/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims of Afghanistan [emoji1023]...

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Salaam un alikum ...Muslim brothers and sisters ...I always tell everyone that I need the righteous companions who lead me towards my lord not away from him because ....

Just by calling your self a Muslim u don't become a Muslim how to show his miraculous characters so that one can say subhanallah he is the one ...he is the muslim ...

But no people of Afghanistan are disgraceful to Islam by doing their bad deeds other people are considering Islam a bad ...i had seen non Muslim convert to Islam but because of some Muslims left it ...because they were no respecting Islam and were going on the wrong path ...

So first of all dear brothers and sisters ....Education ...Islam States that education is obligatory and no our Afghan brothers are against it especially against girls ..you won't believe me but wallahi they slaughter girls on the way going to school and take their clothes of them this is the most despicable thing happening ..but in the capital of Afghanistan [emoji1023]...they are allowed to go to schools but then everyone is starting to follow the eastern culture by wearing tight cl these such as pants we are dying and they are wearing pants and everything else ...but I don't get it this is how we are building an Islamic state ....without the capital in some other parts other than that all the other places are in horrible conditions..tell does Islam states women's are not allowed to step out of their home doors ...therefore we are home schooling ..just because of their wrong ideas [emoji362] about Islam and fake knowledge about Islam ...here the mulana will tell you don't let your wife your daughter answer you because then they will do things which will ruin your self respect...so yeah this is a huge issue and this is because of the male community here...I believe that there are some good [emoji4] people too ...but 70 percents are not...

Ok....another reason ...they are given money to build your country and improve it billions and millions of money but no they are poor themselves so why not keep it for himself...why waste it for the poor and other people ...when he can fill his own pockets ....
So yeah the whole point is they don't want to build Afghanistan [emoji1023] when the countries own citizens are like this ..what can we say about foreigners....recently our cities leader ...burned woods of poor people which almost cost thirty lacs just because they were selling it in a government area ...and no gas ⛽️..no electricity but thankfully [emoji28] our new president ashraf ghani ....is a good person but some of our people are against him....by saying he is not a good person ...but he loves his nation and he is our hope that he will transform this nation but one cannot do anything until we all work together which is not happening here........

Women's are not married common what is marriage they take money and sell their daughters ...because they have raised them ..and deserves to take some money by selling ...them. .".islam won't believe such people even exists because there is no such thing in Islam ....

My dear Muslim brothers and sisters no only males are taking the part of this negative society but also the females they will give anything to their neighbors and will always fight with them instead of showing mercy ...and will backbite all the time there is no time that they will ...not astughfirullah ....when they are talking some times even ruin my minds and I also start back biting ....

The adult man do the things that are never possible for one to believe upon ...they try to have sexual intercourse ..with animals and with small girls ....girls are raped here a lot of times small kids ...astughfirullah we are living in the times of jihalut ...illiteracy...

I cry to see their situation when some women goes out the man will stare at you in a way like they have never seen a woman ..although they are married and some have children.....

SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS...the here need some guidance and Allah can guide ...because if I stand up and tell them I dear brothers and sisters don't do such things it is harming your akhira ....they will kill me ..because ...a girl stood up and was killed ....may Allah guide me and them and all other Muslims ameen ...
As Allah says in the Quran and even if you advise them they will not listen to you because their hearts are blocked and their eyes are covered and their ears are deaf ..so their is no point of telling them to stop ...we only pray for them because Allah can make the Impossible, possible and we cannot ....

JAZAKALLAH.....[emoji17]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
03-08-2017, 11:35 AM
:salam:

Aren't girls allowed to go to school as long as they observe Shariah Law (stay covered, do not talk without need, etc.)

Allahu alam.

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

Aren't girls allowed to go to school as long as they observe Shariah Law (stay covered, do not talk without need, etc.)

