PDA

View Full Version : Interesting book

azc
03-04-2017, 03:48 PM
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-referenc...xt-folder.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
03-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Some people claimed Mustafa Kemal was a crypto Jew that was doing what he was doing to benefit Zionism. Claiming is one thing, but later on when i knew that it was forbidden to find out about the biography of Mustafa Kemal in Turkey..this claim for me became more of a suspicion. When we look from logic, rationality and reason all he has done was indeed in the favor of Zionism one could argue. Separate the last Islamic Caliphate in pieces, put nationalism in the hearts of people and get rid of Islam and imaan. Try to westernize it by introducing secularism to further get away and also get rid of the Arabic alphabet. So much one could say confirms that he might indeed by a Zionist in disguise.

Mustafa16
03-04-2017, 05:38 PM
You sent me a link to this in my other thread where we were having a debate....seriously, so anyone who disagrees with Erdogan is a Jew? Anyone who disagrees with Aljazeera is a jew? anyone who stands up for human rights is a jew?

Mustafa16
03-04-2017, 05:53 PM
The Times of London found that book to be fraudulent in 1921, and the overwhelming consensus of historians is that it is a forgery. remember while you preach against the oppression of your own people the oppression that others (namely Jews) have had to go through, throughout the centuries.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.