/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Job related post

afshans
03-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I am here back again on the forum in search of some advice from you people so that it becomes easy for me to decide in making a decision.
I was working in an I.T. company as a Sr.Research Analyst and got an other job in an advertising company where they offered me a good sal, But i resigned from the new company within a week as i learned that the job wasn't suitable from an islamic point of view. Now its been 5 months that I am in search of a job and haven't gotten into any, today evening I got a call from My Manager from the previous Company. Saying tht der r requirements in the company and that would i be able to join. The reason I am posting this is because while i was doing the job I felt it to be very monotonous and the growth was very stagnant. Now tht i was unemployed for so long and in sha Allah my wedding is around the corner by the end od this year.. please advice me as per your knowledge. would it be good for me to join or should i go for something else. i would also want to add tht while i was home i realized i wanted to do something for the society and our community like doin something in the education field it would be very helpful if y'all suggest any idea!

Please do remember the ummah in your duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Catch this job and keep on seeking better job...... Congratulations in advance for your happy married life

Butterfly
03-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Wa alaikum as-salaam,

I would say take up on the offer, asking Allah to bless your decision. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, may Allah also bless that chapter of your life, Ameen. Once you're married, I'm hoping your husband with also have an income, giving you the leniency to find other work if you still feel there is no room for growth at the position offered.

Hope this helped. May Allah bring khair your way. ☺

MuslimInshallah
03-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Afshans,

Mmm... have you asked your intended for his input and advice...?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afshans
03-08-2017, 07:08 AM
walaikum Assalam,
jazaak Allah khair, for the replies. It is so good to see the concern.
yes @MuslimInshallah I did ask him about the matter to him and my parents before I kept this matter in front of you people.but my heart wasn't at rest regarding the job so thought of putting it here for an advice.

In sha Allah I am going to the office today for the final word , please pray everything happens for good for this life and the aakhirah as well.

Jazaak Allah khair once again for your advice @azc , @Butterfly & @muslim inshaAllah, I truly appreciate your advice!!

Butterfly
03-10-2017, 05:56 AM

Wa iyyaki sister. I pray that it works out as you wish!

greenhill
03-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Personally, I think many people look for job excitement. I feel it is overrated. Sure it is exciting but a stable job offering no excitement whatsoever is also not bad, it sure as hell beats having the other extreme of being highly volatile.

I realise after decades of working, at the end of the day what I want is my take home pay that is able to afford to me the necessary needs and wants. I did not need the extra excitement and responsibilities that can make me put in more hours and having no contribution to what I take home. So the less energy I have to spend at work, the more energy I have to put in outside of work that will/may benefit if not better enrich my life.

Besides, I see that you are a female, so the future income really is not your responsibility. Just nice to have. :p

All the best to your future.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.