/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hating my sister in islam

Nano
03-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I am a Muslim and I hate my sister. All of my family does. She is a disgrace to our family and has tortured us tremendously. She tried to kill us all one night, throttle my mom and poison my brother. She killed her child while it was in her womb, had relations with other men, doesn't pray or is a good muslim. She But even after that, I let it go, until now, she is again pregnant but she doesnt eat well to torture her child inside her. And this is her 5th month the baby is extremely weak and may have some sort of disorder (I hope not). Then, she plans on abandoning the child after it is born. I hate her and want to cut all ties with her. My mother has become a severe anxiety patient because of her. Is it now permissible to cut all ties with her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
hmmm it seems your sister has some sort of mental illness as i just cannot see why a 'normal' person should do those things

i'll advice you to inform the social services of her; if she intends to harm her unborn baby in the womb then maybe if it hasn't reached 4 months the social can arranged a forced abortion [however consult a scholar about that], or the social may be able to get her sectioned and restrained

i think you and your family should keep a distance from her as she can be a danger to you all in her condition, but keep good contact with her via social media? giving her good advice ...

greenhill
03-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that.

This is where Islam is incredibly complex, where it uses intention, reason, logic or whatever and it gives you every opportunity to make the 'best' choice. At the end of the day it is the intention that matters.

You have stated the reasons why you hate her and as a result you have intention to cut ties with her. But there are a myriad of options.

These are all tests. In islam it is important to be patient and forgiving. (Of course it is hard). As long as there is a possibility of a day in the future where she may whole-heartedly repent, (if she lives long enough to do so), we do not know. But if it comes down to it and you have to make a choice, I would take Nabi Nuh pbuh as an example where Allah commanded him to leave his son to drown. So, there is no wrong to cut ties. But patience is a virtue, as demonstrated by Habil when Qabil wanted to kill him.

But whatever it is, she needs help.

Wishing you a great stay. Hope to see you around.

:peace:

Serinity
03-01-2017, 11:54 AM
:salam:

Just reading that makes me hate her... Allah :swt: guide her. Ameen. Make dua for her guidance and avoid her.

I fear for you, cause maybe one day she will try to kill you again. may Allah :swt: protect you. Ameen.

Sadly, killing unborn babies is permitted in the West. Since they allow abortions. An immoral law (to allow that - except in dire circumstances) . Though it is not immoral if abortion is done under dire circumstances.

Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zeal
03-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Hmmm just give her as much love and care you can and Ik it's easy to say but I don't think there's any other way to get to psychos.

At the end of the day she is your sister and you want her to go jannah.

And may Allah reward you for your efforts.

Serinity
03-01-2017, 12:00 PM
maybe she feels violated by these men, as such she hates herself soo much, she doesn't want her child to suffer like her...

I can't help but think these men have something in it. :

Nano
03-01-2017, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
maybe she feels violated by these men, as such she hates herself soo much, she doesn't want her child to suffer like her...

Assalam o alaikum
She wants to abandon her child and just so she could live her life again without anyone holding her back like the great responsibility of having a child. She wants to be free and wander around doing all that haram. She is also planning to search for an older richer man to marry so he could provide for all her activities.

AbdurRahman.
03-01-2017, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

the OP said it clearly that her sister is 'bad girl' going with boys out of choice!

she just dont want to be burdened by baby thats all :Emoji29: and it seems she's 'so bad' she is reckless about using contraceptives :Emoji29:

May Allah heal her ameen

aaj
03-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Islam does not condone breaking off ties with kin but scholars do say that it is ok to keep your distance from those who would harm you and make it hard to keep ties. As for her lifestyle and mindset, make dua Allah give her hidaya inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.