/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dua Thread

Butterfly
03-03-2017, 01:28 AM
As-Salaamu alaikum!

This is the thread to post your duas in! Whether its dua for passing an exam or doing well on an interview or wishes for a loved one...let's support each other!

I'll go first:

May Allah bless all those reading this around the world. May Allah grant ease to those struggling with hardships. AMEEN

(sorry admins if a similar thread was created. I searched but didn't find one, plz bridge the thread if that's the case)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Butterfly
03-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Jummah has arrived! And following sunnah we're to make abundant durood on Prophet Muhammad SAW. Durood is also a dua:

O Allah, let Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious

Butterfly
03-03-2017, 05:14 AM
Oops...found it! We do have an official Dua Request Thread > https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post2950004

Plz disregard the one I created.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!