/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have YOU messed up big time? Drowned in Sin?

strivingobserver98
03-07-2017, 11:10 PM
You are not meant to get things right all the time and you are not meant to be perfect.

Your very nature, means that you will get things wrong, you will mess up, you will make epic fails. But what you are required to do is turn back to Allah. Make a mistake, turn back to Allah, mess up again, turn back to Allah again, make an epic fail, turn back to Allah. Again and again and again. Allah will forgive you each time.

Allah says "'O Son of Adam, as long as you invoke Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind..."
So, for as long as you continue to ASK HIM, he will CONTINUE to FORGIVE you.

You are not expected to jump all the hurdles in the hurdles race of life, you may fall but you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.

The wind may blow against your ship's sails but you must persevere against the wind.

Things may be going well in your life and you may suddenly experience turbulence but you have to keep yourself steady and be patient through such times.

Remember, the hurdles will come to an end, the wind will most certainly blow in your favour again and the storm clouds will eventually clear and be replaced by a beautiful blue sky.

Keep going, don't give up and never forget Allah.

- Rafiq Abu Safiyyah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Jewel; and thanks for sharing;

I think we can find a profound sense of peace in our hearts when we are able to thank Allah, even when things are going wrong. Our hope comes in trusting that Allah forgives. I think they call this an attitude of gratitude.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God,

Eric

Butterfly
03-08-2017, 01:10 AM
SubhanAllah Jewel, this is exactly what I needed to read at this moment in time! Allahu Akbar.

Thank you for sharing.

strivingobserver98
03-08-2017, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
SubhanAllah Jewel, this is exactly what I needed to read at this moment in time! Allahu Akbar.

Thank you for sharing.
Alhamdulilah.

Nice to see new members here :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Blueflame
03-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Alhamdulillah the mercy of Allah is so great

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.