Allahu alam.
No...not at all....and some are going with their families permission but those are also sometimes killed and left with heads on their bodies...[emoji17]

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:52 AM
And in the capital it is totally the opposite...they are following the eastern culture and not following the sharia laws ...(wearing pants ) ....but Pashto speakers don't allow their daughters to go to school ..I had a friend named zainab in Pakistan....she was an Afghan ...her parents were not allowing here to go to school after 8 grade because she was getting older..Allah knows how those days have passed through us...[emoji20][emoji20]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:55 AM

Allahu alam.
Btw....I had some to ask you about my gcse exam ...? And someone told me I should ask u ...and there was someone Else too....so I need some tips it is in the education issues ...section...it would be a pleasure if u would help ....

Serinity
03-08-2017, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrciful_Servant
Btw....I had some to ask you about my gcse exam ...? And someone told me I should ask u ...and there was someone Else too....so I need some tips it is in the education issues ...section...it would be a pleasure if u would help ....
I don't know if I can help. You probably know more than me in progamming as I am a beginner.

I will try and reply to your thread.

That is so horrible how they kill women. Must be Jahils. Education is an obligation (afaik) upon both men and women. One must strive to go to a school with no freemixing.

Although I am at a school with freemixing, I don't freemix myself. So in case one can't find one, isn't it ok to go to a freemixing school, as long as you don't freemix?

Blueflame
03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajeoon

The state of these muslims in Afghanistan is so poor I once thought they were full of the best of muslims and thought highly of them but then this and bacha bazi

May Allah rectify in their ways ameen

Blueflame
03-08-2017, 01:05 PM
@Serenity
https://islamqa.info/en/127946

talibilm
03-08-2017, 02:41 PM
:sl:

From a video of the Press reporter who was captured by Taliban , Yvone Ridley proves these are the real peace loving muslims of the world .

Dr Zakir Naik says that he saw a video of taliban in malaysian airport ( or some other country airport am not sure) where a Taliban beats women while a German doctor couple next to him who had lived in Redcross in Afghanistan refuted that these are fake taliban videos from noting the turban of the so called taliban in that video was not the same one which these doctors have treated 1000's of them shows the conspiracy to spoil the name of true taliban .

These world is full of conspiracies & lies on good people, only time will tell and the judgement will be done on the DOJ.

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 02:46 PM
I don't know if I can help. You probably know more than me in progamming as I am a beginner.

I will try and reply to your thread.

That is so horrible how they kill women. Must be Jahils. Education is an obligation (afaik) upon both men and women. One must strive to go to a school with no freemixing.

Although I am at a school with freemixing, I don't freemix myself. So in case one can't find one, isn't it ok to go to a freemixing school, as long as you don't freemix?
When it is your choice than it might be ....a sin but when u take control only talk to the ladies when necessary...and therefore Allah is the ever forgiving ..so inshallah he surely will forgive you and all of us ...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji7]

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Brothers and sisters not only Afghanistan [emoji1023]....I have spent 7 years in Pakistan [emoji1191] and it's same situation there too...the people are all the time thinking of negative and haram things....and wear's tight clothes will going out ... and they are doing the same things some parts of it even don't let girls go out but some are going to be Eastern ...be abuse the people of Islamabad ...wear pants go out without covering their bodies ..even hairs ..so brothers may Allah show us the right paths.....we are in societies where only 30 percent are true believers and the others are Muslims by name ...

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 03:00 PM
[emoji4][emoji289][emoji20]

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 03:08 PM
In reality Muslim should be friends ...but Pakistan is our huge enemy he is playing with our feelings when there is a minor attract or anything disastrous he says that Afghanistan [emoji1023] is behind this ...and they disgrace our people ...and torture them ....and behaves very badly with our females ...they said to throw out every Afghan from Pakistan but is not doing it ....it is not a state of its own words .....I hate it's government because killing innocent children and Afghan people who are ill ...we don't have the right to hurt anyone...i simply hate Pakistan ....

