/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question?

amoha019
02-28-2017, 03:15 AM
if im living in a haram (rented house) under my parents , would anything i do be considered haram or halal (making money at home) .

i dont have enough money to support myself , so i dont know what to do ? and whats annoying me is im trying make clean money but living under my parents house , i always have doubts if it clean or not ,

my dad has computer shop who sells unlicensed software , i told him about stopping it , but says it isnt haram , ?

im bad at writing , so excuse me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-28-2017, 06:11 AM
What is the reason your father says it's not haram and why you say it 's haram

greenhill
02-28-2017, 11:03 AM
So he sells computers and stuff as well as unlicensed software? And just because he sells unlicensed software the rented house becomes haram? Does he have a bank account? So that is most likely to have 'interest', so then what? Your whole life is haram?

I sometimes don't understand why people can make something big out of something quite inconsequential. Islam is supposed to be simple, but often people make it complicated.

He is not dealing with alcohol, gambling, interest etc...

:peace:

M.I.A.
02-28-2017, 01:21 PM
dude i dont want it to get to a point where i have to look for a halal sticker on the pc..

surely the question is one of ethics.

...if something is fake or a replica then it is usually sold at a different price point to the original.

...why it exists in the first place is for varying reasons.

but the software market is a fickle entity..

i dont pirate or torrent.. i dont visit the market anymore..

its a learning experience.

as the saying goes.. allegedly.. beggers cant be choosers.. although some of the ones iv known most certainly were.

..i still live with my parents also.

although im starting from the bottom on my own by the look of it.

...what you want to do? give things away for free?

o_0

live in the wrong part of town and its less about making an honest buck and more about getting a fair price.

...be greatful if your money doesnt have much written on it.

let me know what you think.

...in the end..

id rather keep my parents around for as long as i can.

be greatful.

if your looking for responsibility... dont expect things to get easier.

allah swt give you the good of the thing..

allah swt protect you from the evil of the thing..

posts are getting longer.. this is how you fail bro!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.