/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family problems

Aaqib
03-04-2017, 12:16 AM
My mom is saying no ghusl for Saturday and Sunday [if I have a wet dream before Fajr] because she thinks I'll start coughing and it'll affect my asthma.

What can I do? I'm stuck in this hard situation and I can't get out of it My parents are saying I'm driving them nuts because of this argument.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
03-04-2017, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
My mom is saying no ghusl for Saturday and Sunday [if I have a wet dream before Fajr] because she thinks I'll start coughing and it'll affect my asthma.

What can I do? I'm stuck in this hard situation and I can't get out of it My parents are saying I'm driving them nuts because of this argument.
There is no obedience in disobedience to the creator. If it happens then do ghusl on bthe sly if you must it's not like she can physically force you to not nake ghusl

Dont stay in the shower too long tho just do what you must and get out

allahualam

MuslimInshallah
03-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Aaqib,

Mmm... I don't know your exact age or family situation. But it seems to me that if you have health issues, and your mother (and from what you said, it seems that your father agrees with her) is concerned about your health, that perhaps it might be wiser to listen to her and take advantage of the rulings that if doing your ghusl is harmful to your health, that you may do tayammum instead, until your health improves (which from what you said should be soon).

May God, the Generous, Grant you a swift recovery from your acute sickness, and Help you to find the optimal ways of dealing with your chronic sickness.

Aaqib
03-04-2017, 03:20 PM
I went with my mom and I did Tayammum, I guess I'll go with it. Thanks both of you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
03-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Aaqib,

(smile) I hope you are feeling better.

Might I suggest that the next time you see a doctor (preferably a Muslim doctor who could understand where you are coming from), that you discuss how best to deal with your health in these situations? I think this would not only help you know how best to deal with them, but also comfort and show your parents that you are willing and able to take responsibility for yourself. You might also want to look into different ways that you can keep your asthma under better control (identifying and avoiding triggers, using the appropriate medicine, desensitization...).

(smile) May God Bless you and your caring family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.