/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Me!

Saeed101
03-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Dear Brothers & Sisters.

Recently I recieved a message from a brother whose family member was in an induced coma. He asked all of his friends to pray for him and his relative made a miraculous recovery.

I am now in need of my fellow muslims prayers.

Unfortunately I am experiencing problems at work. Due to recently standing up to a tyrant in the work place I have now earned the wrath of my boss and his group of followers.

My worst fear is that they will now attack my character by making false accusations.

Please, brothers & sisters, pray for my deliverence from this dark episode in my life.

May Allah bless and reward you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Butterfly
03-07-2017, 01:36 AM
May Allah help the brother in coma and his family, ease their worries and grant them relief. Ameen
May Allah rectify your situation at work, Ameen

drac16
03-07-2017, 02:23 AM
O Allah, please help this brother with his work situation. Ameen.

Mrciful_Servant
03-07-2017, 06:41 AM
May Allah make a way out of this hardship...for you...and don't worry have patience all always test his beloved the most....may Allah solve all your worries ..[emoji5]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Ameen to all dua......

Saeed101
03-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Thank you sincerely brothers and sisters. I truly appreciate your kind words and dua.

May Allah bless you all with peace, prosperity, love and happiness.

'abd al-hakeem
03-10-2017, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saeed101
Please, brothers & sisters, pray for my deliverence from this dark episode in my life.

As-salaamu aleykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Baraakatuhu dear brother Saeed.

May Allah subhanuhu wa Ta ala guide your boss to a path of righteousness.

May He reward you with ease and a path that is pleasing to Him and may He replace what is bad with what is best for your akhira. Ameen ya Rabb al-alamin.

Butterfly
03-10-2017, 05:58 AM

ameen!!

Blueflame
03-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Allahumma ameen!

Supernova
03-10-2017, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saeed101
Dear Brothers & Sisters.

Recently I recieved a message from a brother whose family member was in an induced coma. He asked all of his friends to pray for him and his relative made a miraculous recovery.

I am now in need of my fellow muslims prayers.

Unfortunately I am experiencing problems at work. Due to recently standing up to a tyrant in the work place I have now earned the wrath of my boss and his group of followers.

My worst fear is that they will now attack my character by making false accusations.

Asalaamualaykum
Console yourself with the fact that whatever situation Allah SWT gives us is a blessing.

'abd al-hakeem
03-11-2017, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samirbrazendale
Asalaamualaykum
Console yourself with the fact that whatever situation Allah SWT gives us is a blessing.
as-salaamu aleykum

perhaps this is true, but it does not stop you from making dua for your brother. Or do you forget that prayers made for your brothers(or sisters), without their presence or knowledge, the same dua is made for you by the malaika. Which dua is more powerful?

Allahu alem

Supernova
03-11-2017, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'abd al-hakeem
as-salaamu aleykum

perhaps this is true, but it does not stop you from making dua for your brother. Or do you forget that prayers made for your brothers(or sisters), without their presence or knowledge, the same dua is made for you by the malaika. Which dua is more powerful?

Allahu alem
Asalaamualaykum:

My statement is one of encouragement for the brother in question.

I have no idea how you jumped to the conclusion that i have divorced myself from making dua for him.

Actually whilst we on this - how exactly did you deduce that have divorced myself from the encouragement of dua ?

'abd al-hakeem
03-11-2017, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samirbrazendale
Asalaamualaykum:

My statement is one of encouragement for the brother in question.

I have no idea how you jumped to the conclusion that i have divorced myself from making dua for him.

Actually whilst we on this - how exactly did you deduce that have divorced myself from the encouragement of dua ?
You're absolutely right! Quite the oversight on my behalf. My profound and unending apologies.

Must have been because your post contained no dua

Supernova
03-11-2017, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'abd al-hakeem
You're absolutely right! Quite the oversight on my behalf. My profound and unending apologies.

Must have been because your post contained no dua
Aslaamualaykum:

Only a true insaan will have the courage to apologise when they err.
I admire yo for that quality and May Allah SWT give glad tidings to you and your parents.
Wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.