/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iman

Bobbyflay23
03-08-2017, 10:33 PM
are there any tricks to increase the iman such as special ways to read the Quran or specific ayash that are good for it or anything that would increase my iman i worry that I'll die without iman and then go to hell for it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Fauzi
07-08-2017, 03:06 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
Dear brother Bobbyflay,
There are no tricks in following Allah, the Most High Lord of the Universe. We only rely on His help and assistance when it comes to worshipping Him. Be it as it may, I wish to advise that, yes indeed faith (Imaan) is a precious gift to us from Allahu, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, and we should do all we can to increase it... so that we will be in better service to Him, Azzah Wa Jallah.

2. I advise you and all of us to:--

(a) Be reciting lots of ISTIGHFAR ( ie saying: astaghfirullah) daily... at least 100 times...morning and evening.
The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:- "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will
appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide
sustenance for him from where he expects not." (Abu Dawud).

(b) Be reciting the Holy Qur'an regularly and/or listen to it being recited on any audio device. By listening to the Holy
Qur'an, you will hear its melodious rhythm and benefit from its healing qualities on the body, mind and spirit.
As you read it, reflect on the Holy Qur'an's meanings with a view to obeying and/or practicing its message.

(c) Engage on Zikr regularly, as you know there are various kinds/types of Zikr. In so many places in the Qur'an, we
are implored to be in Zikr often. In Surat Ra'ad, we have read it that:--

"Verily, in the Remembrance of Allah [Zikr] do hearts find rest" (13:28).

(d) Engage in voluntary fasting for the sake of Allah: may be every Monday and Thursday or at least 3 days every
month. This will facilitate for you/us, achievement of sincere love of Allah, patience and cultivation of sound
and vigilant conscience.

These are by no means the only ways to increase our Imaan, but they are worth persuing in that regards.
May Allahu Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala help us, as we embark on the inevitable journey to Barzakh before the Day of Ma'ashar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.