PDA

View Full Version : Making duas for someone's death

.alhamdulillah.
02-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Is it permissible? If so, please make duas for that the person I want to die is killed. Today and now!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-28-2017, 05:53 PM
I choose to make dua wish Allah clean up your heart from hatred.

ZeeshanParvez
02-28-2017, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
Is it permissible? If so, please make duas for that the person I want to die is killed. Today and now!

اجتمع العلماء على أنّ الدعاء على الظالم جائز شرعاً، وهو من حقّ المظلوم، ولكن يُفضّل الصّفح والدعاء للظّالم بالهداية، ولسيّدنا محمّد أسوة حسنة في هذا، ولا يجوز التعدّي في الدعاء على الظّالم كأن يظلمك أحد بأكل مبلغٍ بسيط من المال أو ماشابه وتدعو على هذا الشخص بالموت أو على نحو ذلك، فهنا يصبح نوعاً من التعدّي والمكابرة في الدّعاء، وطلب ما هو أكبر من ظلمك، فيفضّل الدّعاء عليه وترك العقاب لله سبحانه وتعالى؛ فهو العادل والأعلم بحالك منك. فقال سبحانه وتعالى: "(وَلا تَعْتَدُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ )

The scholars have united upon the fact that duaa against a person who has wronged you is permissible according to Islamic legislation. It is a right of the person who has been wronged. But the thing to remember is that it is better that you pray for the guidance of the person who has wronged. This was the way of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) in whom is the best example. And it is not permissible to exceed the bounds in making duaa against someone. If someone wronged you by eating a portion of your wealth you cannot go and pray that they die and this is transgression in duaa as you are asking for something greater than the wrong you suffered.

All praise to Allaah. He guides those who strive in His way. You asked this question just at a time when I was making massive bad duaa against two people despite the fact that they have not wronged me to the extent of the bad duaa I am giving them. All Praise to Allaah for guiding me.

Serinity
02-28-2017, 06:02 PM
:salam:

It is best to not make such a dua. Allahu alam what will happen if you make an unjust dua. Allah is All-Just, so asking Allah for Injustice, I can't see Allah answering that.

Although retaliation is permissible. It is better you ask for his guidance, in wronging you.

I can not see the Prophet :saws: asking for someone's death for wronging him :saws: . he was a Mercy to mankind, he didn't make Dua against the people of Taif who stoned him :saws: Audhu billah.

So please akhi, rethink what you are doing. 99.9% sure you are doing this from your nafs.
Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
02-28-2017, 06:28 PM
lol..

alhamdulillah, happens all the time..

internal rage intensifies.

what can you do? unfortunately we are ALL created in truth.

..the only solution is in finding better answers.

having the will to abstain.

or the choice.. to persist..

:|

its a double edged sword..

فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ

hmm..

Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

just make a list already, you know most people are ignorant of what they do.

alhamdulillah..

the pieces have been in play long before you or i were aware of them.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
What has this person done to you?

The members have given good advice in this thread, and I would like to mention one more thing:

As Insaan, we, generally, are very hasty. Sometimes we make Du`aa for things without knowing that what we are asking for is actually bad for us. Sometimes we may wish for something but regret it later. Say you had a friend, for example. You are close with this friend. However, one day, this friend does something which causes you to become very upset. Maybe he stole some money from you, for example, or stole a job you wanted for yourself, or, there was this woman you wanted to marry, but instead he went and married her first. All of these are things that, when it happens, you might become quite angry at this person, despite him being your friend, and when Insaan gets angry, generally, he loses his senses. He doesn't think straight. It is said that anger starts off with madness and ends off with regret, because in your state of extreme anger, you will say and do many things which you will come to regret later in life. So, for example, someone had done something to wrong you, and now you're in a terrible mood about it, very angry, seeing red, and suddenly you make Bad-Du`aa against this person. You curse them. This friend of yours, for example. The one who stole that money from you, or that girl you wanted to marry. Now you curse him. But, what if it really gets answered? Let's say, hypothetically, it really does get answered and that person drops down dead. The thing is, that person was your friend, and so now, after your anger has passed, and you realise that your friend is dead because of you, you will suffer a great deal of regret, because you'll realise that it wasn't worth it. Your friend was worth more than the thing you became angry at him about. You'll regret having made that curse, but, alas, it is too late! The curse has already been said.

