/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Facts of Hearing Loss Problem For Aged People

robertdow76
03-16-2017, 09:20 AM
Hearing Loss!! Now a days, the young generation affect by hearing loss very early in their life time due to hearing heavy noise. There is lot solutions are available now to cure the hearing loss problem and lot of preventing ways are there to keep away from hearing loss. If you also wish to be free from hearing loss take advice from professionals.

Thanks and Regards,
Robert

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummshareef
03-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Thank you for the reminder to look after the amazing sense of hearing that Allah has given us.

The only thing I would question is whether there is any cure for hearing loss? My understanding is that once it's gone, it's gone and there is no cure for hearing loss caused by loud noises, only hearing aids. Prevention is key.

robertdow76
03-16-2017, 11:41 AM
Yes. Hearing Aid is the solution to prevent hearing loss.

Simple_Person
03-16-2017, 01:15 PM
To be honest i was also one of those "freaks" about 5-10 years ago. To learn for a exam, i put in earplugs and brought the volume to the max or else i "couldn't learn". Now i CANNOT learn if i hear loud voices or music in the background. I only can learn if i hear nature sounds or complete silence. After coming to Islam, i have started to ponder more about things happening in society. For example majority of people no matter if they are Muslim or people of other faiths..you do not see them not have nothing in their ears anymore..like zombies. Everybody MUST listen to music ..everybody MUST be busy with their phones. You could say many people have slowly started having a new kind of syndrome. "Walking against things"-syndrome. Nobody is looking where they are walking..or looking at their surroundings..like young children that see something and go directly to it without looking if a car or bike is heading their way.

All those loud sounds are also being disrupting people's thoughts. It is like you trying to remember what you ate 2 days ago and somebody shouting in your ear. How in the world can somebody think deep about anything at all if this is happening.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.