM
It is not all gloom and doom though. No one will believe me because on my illness but I have received miracles mashallah.

One night, I decided to turn off the lights of my room. For me it is sometimes nice to make salaah in a dark room. After salaah, I sat on my salaah mat just relaxing. Then in front of me their was a wonderful light mashallah. The light grew stronger which illuminated my small room. It was miniature version of a kabir mashallah. The light came from a fireplace and their was lots beds mashallah. In the one bed was a person sleeping. I could'nt make out who it was because the person was shiny like a star mashallah :) Anyway, this was very good news for me mashallah. Whenever I doubt if I will have a nice kabir or if I am going to Jannah firdous then I remember this miracle mashallah.

Another one happen to me in Mosque after Esha mashallah. I had the keys to the Mosque so I decided to wait for everyone to leave so that I could make few extra salah's mashallah. I was sitting with my eyes closed when suddenly I started hearing a boy make thirk mashallah. It was fast and action packed mashallah But the cool part was like I was being pulled forwards and backyards without evens moving mashallah. It is something I experienced that no one else understands mashallah. I think these sought of thikrs happen often especially when you are close to death mashallah.

Another happen in Mosque as well. We had just completed making magrieb. I was sitting when this shiny boy again made an appearance again mashallah :) The scene was this miniature little shiny star boy. He looked upset and I could see he was trying to tell me something mashallah. Then he sat down like me. Then all of a sudden their were more shiny figures but they were adults mashallah. They were surrounding the boy mashallah. The scene was very similar to what happens in Mosque when someone gets married mashallah. But the amount of shiny believers surrounding the boy was enormous mashallah :)

Anyway, this is what happens to believers that are put through a hard test mashallah. It happens also to those struggling with autism and down syndrome mashallah etc.

There are miracles that have happened to all believers mashallah. The only difference is that Allah keeps it a secret and then tells you on the Day of your hesab mashallah. It usually happens when believers are children mashallah.

Anyway, so it is not all gloom and doom, their is good news as well inshallah.

M.I.A.
03-03-2017, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob
I am sorry to hear about your struggles. Inshallah, may Allah make it easy.
Try writing in a diary to Allah. It helps to concentrate on Allah when you are feeling down.
meh...

im not down lol.. im made to look down.

if you have to point a finger at someone. you know its wrong.

anyway.. im not yet one to put a finger up.

let em.

outside things are different yet.

training day..

i would leave but it is unacceptable.

im still tryna figure out how it takes a person 2 hours to clean an orange juice machine..

takes me bout 15 minutes..

maybe he doin something important.

Attachment 6019

i made a thing.. cookie dough.

hope not to get done for backbiting "/

...but wait..

he blocked the sink?

he feels the need not use a drain strainer..

i honestly cant understand?

..its ok..

i bought some sink unblocker the last time he came.

..took me several tries to get him to stop leaving the tap running.

your ..youre..efficient if you have to pay the bills.

although i dont think it counts for much.

hows that for a derail?

wax on...wax off...

dammit.. we will beat globogym!!

em..lay off the cookies.

edit..

...sorry maybe you would rather follow that there aren't enough hours in the day anymore.

because lets face it..

if i sent you on a job..

id say.. make it yours.

Scimitar
03-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Ok, in sha Allah I am sending you a PM.

Scimi
Brother Zeeshan, I sent you a Private Message, and it was lengthy. I took the time to entertain your questions and answered them all, I also asked you some questions which I was expecting you, out of common courtesy, to reply to. I beleived you would be forthcoming in your PM but I am still waiting for you to answer my questions.

It seems strange to me that I can answer your questions but when I turn the table, you make a run for it.

I attempted to PM you again but the option is removed from your profile and so, it seems you have disabled PM's.

Why? Did my PM make you unconfortable?

I would appreciate you returning the courtesy and answering my questions. Running away is dishonorable, and this is what it looks like you are doing.

I hope I am wrong.

Allahu Alam

Scimi

M.I.A.
03-04-2017, 10:24 PM
well its offical. i have spent the day trying to fix the sink..

i feel the next time he comes to work for me i will send him away..

because i am upset..

although thats how you get someone you work for to work for you.

and if i told you he is the handyman and i am the baker.

...it would be the end of the thread.

but who lies here?

this is how young men end up with blood pressure.

...to keep things relevant.

shame.