Never do things in a state of anger. Anger clouds your mind, clouds your judgement, and causes you to make mistakes. Never make a decision while angry. This is why, when studying Iftaa the person learns that a Mufti must not ever give a Fatwaa while angry, and a Qaadhi (Judge in an Islaamic court) must never give a judgement while angry. They must wait until the anger has abated, and their mind is clear, and thereafter they will give the Fatwaa or the judgement.

So the question now is, what has this person done to you, that you would want him to drop down dead? Also, what connection does this person have with you? Is he a friend? Family member?

There is one more thing to remember. There is a Hadeeth narrated in Sunan at-Tirmidhee:

أحبب حبيبك هوناً ما عسى أن يكون بغيضك يوماً ما, وأبغض بغيضك هوناً ما عسى أن يكون حبيبك يوماً ما

Ahbib Habeebaka Hownam Maa, `Asaa ay Yakoona Bagheedhaka Yowmam Maa, wa Ab-gidh Bagheedhaka Hownam Maa, `Asaa ay Yakoona Habeebaka Yowmam maa...

"Love your friend to a degree; he may become your enemy one day. Hate your enemy to a degree; he may become your friend one day."

According to some of the Muhadditheen, this is reported from Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. According to the majority of the Muhadditheen, though, like Imaam ad-Daaraqutnee, Imaam adh-Dhahabi, Imaam al-Bayhaqi, and others, it was not Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم who said this, but rather, it was Hadhrat `Ali ibn Abi Taalib رضي الله عنه.

In any case, what the Hadeeth teaches us is to never go overboard, whether it be in loving a person or hating them. We are only extreme in our love for Allaah Ta`aalaa.

والله تعالى أعلم

والسلام

.alhamdulillah.
02-28-2017, 07:52 PM
You guys are right, I never knew we shouldn't make duas like this so I asked before I made it. If someone could delete this thread that would be awesone

M.I.A.
02-28-2017, 08:17 PM
ah.. thats what i meant about the list also ■_■

so you can cross them of when you get to a point in time.. when you can overcome the anger they gave you.

god willing.. when at a better place.

(although they dont need my forgiveness lol, always something bigger)

not for any untoward reason..

you only remember so it doesnt happen again.

although, you know.. you live and you learn.

very few can walk through without fear or grief.

im not here to bargain apparently.. i have made no deals.

BarışEkinci
02-28-2017, 08:57 PM
Why don't you pray for his/her discipline? Wouldn't it be better than it? Does death or hate solve anything? If I were you, I would pray to god to discipline that person. Believe me that It would be better than it. You are cursing. It is a curse. Don't you think that It will damage also you? It will decrease your value in side of Allah. Becuase cursing was easy and you chose the easy thing. Nobody wants to deal with an easy person. But If you pray for discipline of that person, This is a real wisdom. Allah will be pleased when you do it. And Insallah It will increase your and that person's values in side of Allah. Don't forget that person is a human, too. He or she too has a heart like you have. And The hearts are in the hands of Allah. Just pray for him/her. He or she is a slave of Allah like you. What is your supremacy? You and He are same in side of Allah. You can't curse him. But You can complain him to Allah. Insallah this problem will be fixed at the earliest. Assalamualeykum.

M.I.A.
02-28-2017, 09:03 PM
...sight lol.

nice.

pretty sure you meant sight.

some people can be content with the view.

what do you do when your not?

...me i do nothing..

honestly you would make a fool out of me before you leave.

what level of decipline would you like?

..what news would you announce?

this side is like a dog now.. if you pet it or kick it.. it makes little difference.

it has no choice but to be subservient.

lol not really laughing so il call it a day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.