/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!!

amoha019
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
long story short , my dad owns a computer shop , he sells software but the software is not licenced , ive told him about it but he says its allowed, other than that his business is 100% clean . ive always thought his business was halal but im not sure now , which is now making me depressed becuase i want to start a business but whats stopping me is that we live in the same which he rents , so wouldn't what i do become haram?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-28-2017, 03:30 AM
If you think that the business of your father isn't halal and he thinks otherwise then leave him at his own discretion. And you Start your own business in halal way. What's the big deal..?

amoha019
02-28-2017, 04:25 AM
my problem , is i dont know how to start my busines when mostly i everything i own is my dads money ,such as my laptop where i make money online selling stuff.

format_quote Originally Posted by azc
If you think that the business of your father isn't halal and he thinks otherwise then leave him at his own discretion. And you Start your own business in halal way. What's the big deal..?

Reminder
02-28-2017, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amoha019
my problem , is i dont know how to start my busines when mostly i everything i own is my dads money ,such as my laptop where i make money online selling stuff.

It isn't a big deal. Chill.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
02-28-2017, 12:20 PM
Seriously? I don't know how many threads you have created asking the same question. Several weeks ago, even. How many more threads do you want to create asking the same thing?

Stop it already!

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!