/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Memorising surah Yaseen

nk1997
03-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Assalamualaikum

My goal to reach before Ramadan ends this year is to memorise surah Yaseen, but with proper tajweed (my tajweed is poor). Would you know of anyone who would be able to do online classes with me until I memorise it, while improving my tajweed in general?

Also, what tips would you give? What helped you memorise, if you have?

Jazak'Allah Khairan[emoji18]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
03-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Ma'sha'Allah, that's great goal to have, and Ramadan is a wonderful time to discover just how much you can achieve spiritually.

The very section you posted in, 'Qur'an' has some great threads on memorising the Qur'an, just look below yours and you'll find plenty in'sha'Allah.

https://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/...ing-allah.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/...ers-quran.html

About tajweed I'm not too sure, it's something I struggle with myself.

May Allah swt give you success and blessings in your efforts and increase your knowledge of His Words. Ameen.

MazharShafiq
04-13-2017, 07:28 PM
You can contact this one
it is good online Quran teacher https://m.facebook.com/LearnQuranWeb/ and web www.learnquranweb.com. WhatsApp no 00923338182884

Zeal
04-13-2017, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nk1997
Assalamualaikum

My goal to reach before Ramadan ends this year is to memorise surah Yaseen, but with proper tajweed (my tajweed is poor). Would you know of anyone who would be able to do online classes with me until I memorise it, while improving my tajweed in general?

Also, what tips would you give? What helped you memorise, if you have?

Jazak'Allah Khairan[emoji18]
One of the best things you can do is memorise along with a reciter who's tajweed is perfect ayat by ayat, and inshallah you'll pick up on the correct tajweed in a natural fashion.

I would recommend picking one of the reciters:

Meshary,
hudhaifi,
Hussary,
Minshawi

Because their tajweed is really easy to hear and pick up on

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-13-2017, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nk1997
AssalamualaikumMy goal to reach before Ramadan ends this year is to memorise surah Yaseen, but with proper tajweed (my tajweed is poor). Would you know of anyone who would be able to do online classes with me until I memorise it, while improving my tajweed in general? Also, what tips would you give? What helped you memorise, if you have?Jazak'Allah Khairan[emoji18]
:wa: memorize a few verses in the morning and repeat them several times during day

nk1997
04-13-2017, 08:29 PM
Just to update: Jazak'Allah khayr for all your suggestions[emoji173] so far I'm on 20th verse Alhamdullilah[emoji16] Insha'Allah I reach my goal before the end of Ramadan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.