/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help to memorize Salat prayers

Rafick
03-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I need to know if Salat prayers are available on CD or MP3 format. It has to be recorded in such a way that all the prayers are recited in Arabic - English and repeated slowly.
I need this recording urgently to play on my car CD player. I spend so much time traveling and I can use this time to play the Salat recording continuously in order to memorize the words in Arabic and understand them in English. I have searched on Google but nothing good available. Can someone please guide me on how I could get hold of this. If someone were to create this it would be very useful CD or MP3 file.

Thanks

Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
03-06-2017, 03:48 PM
:wasalam:

I don't think a mp format exists. But you can download an mp format from a video such as this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRmpPGEb6Q

regarding the surahs you want to recite , you can just get the mp3 of that surah. Fatiha is all you need to get started.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.