/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have access to these two books in arabic: Fadail Ja'far of Al-Qummy?

TDWT
03-09-2017, 02:06 PM
I was wondering, does anyone have access to Fadail Ja'far of Al-Qummy and Tarikh Rafi'i in arabic? Huzaifah perhaps if you have time maybe?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
03-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Shi`a book. Why are you looking for it? Nothing written in it can be accepted. The author, al-Qummi, was one of the vilest Raafidhah who ever lived.

TDWT
03-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Let me post this in arabic, it's not shia sources:

الرافعي في تاريخه

or جعفر بن أحمد القمي في فضائل جعفر

regards

TDWT
03-09-2017, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Shi`a book. Why are you looking for it? Nothing written in it can be accepted. The author, al-Qummi, was one of the vilest Raafidhah who ever lived.
By Jafar, I mean the companion

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TDWT
03-09-2017, 03:13 PM
They were mentioned by al-suyuti in Al-Jami'us Saghir

TDWT
03-09-2017, 04:28 PM
In that case, do you know?

TDWT
03-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Are you familiar with these:

الرافعي في تاريخه

TDWT
03-10-2017, 03:42 PM
ZeeshanParvez, do you know anything?

TDWT
03-16-2017, 10:44 PM

الرافعي في تاريخه

Huzaifah, have you ever come across those books?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.