/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How has your online shopping experience been as a muslim?

haas
03-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters,

I am conducting a survey on the online shopping experience for the ummah, It goes into questions such as "Does your faith have an influence on what you purchase on clothing?" and also "favourite brands or websites for Islamic clothing?" and many more. I need everyone to participate in the survey, everyones answers is going to be vital and informative to me. So please Brothers and Sisters it will only take 2 minutes to complete the survey, I honestly need as much responses as I can get otherwise I can not move forward with my research.

Here is the link

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C9B5598

Share with your friends and families.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail on surveyanswer25@gmail.com

jazakallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.