/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I learn Arabic?

BarışEkinci
03-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Assalamualeikum! I am very eager to learn Arabic. I am Turkish. So, I guess It won't be too hard for me. Because I think there are a lot of common words between Arabic and Turkish. But I don't really know where I have to start. Could you help me about it please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
03-01-2017, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BarışEkinci
Assalamualeikum! I am very eager to learn Arabic. I am Turkish. So, I guess It won't be too hard for me. Because I think there are a lot of common words between Arabic and Turkish. But I don't really know where I have to start. Could you help me about it please?
W alaykum salam

https://abdurrahman.org/arabic-learning/madina-arabic/

These books are good but I think it would be better if you get an actual arabic teacher

Add: The memrise app is really god for learning vocabulary too so I would recommend that. There's a course specifically for the madinah arabic program

sister herb
03-01-2017, 11:43 PM
If you can´t find teacher, you can start with video lessons:

http://www.lqtoronto.com/videos.html

ZeeshanParvez
03-02-2017, 01:24 AM
You can find a teacher.
Use free online resources.
You can buy all the books ever written on the subject and read them.

Here is a good book for you to start

Arabic simplified : a practical grammar of written Arabic in 200 lessons : with exercises, test-papers and reading-book

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.