Mrciful_Servant
03-09-2017, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:sl:

From a video of the Press reporter who was captured by Taliban , Yvone Ridley proves these are the real peace loving muslims of the world .

Dr Zakir Naik says that he saw a video of taliban in malaysian airport ( or some other country airport am not sure) where a Taliban beats women while a German doctor couple next to him who had lived in Redcross in Afghanistan refuted that these are fake taliban videos from noting the turban of the so called taliban in that video was not the same one which these doctors have treated 1000's of them shows the conspiracy to spoil the name of true taliban .

These world is full of conspiracies & lies on good people, only time will tell and the judgement will be done on the DOJ.
Sorry [emoji52]...brother but why are they fighting ....? For what reason are they fighting why are they killing innocent Muslims ....mostly taliban ..comes from Pakistan....and they kill innocent [emoji56] people here ...what have they done to them ...?

........Are they doing jihad ....? Is jihad supposed to be fought with Muslims.....is jihad supposed to be fought with kids .....does Islam not allow girls to go out fully covered ....but they don't then what religion is theirs I don't get it.....there are two kinds of Islam now ..naghuzubillah ....one made by the jahil Muslims of Afghanistan and Pakistan and maybe somewhere else too...and the other which only few thousand Muslims might follow in this whole planet [emoji289]...which says everything according to the Quran and the teachings of prophet Muhammad (saw)
can there be two laws in a state the talib says to girls don't go to school stay in your home all the time the outdoors are for male not female ....is this true ? According to Islam ?

If they are real Muslims then they should fight and find the ones destroying our country ......in the times of the prophet the Muslims were brothers and their enemies were kafirs but now a days Muslims are enemies and non Muslims and Muslims are friends ....this just because they are all not Muslims they are just ruining the name of Islam ..

and our government says go to school when listen to them and go to school than the taliban kills us ...may Allah destroy the enemy of peace and Islam ....ameen....

talibilm
03-09-2017, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrciful_Servant
Sorry [emoji52]...brother but why are they fighting ....? For what reason are they fighting why are they killing innocent Muslims ....mostly taliban ..comes from Pakistan....and they kill innocent [emoji56] people here ...what have they done to them ...?

........Are they doing jihad ....? Is jihad supposed to be fought with Muslims.....is jihad supposed to be fought with kids .....does Islam not allow girls to go out fully covered ....but they don't then what religion is theirs I don't get it.....there are two kinds of Islam now ..naghuzubillah ....one made by the jahil Muslims of Afghanistan and Pakistan and maybe somewhere else too...and the other which only few thousand Muslims might follow in this whole planet [emoji289]...which says everything according to the Quran and the teachings of prophet Muhammad (saw)
can there be two laws in a state the talib says to girls don't go to school stay in your home all the time the outdoors are for male not female ....is this true ? According to Islam ?

If they are real Muslims then they should fight and find the ones destroying our country ......in the times of the prophet the Muslims were brothers and their enemies were kafirs but now a days Muslims are enemies and non Muslims and Muslims are friends ....this just because they are all not Muslims they are just ruining the name of Islam ..

and our government says go to school when listen to them and go to school than the taliban kills us ...may Allah destroy the enemy of peace and Islam ....ameen....
I am of the same opnion nearly like you of DO's and Dont's by a Muslim even with basic eemaan. As Dr Zakir Naik answers such questions like you had asked , that we cant speak about anything we do not have knowledge about ( The Noble Quran also says that) though its said by kuffar media they did so , But we did not see with our own eyes except from the kuffar media and Hypocrites will be among Muslims is the Prophecy of Nabi :saws: so they were there when Prophet :saws: was alive creating problems and they will be today too who act as talibans and spoil their name as given proof by those German doctor couple .

That's what all i could say. True muslims who follow the Noble Quran and hadith will never kill the innocents even if they are kafirs .

search for youtube videos of Yvone Ridley who was in Afghanistan as a reporter.

Allahu aalam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.