Butterfly
03-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Ok, so I have read this thread in its entirety. There is no reason to bash one another. We all can agree that the Qur'an is a form of shifa (no one in this thread has denied that, Alhamdulillah) In areas we disagree we can have a cordial discussion. I must add, in Allah's hands and will is the cure, not a Raqi. Let's understand this first and foremost.

Now, the disagreement lies in the use of other methods besides the Qur'an in which is a relief from jinn possession. Can those methods be brought into light? I've read the Hijama cupping website, and I didn't find those methods listed.

I understand this thread was created to promote and market a course held somewhere in the UK, however since it's here and questions and curiosity arose.

Scimitar
03-05-2017, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Butterfly

Now, the disagreement lies in the use of other methods besides the Qur'an in which is a relief from jinn possession. Can those methods be brought into light? I've read the Hijama cupping website, and I didn't find those methods listed.

There's a reason for that.

As I mentioned, you cannot learn Kung Fu from a book, you need a teacher. Same with this.

Scimi

M.I.A.
03-05-2017, 08:35 PM
lol..

have to rebuild the sink waste.. today we learned how to wash in buckets.

bucket moving montage.

well done.

i talked to the guy and he was sad about it.. and that upset me.

not intentional.

no problem.

the geatest teacher is life... and this bloomin room.

because everybody can learn science.. but not everyone is a scientists.

it requires passion without limits.

..a hunger and a drive.

and broken spirits are the hardest thing to mend.

...hes going to help me fix it tomorrow.

( im kidding i made the whole thing up :| )

Finding MEMO
03-05-2017, 09:43 PM
meh...

im not down lol.. im made to look down.

if you have to point a finger at someone. you know its wrong.

anyway.. im not yet one to put a finger up.

let em.

outside things are different yet.

training day..

i would leave but it is unacceptable.

im still tryna figure out how it takes a person 2 hours to clean an orange juice machine..

takes me bout 15 minutes..

maybe he doin something important.

Attachment 6019

i made a thing.. cookie dough.

hope not to get done for backbiting "/

...but wait..

he blocked the sink?

he feels the need not use a drain strainer..

i honestly cant understand?

..its ok..

i bought some sink unblocker the last time he came.

..took me several tries to get him to stop leaving the tap running.

your ..youre..efficient if you have to pay the bills.

although i dont think it counts for much.

hows that for a derail?

wax on...wax off...

dammit.. we will beat globogym!!

em..lay off the cookies.

edit..

...sorry maybe you would rather follow that there aren't enough hours in the day anymore.

because lets face it..

if i sent you on a job..

id say.. make it yours.
Are you ok? [emoji848]

M.I.A.
03-05-2017, 09:57 PM
yeah im ok.

i didnt make it up. the cookie dough was real..

as was the rest of it...

it sold.. which is a two way thing because now i need to make it again.

vent.

vent. remember to breath..

and relax.

..its Monday tomorrow.

im never really angry.. and i hope that counts for something.

gon get deleted soon i think.

Finding MEMO
03-05-2017, 10:46 PM
yeah im ok.

i didnt make it up. the cookie dough was real..

as was the rest of it...

it sold.. which is a two way thing because now i need to make it again.

vent.

vent. remember to breath..

and relax.

..its Monday tomorrow.

im never really angry.. and i hope that counts for something.

gon get deleted soon i think.
Maybe time for Rukiya bro?
Can't do any harm.. right?
Who promotes the Sunnah especially for free these days?
That alone makes me believe.
سبحان الله

M.I.A.
03-05-2017, 10:52 PM
don't worry about it..

i am tamed because i live with brave people.

...also allah swt loves those that sell themselves.

loosely paraphrased.

beware of snail oil... em.. *cough* snake oil o_0

these days i worry about anything else in the room.

because here is a will of iron.

even when it melts it wants to know what is to be done with it.

..been here too long.. lol..

i may be rusting :p

so glad Scimitar put me on ignore.

edit..

anyway,

the most important thing to learn is that the cure is in application of deen..

if you pray on a prayer mat and then forget what you prayed for when you leave..

then where will the cure come from?

correcting ones own self leads to so many changes.

but if you persist then its just a matter of an unlocked door..

if you open it in private or public it matters little.

you know there is a whole other world out there.

Finding MEMO
03-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Attachment 6029

Butterfly
03-06-2017, 02:28 AM
There's a reason for that.

As I mentioned, you cannot learn Kung Fu from a book, you need a teacher. Same with this.

Scimi
SubhanAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.