/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Hijab Feedback is needed

chai916
03-15-2017, 02:21 AM
Assalam Walaykum!

I hope everyone's well in sha Allah I'm in need of some feedback regarding Hijabs. I recently started selling Hijabs and I'm located in the USA for any sister who would like to take a look. I do ship worldwide, but there are shipping costs. I wish I controlled the cost of shipping, but that is out of my hands. However the main point of this post is to get some feedback. Please head to the link to respond to my survey.

http://layleeko.weebly.com/survey.html

Jazak Allah Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chai916
03-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Alhamdulilah I've gotten some great responses, please keep them coming. :thumbs_up

noraina
03-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt give you success and blessings in your new endeavour sis. Ameen.

Those colours you already have are quite nice. I'm for dark colours or black but pastel ones look lovely as well.

chai916
03-16-2017, 01:34 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be having a flash sale on Friday in sha Allah . It'll be for one day only on my website. All hijabs will be 20% off if anyone would like to check it out. Just head to the link I'm going to provide.

http://layleeko.weebly.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
03-16-2017, 04:37 PM
:wa:

There are many points of improvement you can make :).

There is a exclusive facebook group for any Muslims doing eCommerce, we help you, give tips on store, all for free of course. Let me know if interested.

chai916
03-16-2017, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jewel
:wa:

There are many points of improvement you can make :).

There is a exclusive facebook group for any Muslims doing eCommerce, we help you, give tips on store, all for free of course. Let me know if interested.
Ma sha Allah I'd love to join

chai916
03-21-2017, 11:47 PM
I prolonged the sale for anyone who might've missed it

Butterfly
03-22-2017, 02:06 AM
When does the sale end?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.