/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video games

Bobbyflay23
03-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Ok so I play video games quite a bit but I pray allot too I do supererobligatory prayers such as nawafil, fasting ,etc and since I'm in highschool video games helps me from hanging out from kufar kids that do drugs and everything but I have really bad grades and in islam apperently knowledge is important and wasting time is haram is it haram in the case that I studie Quran and still get passing grades but not good grades and when it talks about knowledge is it talking abut knowledge through the Quran or through school (my bad grades is because I have a habit that's hard to break since I was a kid that I like to just spend my times on electronics) and it doesn't help that I believe that the end of the world is going to happen in my lifetime I am a improving Muslim every day if I'm a good Muslim all around will allah set me in hell just for being lazy for school

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yousse0605
03-12-2017, 01:38 AM
Salam aleykum

I don't know, but I think as long as you do pray and attempting to be a good muslim, is better than the grades of the school. Deen is always before school.

Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.