/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umrah & sisters

ah17865
03-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Salam I plan on going to Umrah this spring first time ever in Makkah, whatever I pray for in Makkah - will it be accepted? Anything?

Also I like to welcome all Beautiful sisters to this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Butterfly
03-06-2017, 01:28 AM
Wa alaikum as-Salaam,

May Allah accept your Umrah and accept your Dua'a as a Muslim, as a traveler and at the time of Umran. Ameen. Plz don't forget about the rest of us :D

I don't know the answer to your question, so I'll just leave it at that. inshaAllah someone knowledgeable can provide you with an answer.

sister herb
03-06-2017, 08:55 AM
I don´t think that ever we could get "anything" when praying as if we pray something what is harmful for us we might not get it. If you pray wisdom and courage to face the problems of life, it may be something you can get. If we could get real "anything", we should have much more rationality when praying as many things which feels good to us today, may turn our life miserable at the future. Only Allah knows what kind of consequencies might come from not so considered prayers and wishes, not we.

As I see it, we should ask things which help us to prepare ourselves to the eternity, not things which make our life more sensous in this world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.